the fun place

sorabji.com: Where are you?: the fun place
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By Violet and fun on Friday, June 19, 1998 - 06:14 am:
    Wherever Violet is is where fun is. I am Violet and this is where fun is at. It is a correlation, you see (and not a spurious correlation, at that)? Presently I am at home because it is very late and I am bored and sad because no one is talking to me anymore.
    I suppose it's because nobody likes to have fun.
    Bye-
    Love, Violet

By Kelsey on Friday, June 19, 1998 - 06:25 pm:
    can i come to the fun place? i'm sad and lonely and worried right now too, and i have horrible allergies that need to go away. i need the fun place. please?

By Violet the on Wednesday, June 24, 1998 - 01:54 am:
    Hey Kelsey! You sure can come to the fun place... everyone is welcome; especially nice people like yourself who love to have it- fun, that is.

So..... how do you like it? I think it's great if I do say so myself.

Love, Violet

By Kelsey on Wednesday, June 24, 1998 - 02:04 am:
    where are the noisemakers? i'll go make some cake. you like carrot cake?

By Martin on Wednesday, June 24, 1998 - 11:13 am:
    <knock, knock>

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Wednesday, June 24, 1998 - 12:00 pm:
    "Who's there?"

By Martin on Wednesday, June 24, 1998 - 05:34 pm:
    I'm just looking for the fun place. Isn't it around here somewhere?

By PetRock on Wednesday, June 24, 1998 - 07:34 pm:
    Two doors down, on the left. This is the pun place....people always make that mistake.

By Kelsey on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 02:01 am:
    where is that smell coming from? oh, it's the hot cross bun place! yummy!

By Violet on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 05:22 am:
    Gosh, I am having so much fun and I love cake. Actually pie would be nice... I'm a pie person too.
    Puns are allowed here in the FUN place, but no party poopers who are always trying to spoil all my fun with their plays on words not to mention any names... So just drop all that weighty sarcasm like a ROCK, my oh-so-enthusiatic Pet fan of fun! Oh, and nevermind the... nun.

Love, Voluptuous Violet and fun

By PunRock on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 06:35 am:
    Is she talking about me???
    I think she's talking about me!
    Hey, Violet! Stop talking about me!

(Was that an insult? I think it was an insult....*harummmph*)

By Blindswine on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 12:28 pm:
    anyone got a license for this shindig?

wha?

no???

THAT'S IT! EVERYBODY UP AGAINST THE WALL!!!! THIS IS A BUST!!!!

you should be ashamed of yourselves--
    shammin' around, all hopped-up and bugged-out on hot-cross buns and bad puns.

and kelsey, i thought you'd know better.
    i'm *so* disappointed.

goddamn kids.

By Kelsey on Thursday, June 25, 1998 - 03:09 pm:
    just don't call my mom.

By VIOLETTA on Thursday, July 2, 1998 - 06:50 am:
    PUNROCK: That was not an insult... nor a reprimand... it was all IN FUN!
    I DO have a license for this place, thank you very much. That was an illegal search and attempted seizure of this fun place by a blind man- er, a blind pig, that is. Blind pigs cannot read the HUGE SIGN ON THE FUN WALL THAT SAYS "LICENSED FOR FUN,FUN.FUN" Don't be poopy or jealous everyone who is not having fun- you can too. YOU CAN'T BEAT ME SO JOIN ME, OKAY?
    We'll play musical chairs.

VIM AND VIGOR VIOLET

By PhatRock on Thursday, July 2, 1998 - 01:09 pm:
    i used to have vim and vigor but i kept it out too long and it turned into vin et vinegar. bitter nasties....

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Thursday, July 2, 1998 - 02:19 pm:
    I did it again. I forgot to put on a Depends before reading the posts in Sorabji.

Damn.

*still laughing uncontrollably*

By MuP on Thursday, August 13, 1998 - 11:07 pm:
    mup!

By YuP on Friday, August 14, 1998 - 06:49 am:
    yup!

By Kelsey on Friday, August 14, 1998 - 05:33 pm:
    where's violet, anyhow?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact