Jesus shoots, Jesus scores, Jesus Saves!

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: Jesus shoots, Jesus scores, Jesus Saves!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By wisper on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 03:21 pm:

See, you'd never see Buddha or Vishnu doing this hype shit.
    Those guys are pussies! Jesus is down! Jesus is phat!

(credit: straightdope)

By Nate on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 03:49 pm:

By Antigone on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 04:22 pm:

Why don't they have a hockey statue with Jesus body checking somebody or Jesus with two front teeth knocked out?

Why don't they have a football statue with Jesus trash talking the ref?

Why don't they have a soccer statue with Jesus kicking the nuts of an opposing player?

Jesus was one bad ass muther fucker. He would've done all of that.

By Nate on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 06:12 pm:

shit, who's going to knock the teeth out of the son of god? they'd just come right back in anyway.

and the little knocked out teeth would hang around for three days and then be assumed into heaven.

someone who can paint needs to paint a picture of soccer jesus getting red carded, walking with head hung low out one side of the stadium while over the other side of the stadium floods a swarm of locusts.

By wisper on Friday, July 6, 2001 - 07:53 pm:

just gimme a few days on that.

By Nate on Saturday, July 7, 2001 - 12:09 am:

do you want to negotiate a comission?

By Czarina on Saturday, July 7, 2001 - 04:02 am:

I'm so ashamed.I never realized Jesus was such a
    "with-it" kind of guy.

All those years of blasphome,wasted,when all along, I could have been retailing Jesus sport figurines.

I hate lost opportunitys.

By Cat on Saturday, July 7, 2001 - 09:56 am:

Jesus wouldn't play your pussy games. He'd play Union, the game they wish they could play in Hell.

By R.C. on Sunday, July 8, 2001 - 04:32 am:

ROFLMBAO!

Holy shit! (which is phrase I avoid/but it's appropriate here). That is the FUNNIEST SHIT I've seen in MONTHS! Gotta bookmark that page.

Thanks for the laugh, Wisper.

By Mydogtess on Sunday, July 8, 2001 - 08:53 pm:

No Gymnastics? I bet He could do a great Iron Cross.

By wisper on Sunday, July 8, 2001 - 11:26 pm:

jesus on parallel bars.... LOL

By Hal on Monday, July 9, 2001 - 06:15 pm:

No no no... Jesus would have been a louger and bobsledder... Possibly something extream like snowboarding too...

JESUS ON THE HALFPIPE.

By Master R.A.T. on Monday, July 23, 2001 - 08:10 pm:

anybody see the episode of Southpark with the "Super BEst Friends League" Jesus, Buddha, Moses . . . all the great ones. Which spiritual being was able to shoot fire from his arms?

By Ink on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 12:23 pm:

southpark is an evil thing.

take all the letters of the names of the south park characters and feed them into an anagram program.

see what comes up - it will surprise you.

By Mr.Hanky on Monday, December 3, 2001 - 10:20 am:

Hi-dee Hi

By The Watcher on Tuesday, December 4, 2001 - 04:59 pm:

South Park is literature.

It is much deeper than it appears on the surface.

By Ink on Wednesday, December 5, 2001 - 10:53 am:

yeah like a boil on the skin.

south park is a cartoon. watch my lips dumbass; IT IS A CARTOON FOR KIDS!!!!!

By The Watcher on Wednesday, December 5, 2001 - 05:38 pm:

No. It is a cartoon FOR adults.

That's why they put it on at ten. All the little rugrats are suposed to be in bed.

By Ink on Wednesday, December 5, 2001 - 08:14 pm:

Nope. It is a cartoon made BY adults for children.

You really think fart jokes, barf jokes, and randy nigra jokes are for adults?

Its about 3 little kids for heavens sake.

(Its not even as well animated as Walt Disney product)

By The Watcher on Thursday, December 6, 2001 - 04:25 pm:

Have you seen most adults today?

Most are children.

Even Disney doesn't animate that well any more. Most of their work is now handled by Pixar.

The last well animated cartoon I saw was a Rodger Rabit cartoon. And , that was ages ago.

Most animation today is done in Korea. Even the Japanese send their work to them. And, they have the worst animation in the world. Great art and excellent stories. But, terrible animation.

By The Watcher on Thursday, December 6, 2001 - 05:09 pm:

That last bit was a critisisim(I can't spell that right now) of the Japanese not the Koreans.

Of course the worst cartoons I've seen lately have come out of Canada. That could be because the Cartoon Network doesn't want to show any good Canadian cartoons. Or, there just aren't any. I don't know which.

By wisper on Thursday, December 6, 2001 - 05:55 pm:

Nelvana did some good things a long time ago. Most canadian animators go to the US now, or work for US companies with animation houses here. Like WB and Disney. Canada is the place for computer animation now. Straight canadian work is either too cheap or waaay experimental. I happen to think that the worst animation on earth comes from France. France is an animation hole, i can spot their shit style a mile away.

And Ink, South Park is about alot more than 4 kids, and it's for eveyone, not just children. Look past the fart jokes dude. And it's art is actually extremely advanced, it's done entierly on computers. And most people would find it damn intellegent if they only watched it a couple times. And the movie is incredible. Don't compare it to Disney or anything else, it's totally different.

By patrick on Thursday, December 6, 2001 - 06:10 pm:

Disney studios are right around the corner from me.

This is one of the bldgs

note the dwarf deco

this is the other bldg on the facility, though this picture doesnt do it justice. Its a huge facility...

By The Watcher on Friday, December 7, 2001 - 05:47 pm:

I won't say anything here about my opinion of France. Or anything French.

By Dougie on Friday, December 7, 2001 - 06:24 pm:

Damn, Watcher, and I was so looking forward to hearing your opinion of France and anything French.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact