clearing out my bookmarks

sorabji.com: Surfwatch: clearing out my bookmarks
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By droopy on Wednesday, November 2, 2005 - 02:04 pm:

random links from my bookmarks that i don't need but hate to just throw out.

postmodern generator - meaningless crap that kind of sounds like it makes sense.

quizme - lots of personality tests.

dead mike home page - one of those cripples with a home page.

low culture - don't quite know what this is.

fark.com - don't know what this is, either.

FIRE - higher education is unamerican.

confusatron - local band. fun guys.

By V on Wednesday, November 2, 2005 - 04:44 pm:

Droopski,hi from v,are you well? so happy you got in the new place on Sorabji.My local band was "the wild bunch",did music mostly in Irish pubs,sounded a lot like "Thin Lizzie"...I got them pints of beer,they could play any tune you want.

By moonit on Wednesday, November 2, 2005 - 11:55 pm:

By moonit on Wednesday, November 2, 2005 - 11:56 pm:

oh wait, if I put in moonit I get:

Missing teeth of hate.

By droopy on Thursday, November 3, 2005 - 12:09 am:

real name (mike): lyrics of hate

droopy: guns that scream

i'm gonna go tune my bass.

By dave. on Thursday, November 3, 2005 - 12:32 am:

dave. is a member of
    Outlaws of Funk

hmmm. . .

By Antigone on Thursday, November 3, 2005 - 12:43 am:

floccinohilipilification is a member of
    Bananas of Doom

By TBone on Thursday, November 3, 2005 - 01:27 am:

Snacks of Love

By semillama on Thursday, November 3, 2005 - 12:22 pm:

Freaks from the coffin

By V on Thursday, November 3, 2005 - 04:42 pm:

dave,you are not a member of "Outlaws of Funk,you just had a bad dream.I often dream I am "Count Dracula"... then I wake up.....and find I am.,ask jack

By V on Thursday, November 3, 2005 - 05:13 pm:

......allthough if had a choice I would be Dorian Grey,very young,only 400 years old,good with a sword,and cool in a superior,yet slightly camp way.,and he dresses well.

By lapis on Thursday, November 3, 2005 - 05:27 pm:

Belivers of Dresses (for Lapis Pezuli and using Chard as a favorite word)
    Believers of Suits (Pink)

but under my real name, i got:
    Ice Cream Sundaes of Terror!

By V on Thursday, November 3, 2005 - 06:28 pm:

...if I was lead bass player in a group,it would be "Ice Cream Sundaes of Terror"........and what is an "Ice Cream Sundaes of Terror"? an Ice Cream with a taste for human flesh?...will it jump out the cornet and bite my nose?...my cat all ready does that,I still have the scars...more stuff,the word "Chard" reminds me of the time a steak dropped through the grill on my b.b.q.,it was indeed "Chard",100% carbonized.

By lapis on Thursday, November 3, 2005 - 06:36 pm:

chard is a vegetable. the stems are pretty.

By V on Thursday, November 3, 2005 - 06:55 pm:

Sorry,I thought it was burnt meat,it got lost in translation.

By lapis on Thursday, November 3, 2005 - 07:01 pm:

you're lost in translation.

By patrick on Thursday, November 3, 2005 - 07:20 pm:

i think green chard will find its way into my pasta tonight.

it was on sale whole foods.

By agatha on Thursday, November 3, 2005 - 08:40 pm:

By lapis on Thursday, November 3, 2005 - 09:11 pm:

By agatha on Saturday, November 5, 2005 - 12:58 pm:

By V on Sunday, November 6, 2005 - 05:49 pm:

j,hi from v

By V on Sunday, November 6, 2005 - 06:47 pm:

I now have to raid the fridge.

By V on Sunday, November 6, 2005 - 07:21 pm:

...in the micro-wave,wild mushroom risotto,plus a huge fresh salad,"arborio risotto rice in a
    rich & creamy mushroom & white wine sauce with wild mushrooms cheese & chives"...its midnight at my place,but I dont care.

By drppoy on Wednesday, November 9, 2005 - 10:58 pm:

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact