Build your own cyber girl friend

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: Build your own cyber girl friend
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 01:37 pm:

www.artificial-life.com

By V on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 01:39 pm:

Build your own cyber girl friend www.artificial-life.com

By V on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 01:45 pm:

...two for the price of one,I have more ghosts in my machine than you can imagine...or...

By V on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 01:54 pm:

take a virtual trip to the Moon www.lauriefowler.com/moon.htm set up a virtual office www.virtual-office.co.uk or negotiate an imaginary refund www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/4364 or set up a gym and training regime on PS2 www.eyetoykinetic.com

By V on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 01:59 pm:

...since "BIG MARK" got his "trollbot virus" v can no longer give a direct link,you need to tap it in your self.Mazeltov.

By V on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 02:12 pm:

...I still dont know if you can disrobe a virtul girl friend,and she looks too much like Lara Croft...do you want a girl friend made of wood? splinters can be a painfull problem..mostly in the lower regions.

By Nate on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 05:22 pm:

it's lame v.

i don't understand who they are catering to. is that your fantasy?

By patrick on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 05:40 pm:

By V on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 06:35 pm:

Nate,as a smart guy to a smart guy v just wants to put a bang in your rocket,dude as you MUST know by now,most of the postings are less than dust,they have no impact,and dont go telling me im lame,v whups the ass of most Sorabjis most nights,v trys to keep this place alive,look bro.if you want to keep this place going,give me awesome postings.you can do it,LOOK,PULL UP SOME GODDAM SHIT FROM WHEN YOU WHERE A KID,same as v,look stuff I post is true,nate,when v was a kid,V
    was building flame throwers and bombs,v blew up most of the garden,and half my parents house.

By V on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 07:30 pm:

,,,LOOK,v lives life in the fast lane,v says fuck God,fuck life,I will die when I say,no other time...and Antigone wants to meet me 10,000 years from now for a beer,I dont have a problem with that.You guys got so much to come,you get to 40,you think of death one time in a day,you get to 50,you think of it all times.It happens fast,but v is in to reincarnation,v exits now,I can do it again.

By V on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 08:15 pm:

Nate,patrick,how come you are such sad guys?you have 20 or 30 years to live,fuck,v is beyond his time,by 10 years,so my Doctor says,when you talk with me you talk with a dead person,v beats logic...how come you dont post with a smile?.

By Antigone on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 08:19 pm:

V, once the site comes back up, you can fuck this.

By V on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 08:23 pm:

HI SLAGGERS,like I say,your cyber girl is made of wood,try again 10 years from now.

By V on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 08:36 pm:

...Sigh,,,spose I have to do a translation..."slaggers"=a person who puts an other down,from the term "slag off"..to make fun of a person...and you wont find that in your "Websters"

By V on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 08:46 pm:

Anti,what smelly dog turds are you throwing at me now? do you have some deal with "Big Mark" so you come up in yellow,v demanded v comes up in yellow and he told me to to fuck off.

By jack on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 09:07 pm:

?????????????????????????????????????????

By V on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 09:24 pm:

jack,so unfair you come up in yellow...how many bucks did you throw at "Big Mark" for this?

By jack on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 09:34 pm:

zero drachma. i simply have the power. who is "Big Mark"? oh, yeah: what nate said.

By V on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 09:39 pm:

Nate,I dont know why they dont produce a virtual boyfriend as well...Nate give me your perfect girl,tween you and me,mine has hair to the shoulder (black), blue eyes,(hooded)high cheek bones,golden skin,size 38 boobs 5 foot 5 ...how about you???

By V on Thursday, October 27, 2005 - 10:08 pm:

jack,you tend to cheat a lot,and pour yellow ink on your postings,just to piss me off.,case you did not know, "Big Mark" is Mark A Thomas, God of Sorabjiland.,I like the "zero drachma" bit,shows you understand v regards Greeks as the best people in the world,they are.v may only be 10% Greek,but im proud of that.

By jack on Friday, December 30, 2005 - 09:39 pm:

great thread. nobody cares. start some more.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact