pick-up line generator

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: pick-up line generator
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By semillama on Tuesday, June 27, 2000 - 08:51 am:

By Mavis on Tuesday, June 27, 2000 - 11:41 am:

hey hey sem,
    "should we go back to my joint and start jerking?"
    love, Mavis

By J on Tuesday, June 27, 2000 - 01:39 pm:

What's your sign?Hope it's not Aids. I can't see anyone getting lucky with that one.

By Jay on Tuesday, June 27, 2000 - 02:15 pm:

I've gotta fart. wanna smell it?

By Mavis on Tuesday, June 27, 2000 - 03:20 pm:

I'm dying, sweetheart, so please mount me just a little while.

By Cat on Tuesday, June 27, 2000 - 07:44 pm:

"Hop on my jiggy, sweetheart, cause we're going to planet boner"...(sigh) Why don't men say that to me?

Thanks Sem, now I know what I'm missing out on.

By Isolde on Tuesday, June 27, 2000 - 08:58 pm:

Shall we go back to my bar and hug each other?

By Czarina on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 05:11 am:

While traveling back to Lousiana from Phoenix,I bought 2 pairs of "Bubba teeth",for my kids,the type that indicate serious inner-breeding,extra teeth,malformed,nasty colored,missing teeth,etc.Alarmingly real looking,well,it wasn't long before T** and I had them in our mouths.She has a friend flying into New Orleans today,and this friend has never been "down South",so she had bought him a "coon skin hat",so she put that on,along with a pair of bubba teeth,and we both grabbed our cell phones,and I dangled a cigarette out of my mouth,[T**s very attractive],and we waited for cars to pass us and try to flirt with the 2 "out of state babes".We'd wait untill they were next to us,and then flirting,and then we'd coyly give them BIG grins.You should have seen their reactions!It was hilarious.The look of horror on their faces!They'd speed away,and we'd try to follow and catch them,I think some of them were probably doing close to 100 mph.![a pack of depends would have come in handy on that trip]
    I've never met T**s friend,so I'll wear the teeth,coon sking hat,and I'll also have to drag out my remote control fart machine,for our first meeting.Oh,I just love getting out of state visitors.I'll have to get into my bag of tricks,I think I have some fake snot left over from Halloween.The hairy putty mole is always fun,too.

By Fetidbeaver on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 06:00 am:

A first impression is a lasting impression.
    Good luck! :o)

By Czarina on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 09:32 am:

Thanks FB! It just gives me a warm feeling inside,to be hospitable to visitors.

By Kalliope on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 11:31 pm:

Fuckin' what up, honeybuns, has anyone ever told you that I didn't know a tosser could fly so low?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact