large penis support group

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: large penis support group
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Sam on Thursday, September 14, 2000 - 07:37 pm:

By Dougie on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 10:09 am:

By semillama on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 06:39 pm:

Friday Sep 15, 1:30AM (ep
    #207)
    The Upright Citizens Brigade
    discovers a modern-day holy relic -
    The Spaghetti Jesus.

YES!!!

Didi I mention that Mavis and I are going to see the UCB when they come tour Houghton?

By Mavis on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 06:49 pm:

did i mention that i plan on driving in the nude the whole way across montana???

By Dougie on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 06:54 pm:

No, you should dress up as Tuvak, Mavis.

By Mavis on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 06:56 pm:

but i'm so poor at throat-singing....

By Cat on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 06:59 pm:

Isn't Tuvak a vulcan character?

I see Mavis more as a fairy. Or an angel.

. o O Nekkid fairy!

By Mavis on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 07:08 pm:

oh, i read that as "tuvan"

i am a naked fairy of narrestreger!
    (that's Danish for "mischief")

By patrick on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 07:46 pm:

yes he is a vulcan on star trek voyager, we nee pictures mavis, PICTURES (sugar factory and all)

you should get naked and then take pictures of silly burly truckers as you pass them and yell for them to go fuck themselves.....i gurantee you will never see anyone smile so brightly when told to go fuck themselves.......

By Mavis on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 07:50 pm:

my dad is a trucker and there's no way in hell i'm doing anything to piss one off!

By semillama on Friday, September 15, 2000 - 07:59 pm:

Truckers are our friends.

I plan to point out every singel animal we pass.

"Look, mavis, an antelope!"

"Cool"

(300 antelopes later)

Look, Mavis an..."

"Just can it with the fucking antelopes already!"

By pez on Saturday, September 16, 2000 - 01:31 am:

i once mistook a cow for a horse.

on the way home from camping near fossil, a trucker began merging into our lane, when we were right beside him.

guess someone hasn't been getting enough sleep...

By Gee on Saturday, September 16, 2000 - 01:37 am:

are we talking about Star Trek? Alright! The nerds congregate Here!

I might be starting to get a crush on number one. I love to watch him on Beyond Belief. after the stupid story is over he always makes a little pun and flashes a cocky little smile like he knows he's being a doofus. he's so cute.

I'm also getting a crush on Emeril. BAM!

By TBone on Saturday, September 16, 2000 - 03:08 pm:

*Flinch*

I had a roommate who ALWAYS watched Emeril.

I was losing my mind. That show is so distracting.

By Gee on Saturday, September 16, 2000 - 04:26 pm:

yes. Emeril is very entertaining. I love the way he avoids healthy food and never wastes his pork fat.

I think he looks cute and cuddly, and he could kick any Iron Chef's butt.

By Hal on Saturday, September 16, 2000 - 04:44 pm:

I'm telling all you people now... That man will die of a heart attack while cooking something like chicken and die, right before he plunges into a hot pan filled with grease and bursts into flames...

I hope I get to see that episode.

By pez on Sunday, September 17, 2000 - 01:34 am:

actually, that sounds pretty good. would you tape it for me?

By Hal on Sunday, September 17, 2000 - 07:25 am:

Oh belive me, I will be selling tapes of that... Along with the new show I'm going to put on the local cable access telivision station...

Its a great show for 2 reasons, first anyone who watches T.V. on a regular basis, likes either violence or good wholesome televison...
    Second, I live in Montana so subjects are everywhere... I might move the location to Austrailia seeing as alot of ex-canidates are there too...

It will be the Darwin Awards Hour television show, encompassing violence, and for the wholesome aspect people removing themselves from the human gene-pool.

So what do you think, like it?

By pez on Monday, September 18, 2000 - 12:38 am:

australia. triathlon. sharks. heh. heh. heh.

cool.

By Hal on Monday, September 18, 2000 - 07:18 am:

Thats what I'm thinking, people will die or lose their reproductive organs each week in an exciting action packed episode.

By Trace on Monday, September 18, 2000 - 07:23 am:

I watched the opening ceremonies on Friday, and I have to say that Australia knows how to put on a party! That was the best opening ceremony i have ever watched, and looked like a killer party.
    Foster's anyone?

By Isolde on Monday, September 18, 2000 - 12:12 pm:

Everyone watching the Olympics, look for Gabriel Jennings on the US team (running).

By pez on Monday, September 18, 2000 - 01:27 pm:

cat, you're lucky. ian thorpe is a cutie. my sister told me to tell you that. or rather, she pointed out that ian thorpe is a cutie, and i agreed.

By Cat on Monday, September 18, 2000 - 04:19 pm:

I hardly see why that makes me fortunate, Pez. His cuteness or otherwise is irrelevant to me.I haven't bonked him, nor do I particularly desire to do so. Though those size 17 feet do make one wonder.

By pez on Monday, September 18, 2000 - 05:02 pm:

you live in the same hemisphere.

By moonit on Monday, September 18, 2000 - 07:15 pm:

there's a good article on him in this months
    new zealand readers digest.

but he doesnt do it for me.
    a. to young
    b. hes australian

heh - j/k cat.

I'm very sad today, I'm having lunch with a
    great chicky who is going back home to
    Sydney on October 9th. But this means people
    to visit and stuff when visiting Aust.

By pez on Tuesday, September 19, 2000 - 02:52 am:

well, he's not too young for me. maybe i could get him to teach me how to swim...

By Gee on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 02:28 am:

australia, new zealand...what's the difference, really?

I'm bad.

By Cat Mother Superior of Oz on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 03:14 am:

You're just trying to be naughty so Moon and I will smack. It's not going to work.

You can just go stand in the corner and contemplate your wilful naughty ways.

By Gee on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 03:40 am:

the anticipation of the smack is almost as good as the smack itself.

By Dougie on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 08:52 am:

I assume that's like saying to a Canadian that Canada is just America Jr.

By Isolde on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 11:02 am:

But it is!

By Douglas on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 11:31 am:

Yeah, I know, but to not hurt their feelings too much, we don't mention it very often.

By J on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 12:34 pm:

I love the Molson commercial,with the tacky American .

By Czarina on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 12:47 pm:

J,do you still use your hotmail address?Come meet me in the chat room?

By Isolde on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 12:50 pm:

Oh. Alright, then.

By J on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 01:26 pm:

Czarina I just went there and didn't see you there is your handle the same?Yep,I use the hotmail account,tell me what I'm doing wrong.

By Czarina on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 01:43 pm:

I didn't go yet,but I will now.Got dirt.

By J on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 02:06 pm:

ooohhhhh,I'm out of here

By Czarina on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 02:09 pm:

J,sorry,my sound won't load,so I'll just call!It says its busy doing something else,but I'm not sure what!

By J on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 04:17 pm:

Good to talk to you,and your birds were very quiet.I hope you can get out here soon.

By Gee on Thursday, September 21, 2000 - 02:38 am:

hee. I just adore J.

By Czarina on Thursday, September 21, 2000 - 11:39 am:

Ya,the birds are behaving.Maybe they sense that something is afoot.I made a call this am,and they were quiet.Usually I have to walk outside,and the ones outside are even louder.But was able to chat in relative silence.I'm looking forward to coming home.A nice stress free visit,if thats possible,no telling what Brucifer will come up when he knows I'm coming.Just tell him I said "bunny puffs" to his face.

By Isolde on Thursday, September 21, 2000 - 12:08 pm:

This morning, the wind picked up really quickly, and the light got wierd, and I went outside to take a photograph, and half the town was on the streets in their undies. It was great. It started spitting rain and stuff too. It's still overcast and breezy, but it's not threatening anymore. It was scary this morning.

By J on Thursday, September 21, 2000 - 12:52 pm:

All Brucifer wants to do anymore is eat,I'm not kidding ,he plans his whole day on what or where he's going to eat.Oh well,as long as they serve booze,I can handle it.He called Mark(Adaltwat)fat and Mark called him fat back,and he looked so shocked,haha.

By Czarina on Thursday, September 21, 2000 - 03:34 pm:

I didn't find him that overweight when I saw him.Maybe heavier than usual,but he was always so thin.Adle gained weight,too?That must have been an interesting conversation!

Isolde,you're probably still a little unnerved about you experience yesterday!Thats why your town looked weird,but the everyone in their underwear,that is just weird.That might have scared me,too.

By Isolde on Thursday, September 21, 2000 - 03:37 pm:

It was really damn cool, actually. Something very...rural and fun about it.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact