Request for record lable/release info.

sorabji.com: Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950: Request for record lable/release info.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By R.C. on Saturday, January 3, 1998 - 11:42 pm:
    Been looking for years for a recording by Babs Gonzales of 'Stolen Moments'-- with vocals. I have no idea who the composer is (possibly Oliver Nelson?) . I only know that it was written in 1960. Every record store I've been to with a computer fails to list this recording in their catalog. And I know it's not that obscure. Does anyone know what label it was released on?

By Jeffrey Scott Holland on Sunday, January 4, 1998 - 10:26 am:
    As far as I know, the only Babs Gonzales disc in print is "Weird Lullaby" (on Blue Note) which does not contain the song in question. Chances are, it's on one of these three vinyl LPs :

Hope 001 Voila!
    Jaro 5000/8000 Tales of Manhattan
    Dauntless 4311/6311 Sunday Afternoon at Small's Paradise

However, these LPs are rare collector-scum items and expensive - I don't have 'em in my collection and I don't know anyone who does.

By R.C. on Sunday, January 4, 1998 - 12:44 pm:
    Thanks JSH! Are you sure it's not on the "Weird Lullaby' recording -- perhaps uncredited? That title is familiar now that you mention it. Alas -- more schtuff I cannot find & probably couldn't afford even if I did...

By Paul on Monday, January 26, 1998 - 01:20 am:
    i have a book called
    "I Paid My Dues
    good times no bread"
    written by Babs Gonazalez.

It has a discography on the back of
    36 albums he apperaed on and
    as far as i can gather 4 that he
    released solo, Its kind of not to
    clear but i suspect that since hes
    so hard to get that this holds true.

but anyways hope this helps

VIOLA Esquire
    TALES OF MANHATTAN J. Arthur Rank
    SUNDAY AT SMALL'S Audio Fidelity
    TALES ON THE FAMOUS Expubidence

By Paul on Monday, January 26, 1998 - 01:27 am:
    ahhh!

duh!

i read too fast!..somebody allready posted
    this..

except i can tell you that
    the on record that is not included
    is "TALES ON THE FAMOUS - Expubidence"

Expubidence is also the name
    of the publishing company that
    published the book in the prevouis
    message and was obviously his
    own publishing company.

By Paul on Friday, March 20, 1998 - 12:07 pm:
    ok..
    well I have just discovered another
    Babs Gonzales album that is
    on the Expubidence label and was put
    out in the early 70's. I have a copy
    of it and I cant find it listed in
    any discography. I have made several
    calls to jazz oldies record shops
    and they have never heard of it
    at all. So it seems I have a
    really rare thing. The players
    on it are incredable, Paul Chambers
    Clark Terry, Roy Haynes, Clark Terry
    and the list goes on. More info to follow.
    Errr.. is anyone in the least bit interested?

By Tetsuro Kubo on Tuesday, June 9, 1998 - 07:52 am:
    I have some collections of Babs Gonzales,
    but I have not heard about his "Stolen Moments".
    He might record it with another leader player.
    I will look for it though. I am very interested
    in his recording(Stolen Moments)!
    If you are interested in his another recordings,
    please visit on my following page -

The Babs Gonzales Recordings:

http://www.geocities.co.jp/Hollywood-Kouen/5953/babsgonzales.html

Tetsuro Kubo
    Yokohama City, Japan
    e-mail: blues@be.mbn.or.jp

By
Eric reid on Thursday, August 27, 1998 - 08:10 pm:

Great site! I have been looking for even a bootleg copy of Tales of Manhattan for years. Do
    you have one?

By Tetsuro Kubo on Tuesday, September 1, 1998 - 05:06 am:

I have its original record.
    You can listen "Manhattan Fable" tune in the
    TALES OF MANHATTAN on the CD called
    "The Beat Generation" of Rhino Records.
    It also contains one more tune of Babs.
    He is a crazy but really one of a kind!

By Dave on Tuesday, October 20, 1998 - 01:29 pm:

I have been into Babs for about a year and a half. I had been into Lord Buckley for about four years, when my wife bought me the UK "Cool Wailin'" LP for a birthday, after a dealer with whom I haev dealt told her that it would be up my alley, and the "Babs was rare."

I'd heard of Babs but never any of his music, so I really anjoyed the two cuts on the LP. Very hip, a la the Lord Buckley era.

Just last Sunday, I found a copy of the "Small's Paradise" re-issue on Chairoscuro for $30 at Amoeba Records here in San Francisco. I'd traded some CDs toward it, so it only cost me $13 or so. It's a great record, and I loko forward to SOMEDAY finding more LPs. I've seen some 78s (and even bought one), but since my player doesn't do 78, I'd rather invest in /search for the rarer LPs. The one from Sunday is the first I'd ever seen.

One dealer in town sold an autographed Babs for $300. How rare is that?

By R.C. on Saturday, October 24, 1998 - 05:58 pm:

$300 for a Babs lp? Good Grief! I had no idea that his music was THAT rare! I used to occasionally hear a vocal version of 'Stolen Moments' w/Babs Gonzales on a late-nite Jazz station in NY btwn 1992-95/ but for the life of me/I can't remember the call letters. I recall the opening lyric was "Why must we have these stolen moments?"/but none of the other words come to mind. A while back/I bought the Oliver Nelson reissue of "The Blues & the Abstract Truth" (which is playing now) hoping to find Bab's on it as an uncredited vocal. But Nelson is the original compuser of the tune & the cut has no vocals on that CD.

I wd be crazy to pay $300 for an lp -- esp. since I no longer have a turntable. But I know women who spend that much on a pr. of shoes/ which to me is insane. I guess cd justify paying 3 bills for a record -- if I had it like that. But I intend to seek until I find that Babs cut! And thanks guys for all yr tips.

By Steve merrill on Friday, October 30, 1998 - 01:35 pm:

Hey does anyone know how to get the Wierd Lullaby CD - it is out of print. Also there are cuts of his on the hipsters holliday and another christmas cd- cant remember = I think it had some lambert hendrics and ross too. Well hope that helps anyone looking . And if anyone can help me by any of his cds records etc write me at smerril2@bsumail.idbsu.edu
    thanks
    stay hep ya'll
    steve- Boise Idaho

By Dave on Monday, November 16, 1998 - 09:03 pm:

Yes, but remember the $300 disc was signed by the man himself! I see your point, tho. 3 bills is steep.

The "Weird Lullaby" CD is in San Fran where I am, if anyone requires it. does anyone have access to the "Shuckin' and Jivin'" on Charly UK? Damned if I can order it!

By Tetsuro Kubo on Tuesday, November 17, 1998 - 08:04 am:

I think Babs signed on several records, books,
    photoes and so on. I have seen several his signed
    records, books and photoes. When he sold his
    records and books(or gave away to his friends)
    directly to his fans, I think he always signed on
    them and says (dig?) at last of his words.
    One LP is US$300.00(!) with his
    signature....ummm....Only his signature?
    Maybe some other words? I am very interesting in
    knowing what he wrote on it!
    I think US$300.00 is depending on his record-
    label, its title, its condition and what he wrote
    on it. What he wrote on it..uhmmmm.......??

By Mr. 2 cents on Friday, November 20, 1998 - 10:19 pm:

There are certain things in life where money
    is no object. Music is commonly one of those
    things.

You just cant predict when something touches
    you so deeply that you just have to have it.

errrr..does anyone have any original Studio
    One 45s?

By Tetsuro Kubo on Saturday, November 21, 1998 - 12:33 am:

What do you mean by any original "Studio One 45s"?

By Benji-I on Tuesday, November 24, 1998 - 11:16 am:

Seriously into Babs, although I only have a best of CD on Blue Note.

If it's Studio One you are after, also have a deep collection of originals, from Slim Smith to Half Pint.

With reference to Tetsuro's question, Studio One 45's, are 7" reggae/ska singles pressed in Jamaica, spanning a period of around 20 years or so, which along with other small labels, such as Teasure Isle, Trojan etc, has set the tone, or been deeply influential on reggae as we now know it. Many reggae artists such as Bob Marley & the Wailers (formerly known as the Wailers (pre Island recording era)) and Burning Spear amongst many others, began their reggae recording careers with Studio One.

By Benji-I on Tuesday, November 24, 1998 - 11:20 am:

Oh yeah, any responses with ref to the above can ketch me at the following address: asben@lineone.net

By Me.............. on Tuesday, November 24, 1998 - 12:14 pm:

Anyone ever hear of RedHot Records ??

By Benji-I on Wednesday, November 25, 1998 - 04:38 am:

Are we talking about the RedHot & Cool selection collection, or simply a label entitled RedHot??

By Me........... on Wednesday, November 25, 1998 - 09:41 am:

Simply a blues label entitled Redhot Records.....

By Tetsuro Kubo on Thursday, November 26, 1998 - 03:11 am:

Lop-Pow, Oop-Pop-A-Da, Stompin' At The Savoy and
    Babs' Dream of originally recorded on BlueNote
    (also in "Weird Lullaby" CD) were released by
    Indigo Records(England). Its Title is OOL-YA-KOO/
    The BeBop Vocalists. The CD number is IGO-CD-2088.
    If you have no "Weird Lullaby" CD, you can listen
    to the above songs on the Indigo' CD.

By Info on Friday, December 11, 1998 - 12:17 am:

i just saw weird lullaby on sale at tower.com
    pretty cheap..is on the blue note label.

By Alfred on Saturday, December 26, 1998 - 07:26 pm:

I picked up a copy of "Tales of Manhattan" a couple of years ago, along with the 3 Jack Kerouac albums, Dylan Thomas & Langston Hughes' Weary Blues for about $250. I ran into a very old cat who has or had original Babs pieces and recorded them for me on a cassatte. Believe me, the versions are quite hip and sazzier than the pieces combed together for the Blue Note CD (which is very available out here in L.A.)

If I can help anyone track down any pieces out here, drop me an email.

Before there was Gil Scott Heron, the Last Poets, Watts Prophets or Rap music...there was Babs...Cool, aloof, hip, witty & sharp as a tack!

By Eric Reid on Sunday, January 24, 1999 - 02:58 am:

Here I am again. I have still been looking for the TALES OF MANHATTAN album and their is nothing on the world wide web. This might be on the most difficult things to find and I have been loking under every rock and tree for it. Can anyone make a tape of it for me?

By Ben on Thursday, February 11, 1999 - 06:20 pm:

i have a copy of "voila" which I got used for like, 10.00 or so because the folks at the record store were *not hip* to babs. highlights include: "le continental," "them jive new yorkers," "the preacher," and "me spelled m-e, me"
    the band is roy haynes, horace parland (given credit as horace pyland- babs' humor?) charlie rouse, & a few others. its a spanish pressing, but the text is all in english and the label's address- hope records- is in new york.
    babs' raspy voice and goofy talk make me wish i was just that kool. still looking for "I paid my dues..."

By Chris Lyons on Sunday, February 21, 1999 - 03:13 am:

I spotted an ad in the May / June 1995 issue of CODA magazine and I held onto it, even though I never checked it out. I think you will all find it interesting. Someone was selling Babs Gonzales books and one recording. The person's name was Lee Norris Brown c/o Expubidence Publishing Co. (!), 1188 Raymond Blvd., Suite 153, Newark, N.J. 07102. Phone 201-623-6248/824-1551. I wonder if this business is still around? Too bad its Saturday evening, or I would give them a call...I'd like to hear if anyone else tracks this person down...

By Paul on Sunday, February 21, 1999 - 02:16 pm:

For people who are looking for "I Paid My Dues"
    by Babs.//
    They are selling copies for $20 each at
    dustygroove.com

I just picked up a second copy and was tempted
    to buy all of them..so act fast..cause I might
    change my mind!

Thanx so much for the message above..have been
    looking for a contact for awhile for Expubidence.

By Ben on Wednesday, April 7, 1999 - 01:13 pm:

a trumpeter I know who played with cecil taylor's unit (his band, I mean) around "3 Phases" told me a great babs story.
    apparently, babs was something of a dr. jekyl/ mr. hyde type of fella when he drank. our trumpeter was playing the montreux festival with cecil, and cecil's unit was staying in town for the week. this trumpet player started dating a woman who babs had been keeping company with- a wealthy woman who was probably babs' meal ticket and hotel room. a drunken babs, none too happy about this, tried to break a whiskey bottle over our trumpet player friend's head!
    that's the story as he told it to me- no internet apocrypha, honest!
    crazy jazzbo' antics- when will they stop?

By Tetsuro on Saturday, April 10, 1999 - 07:14 am:

Thanks! Ben,
    Very interesting story.
    I want to know more about Babs' life.
    Any more?

By Greg on Friday, April 16, 1999 - 05:13 pm:

i have been serching for two songs by babs gonzales, they are 1. two times seven, and 2. git ta dat! can anyone tell me where i can find these?

By Dave on Friday, April 16, 1999 - 10:24 pm:

I've been looking for an album by Tupelo Chain Sex called "Ja-Jazz" Don't know the label. I will _pay_ for this. . . I'd even pay for a good quality cassette or CD recording.

By Dave on Friday, April 16, 1999 - 10:25 pm:

Babs Gonzales?

By Paul on Sunday, April 18, 1999 - 05:11 pm:

Tupelo Chain Sex ????

By on Tuesday, May 18, 1999 - 01:47 pm:

"I Paid My Dues..." is available at dustygroove.com once again, but get to steppin', cause the last time I heard they were there I checked and they were gone.

By Paul on Thursday, May 20, 1999 - 05:34 pm:

TO get copies of "I Paid My DUes" plus other
    Babs Gonzales stuffs call Expubidence..listed
    above..the first # does not work..but the second does.

It is now run by Babs's nephew.
    The stuff is a little pricey..but if you
    want it...it is there.

By the way..I recommend "I Paid My Dues" to everyone..not just jazz fans.

By Jazmaan on Sunday, January 9, 2000 - 09:16 pm:

Wow! I can't believe I've found a BABS bulletin board and website! LOL!

Check out my internet Radio station "Bebop Radio"
    100% Jazz Vocals!

http://members.aol.com/bebopspokenhere

I've got several Babs tunes on my playlist. I'd have more except that my vinyl copies of "Babs" "Cool Whalin" and "Small's Paradise" are so old and scratchy, instead I only use tracks I can find off of CDs.

My favorite LP is "Babs" with Melba Liston and company doing "Le Continental" and "Round Midnight" great stuff! If anyone can send me clean MP3's of any Babs tunes, I'll put them "on the air"! Thanks!

By R.C. on Monday, January 10, 2000 - 04:39 am:

My modem's only 33.6 but I'm able to hear it fine w/RealPlayer. Thanks, Jazzman!

By Jazmaan on Tuesday, January 11, 2000 - 01:13 am:

Glad you liked it!

(Now playing on Bebop Radio: Anita O'Day with Count Basie Band scatting Malaguena (and with Wardell Gray on tenor!))

By TONY NAVARRO on Tuesday, September 19, 2000 - 02:06 am:

I FOUND A 78 RPM RECORD ON WHITE LABEL APOLLO PROMO BY BABS ----SIDE ONE; "A COOL TALE OF LOVE"

SIDE TWO; "WHEN RIGORMORTIS SETS IN THE CRIB"

I BELIEVE THESE WERE NEVER ISSUED AND COOL TALE OF LOVE IS BABS GREATEST EFFORT (AND THATS SAYING SOMETHING)

I FOUND THIS 78RPM IN 1977 AND HAD NO IDEA WHO BABS WAS (EVEN DOING A JAZZ PROGRAM ON LISTENER SUPPORTED RADIO HERE FOR 5 YEARS (MOSTLY POST 50"S TO EARLY 70"S STUFF) I STILL AHDNT HEARD OF BABS TILL I FOUND THIS 78 RPM.------HE TALKS (AT THE END OF "I PAID MY DUES" ABOUT MAKING A COUPLE SIDES FOR APOLLO BUR NOT REMEMBERING MUCH ABOUT THEM-----anyone ever heard of these two sides??????

By David on Friday, October 6, 2000 - 04:17 pm:

For a book on the history of Rhythm and Blues, I'm in urgent need of Babs Gonzales' "Oop-Pop-a-Da" record. REWARD available.

By Dougie on Friday, October 6, 2000 - 05:15 pm:

By Cat on Friday, October 6, 2000 - 07:23 pm:

. o O Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, Dougie.

By Jazmaan on Friday, December 22, 2000 - 01:58 pm:

The address for "BEBOP RADIO - 100% JAZZ VOCALS" has changed. Please note the new URL is http://www.bebopradio.com.

We play lots of Babs! In fact now playing is Babs singing BACKUP for Eddie Jefferson on Miles Davis' "So What"!

By the way, I have never heard of Babs doing "Stolen Moments" but we do play a really hip duet of Betty Carter and Carmen McCrae doing a vocalese "Stolen Moments".

Bebop Radio - 100% Jazz Vocals! http://www.bebopradio.com

By Jeffrey Scott Holland on Monday, December 25, 2000 - 05:35 pm:

Babs Gonzales vs. Slim Gaillard in a rasslin' / performin' match: who would emerge victorious?

I shlep at the throne o' Babs faithfully, but at the end of the day, my money's on Slim Gaillard.

By Jazmaan on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 01:22 pm:

Babs vs Slim? Hmmm, how about adding some more scat singing contestants to the ring?

Babs Gonzales, Slim Gaillard, Slam Stewart, Leo Watson, Eddie Jefferson, Dave Lambert, Buddy Stewart, Louis Armstrong, Clark Terry, Dizzy Gillespie, Joe Carroll, Jon Hendricks, Bobby McFerrin, Al Jarreau, Bob Dorough, and Woody Herman are just a few of the male scat masters we play on http://www.bebopradio.com.

Come visit BEBOP RADIO 100% Jazz Vocals! And
    join the message board there too!

http://www.bebopradio.com

All Scat All the Time!

By Amanda on Thursday, March 8, 2001 - 12:19 pm:

By Pepe Le Pue on Thursday, March 8, 2001 - 12:30 pm:

didn't they have something to do with the right's of migrant farm workers?

By Nate on Thursday, March 8, 2001 - 01:53 pm:

english angel 69?

damn that's kinky.

i mean, Israel wrestled an angel.. but 69?

goddamn.

By Armin Buettner on Sunday, October 21, 2001 - 10:37 am:

I have Expubidence 004 which is "The Story Of BeBop" The tracks are: Oop-Pop-A-Da/Babs Mood / Be-Bop Santa Claus / Round Midnite / Keep An Ugly Woman / La!La! / Be-Bop Story / Song For Lady Day

It's in a neutral cover with the personal handwritten with a big blue pen:

Clark terry - James Moody - Gene Ammons - John Griffin - Roy Haynes - Benny Green - Horace Parlan - Paul Chamber (sic!)

I wonder if someone knows more about this, how about you, Tetsuro?

For example: did this ever have a printed cover?

By Tetsuro on Saturday, December 1, 2001 - 11:00 am:

I had heard about its EXP-004(Expubidence 004) but I have not seen it. Is it LP? Only 8 tracks? Is its label green? One guy had informed me about similar LP in a white cover(no printed). I do not know whether it was exact same one or not as he did not informed me all tracks on it. Are they all "Live" recordings? I am not sure but it looks like compilation. No printed cover originally for Expubidence LP is possible because Expubidence company had been owned by Babs himself as you know. He sings, he records, he sells, he does.... No money, no printed cover... whatever... That's Babs Style! I guess..... I wonder who had written the personal....?

By Greg on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 08:32 pm:

Has anyone heard or know babs gonzales songs"two times seven plus one and one mo" or "Git ta dat"? I had the 45 disc 35 years ago but it was destroyed.If you know please let me know where I can find this.

By Paul on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 12:10 pm:

By Dave on Tuesday, August 6, 2002 - 09:35 pm:

FYI, Chiaroscuro says that the Babs items that were released on their label in the late 1970's were actually released by Audiofidelity Enterprises, who are now defunct.

By Paul on Tuesday, July 1, 2003 - 09:34 pm:

By Stephen P. Gross on Monday, August 23, 2004 - 12:24 am:

I have a book by Babs called "Movin On down De Line" by Babs Gonzales © 1975 Expubidence Publishing Corp. 143 numbered pages plus about 50 more chiefly photographs of Babs and his friends. A fabulous book about the real travails of a jazz musician surviving in a tough world. I could not find it listed in the Library of congress catalog on line. If it really was copyrighted they are supposed to be given two free copies.
    I am surprised that no one mentioned this book in your correspondence.

Steve Gross

By Joe Adams on Sunday, October 24, 2004 - 04:16 pm:

Hello everyone My name is Joe Adams. I am at this time representing William King who is the execotor of the Babs Gonzales/ Lee Norris Brown Estate. If any of you would be so kind to contact us we would appreciate it. We are in desperate need of copies of his recordings and any info from album covers and credits. We are at this time makiing an effort to get his legacy in order. A scholorship in his name a foundation , a street corner named after him in his home town Newark Nj and all sots of other initiatives. So if anyone is willing to help me please give me a call at (973)672-8353 or at jujuproductions@yahoo.com

By Tetsuro on Monday, April 25, 2005 - 08:32 am:

By Yoram ariely on Saturday, July 2, 2005 - 11:20 pm:

hi,
    i am looking for the lyrics of "manhattan fable"
    will be glad to pay for it
    thanks,
    yoram ariely

By dave. on Monday, August 1, 2005 - 12:56 am:

well, i tracked down a copy of ja-jazz, by tupelo chain sex. ordered it a few weeks ago from some dude in north l.a.

nothing.

ten days after he acknowledges receiving payment, i email him to ask if it's on the way. here's the timeline:

7/9, initiated an online check transaction

Dave wrote:

>> cool. i'm sending a check. it says 7/15 but it'll probably be a
    >> couple days earlier.

Payee: Eddie
    Amount: $24.80
    Initiation Date: 07/09/2005
    Estimated Delivery Date: 07/15/2005
    How Often: Single Payment
    Memo: tupleo chain sex - ja-jazz + s&h + ins
    >>
    >> my shipping info:
    >>
    >> Dave
    >> 1120 San Francisco Ave NE
    >> Olympia, WA 98506

Eddie wrote:

Yep. I'll hold until I receive your payment. Thanks!

7/17 followed up on payment status

>> Hey Eddie. Didja get the check? Not trying to nag you, just concerned that maybe you didn't. Let me know. . .

Eddie wrote:

> Payment received. Thanks, Dave!

7/28 re-followed up to check status

>> Dave wrote:

>> So, is this thing on its way up here?

Eddie wrote:

> It's on the way. Thanks!

patrick, would you go up there and kick this guy's ass for me?

Eddie
    16473 McKeever Street
    Granada Hills CA 91344

By V on Monday, August 1, 2005 - 07:44 pm:

dave,so you go through the same shit I do? you are looking at a 3 month time span,if you get anything at all it wont work,but will give give you an understanding of human nature,happens to me most days.If I want a d.v.d., I get a VIDIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Life is full of surprises,and like your self,it pisses me off no end.

By V on Monday, August 1, 2005 - 07:49 pm:

...and I got a VIDIO just yesterday,but I wanted a d.v.d.,so it happens to me also.

By V on Monday, August 1, 2005 - 07:59 pm:

...and dont EVER chuck out your old vidio player.,I just had to borrow one from my Sister.,the stuff I want to see is is "Driving snow cats in the Antartic"...its stuff I want to do.

By dave. on Friday, August 5, 2005 - 11:50 pm:

i got the album. dude sent it the day after i nagged him. am i a shitty customer or is this guy just a shitty businessman?

By Paul on Thursday, October 13, 2005 - 12:32 pm:

Babs' books were published by himself..therefore not in the library of congress..the book you have is very rare..and very hard to find..

re: "Movin On down De Line" by Babs Gonzales

By Paul on Tuesday, November 28, 2006 - 07:34 pm:

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact