SNAPS

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: SNAPS
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By spunky on Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 06:22 pm:

By spunky on Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 07:56 pm:

By wisper on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 04:15 am:

The Terry Blog is my new favorite thing.

I love you, internet.

By patrick on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 12:57 pm:

more and more im convinced this society is headed toward a path of pure evil and its not led by the stinky liberal types. Some thoughts...

we have demogogues

and the fanatacism of the few making headways into our government's halls with legistlation and late night bill signage by our president. How is this?

We've all seen the pictures of the protesters. They have lost their god damn minds. I think most who have been married for more than 5 years would say your spouse knows you better than your parents? The husband of this woman is in a much better position to make this decision than the parents. The intimacy of the relationships at the time she went brain dead warrant that. The courts believe so, even the most conservative of courts. There are chrisian tenets that support relinquishing parental influence with marriage yet these lunatics are using this to force fundamentalism into mainstream american dialog. Why is no one enraged by this? If PETA was getting this much attention over a puppy being put to sleep you can bet most of this country would be absolutely furious. so why are we letting this happen?

More evil. I encourage you to listen to this show today at 1pm PST if you have time or the recording stored on the site after the fact. The journalist who runs the show is quite good and always has top notch guest opinion.
    http://kcrw.org/cgi-bin/db/kcrw.pl?show_code=tp&air_date=3/30/05&tmplt_type=show

Two countries who have been on the brink of war only have recently settled tensions and we come along sell a couple dozen high tech fighter jets to one side with promise to the other side to bolster missle technology and sell other arms. Why? I can think of no reason other than pure evil as to our motivation to sell. Greed? OR perhaps to further yield influence and power in a region to further isolate China? To invoke chaos? Order with chaos? Condi Rice seems to think so

By patrick on Wednesday, March 30, 2005 - 01:23 pm:

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact