FUCK THOSE GODDAMNED FRENCH

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: FUCK THOSE GODDAMNED FRENCH
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Margret on Friday, March 10, 2000 - 06:02 pm:

By Rhiannon on Friday, March 10, 2000 - 06:14 pm:

One of the things that Mussolini did when he was in power was ban all non-Italian words from usage.

By Rhiannon on Friday, March 10, 2000 - 06:51 pm:

Oh, sorry. Moral: In the words of the Giant, "It is happening again."

By semillama on Friday, March 10, 2000 - 06:58 pm:

It'll never work. The Internet is already too huge for that to have any effect besides boosting French Isolationists' morale.

By J on Monday, March 13, 2000 - 09:27 am:

Yesterday I went to Jerry lewis official website,I called him a old hack and worse,I ripped on the french too cause they think he,s a genius,then my dog disapeared,could there be a connection?

By on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 07:34 pm:

The French are bastards. The French are bastards. The French are bastards. DIE BASTARDS!!!!

By eri on Friday, December 19, 2003 - 09:37 pm:

Anyone who knows me knows that post above wasn't me.

By Hatrat on Tuesday, March 15, 2005 - 09:56 pm:

fuck the french

By Benoit on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 03:21 am:

give the french a second chance.

By D on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 12:22 pm:

No, I ain't give French or French frie a second chance!

By jonathan r. on Wednesday, March 16, 2005 - 12:53 pm:

if you dont think paris was made for love, give paris one more chance.

By D on Thursday, March 17, 2005 - 12:21 am:

Jonathan r, No!

By jonathan r. on Thursday, March 17, 2005 - 01:31 pm:

maybe your heart needs a telegram from up above.

By J on Friday, March 18, 2005 - 12:25 am:

jonathan r, Paris is full of herpes..... and don't forget that they built house from Plaster of Paris lol! hahahaha!

By Janny on Friday, March 18, 2005 - 11:10 am:

That J wasn't janny.

By semillama on Friday, March 18, 2005 - 01:46 pm:

That J got jizzmopped, so it was probably V.

By DANIEL SSSS on Thursday, March 24, 2005 - 07:45 pm:

WHAT COLOR SHOULD I PAINT THE OFFICE?

By kazu on Thursday, March 24, 2005 - 10:58 pm:

puce

By dave. on Friday, March 25, 2005 - 12:26 am:

paint it whatever color you want. then replace all the lights with blacklights. you'll also want to get that dandruff under control.

By D on Friday, March 25, 2005 - 10:27 am:

LOL Dave

By V on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 09:15 pm:

:]

By Danielssss on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 02:15 pm:

thx, what's puce?

By V on Thursday, March 31, 2005 - 08:31 pm:

Grey/green I think.,bit like puke.,but I may be mixed up with "sludge green",now that was THE colour for mens pants in 1970,so I was told in 1970,Carnaby street,London,at the tine,I was looking for a "Neru jacket,with high coller"but they went out of style 6 months back.All they could offer me was an "Afgan jacket,that still smells of organic goats",,,,and I could not get a big size,so I got a rabbit skin waistcoat that I still have,it has a massive ridge of fur down the back that makes me look like "wolfman",must wear more often.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact