Moving

sorabji.com: Where are you?: Moving
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Kebron on Saturday, February 10, 2007 - 07:03 am:

I'm Looking for a new bit of scenery. I hear Independence, Missouri is a nice place. Do any of you have some input?

By Antigone on Sunday, February 11, 2007 - 02:48 am:

How about the 2nd circle of Hell?

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, February 11, 2007 - 02:56 am:

Kebron, I don't think there isn't much of job there.

By Kebron on Sunday, February 11, 2007 - 08:13 pm:

Hey tiggy, Why the hating? First you want to show me your cooter now you want me to go to some mythical evil place. Is this some kind of dual personality thing?

By heather on Sunday, February 11, 2007 - 08:41 pm:

he wants to show you what?

yes, move to missouri

who cares

none of us know you and i, for one, don't give a crap where you live

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, February 11, 2007 - 10:13 pm:

Oh, sorry Kebron, I forgot to mention you that Missouri have cavern scenic view , it is beautiful.

By Kebron on Sunday, February 11, 2007 - 11:09 pm:

heather umm who the fuck are you? ahh never mind i don't give a shit. Some people here know me. To answer your first question maybe you should do a search, you know simple skills, to get caught up on things.
    Anyway to those with intelligence I was looking at Kansas City somewhere on the east side near a park somewhat easy access to the highway. The name Independence just came to mind and holy crap there it is.

By Kebron on Sunday, February 11, 2007 - 11:10 pm:

And thanks Dr Pepper

By heather on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 12:46 am:

my recollection was that the people here who knew you would call the police if they saw you near their children again

the pepper even suggests you take up residence in a cave, darling

By Antigone on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 01:28 am:

Kebron thinks I'm a girl, heather.

I think this is some lame intimidation thing against eri and trace. They have a Missouri connection, if I recall correctly.

By Kebron on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 04:10 am:

People could call the police on me if they wanted but there would be no legal way to arrest me as I would have done nothing wrong just being near someone. Have you ever been spelunking? It is fun and very beautiful in some caves, the formations, the lakes, yes there are underground lakes it is freaking awesome. Antigone you did say "Can't I just show you my cooter?" Don't you remember? or is your age getting to you? Now that you mention it I do remember something about them knowing someone there. Oh well it still couldn't be that bad.

By heather on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 04:37 am:

sad

having recently had someone try to charge more than 19k to my credit card, i can imagine that the feeling of violation i would have- if i even thought that someone was a threat to my children- would force me to physically injure the instigator.

what's it like being such a prick?

By Kebron on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 05:19 am:

So you had someone try to charge 19k on your card. I would guess you claimed it wasn't you. That would either be fraud or poor grammar. You speak of violation how about the violation of false accusations, and people trying to turn your friends against you.

Before you go any further I just ask you to stop and think about it this way.

You have done nothing wrong.

A known liar is upset with you and makes an accusation against you.

Then the people that are told this lie try to turn your friends against you.

And by the gods you or no one else here in the sorabji world have any idea how much of a prick I could be. It is ENJOYABLE

By Pfrrrt on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 11:48 am:

By sarah on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 01:22 pm:

useless. sad. weird. pathetic. probably psychotic.

By Antigone on Monday, February 12, 2007 - 03:12 pm:

It's you who keeps coming back here, Keb.

The cooter option is still available, but I get to define the meaning of "cooter," if you catch my drift.

And believe me, you don't.

By wisper on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 - 02:31 am:

oh my god, he came back. That's amazing.

By Kebron on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 - 08:14 pm:

Yes amazing is one of many ways to describe me.

By Antigone on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 - 08:15 pm:

Kind of like, "The stench of that turd is amazing!"

By Kebron on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 - 08:32 pm:

Not exactly. I'm not sure your feeble mind can quite wrap itself around the greatness that is I.

By Antigone on Tuesday, February 13, 2007 - 08:34 pm:

Maybe not, but my cooter certainly can.

By Kebron on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 04:12 am:

Again feeble feeble minded. I mean here I thought you had some level of intelligence, and yet you come back with a retort a ten year old would make. Again tsk tsk tsk.

By Antigone on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 01:20 pm:

Chew my poopie.

By kazu on Wednesday, February 14, 2007 - 02:35 pm:

kebron is a cacaface

By Kebron on Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 01:03 am:

even Kazu is acting like a brainless twat.

By wisper on Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 01:05 am:

YOUR MOM

By Kebron on Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 01:43 am:

Your mom is so dumb someone said it was chilly outside and she ran out there with a bowl. Cunt

By TBone on Thursday, February 15, 2007 - 06:10 pm:

So's your face!

By agatha on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 04:07 am:

High fives, kazu, wisper, and tbone! roflmao!

By J on Friday, February 16, 2007 - 01:03 pm:

"yet you come back with a retort a ten year old would make" Then Moron aka Kebron shows us his superior verbal skills by calling people cunt and twat.Wow I'm impressed. Kebron is so stupid,if he had a brain he'd take it out and play with it.

By Kebron on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 04:43 am:

Well Jackass, I am sure you are impressed with your own verbal skills though I am not. Those words were simply titles that those "people" were deserving of. You are very easily impressed.

By heather on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 04:55 am:

stupid face

whatever you say bounces off of us and sticks to you

By J on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 12:31 pm:

Well Wiccan warlock I'm suprised you worship nature, in spite of what it did to you.
    Keep blathering cretin bitch,we're all laughing at you.

By Kebron on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 08:48 pm:

Well as long as we are all having fun what the hell. It is not a worship of nature but a respect for it. Besides that I am curious what is it you say I did that is anti-nature? heather does your mommy and daddy know you are using the computer?

By heather on Tuesday, February 20, 2007 - 09:12 pm:

they haven't the slightest notion

By eri on Thursday, February 22, 2007 - 07:02 pm:

No, really, he's not a stalker.........

By Kebron on Thursday, February 22, 2007 - 08:11 pm:

nope just an ass. how is independence

By Antigone on Thursday, February 22, 2007 - 08:57 pm:

Keb is funny. I mean funny in the way I laugh at Greek tragedies.

Does he really know who he's fucking with?

I mean, really?

By Kebron on Thursday, February 22, 2007 - 10:05 pm:

Antigone You are pathetic. In the way that the studios thought there was a need for saw 3.

Do you really think you could intimidate me?

I mean. REALLY?

The answer is probably Yes.

You are a complete fucking moron.

By agatha on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 01:58 am:

No, YOU are!

By Antigone on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 02:24 am:

Me? Intimidate you?

No.

I was thinking of someone else intimidating you. And he doesn't like his family fucked with.

Nope. Not one bit.

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes, bub.

By Czarina on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 02:26 am:

Heh heh.
    Tiggy a moron?
    Heh heh heh.

By Kebron on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 04:34 am:

Wow agatha a whole three syllables, maybe you will someday work up to more than one in each word.

antigone the first person that comes to mind that you could be talking about is some fat useless fucking moron that would in no way possible intimidate me.

Not one bit.

czarina a person who claimed to be a professional is now showing its true intelligence or lack of.

tsk tsk tsk

By heather on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 02:00 pm:

*yawn*

*stretch*

hi eri!

By Mandi on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 03:05 pm:

kebron, i just have one question for you. if you're as intelligent and mature as you claim, why do you feel the need to keep coming back here to harass eri and trace, since that's exactly what you're doing? does your life suck that much that you feel the need to bug people who obviously don't like you, and allow their lives to move on without so much as a thought of you until you shove your face in theirs again?

grow up, get a life, and move on. and leave eri and trace alone.

By eri on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 04:30 pm:

Hi heather. Hey Mandi. ROFLMAO! Hugs and kisses!

By You on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 04:55 pm:

me thinks someone wants to join the mormons, that is the only thing I can thank of in Independence.

By You on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 04:58 pm:

easy enough transition from a religion that worships rocks to one found under a rock!

By Antigone on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 07:33 pm:

Tell us who you're thinking of, Keb.

By Dougie on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 08:37 pm:

Wow, this place is just sad anymore.

By agatha on Saturday, February 24, 2007 - 12:56 pm:

Amen, Dougie.

By droopy on Saturday, February 24, 2007 - 01:29 pm:

it is a little sad that the most motivating force on these boards is the mutual loathing of a single individual. i don't quite remember what i'm supposed to loathe broKen for, so i'm missing out on the fun.

damn.

By agatha on Saturday, February 24, 2007 - 11:22 pm:

I'm not really sure why we don't have anything to say lately. For the record, Kebron is a guy that Eri used to be wiccan buddies with until he turned into a stalker.

PS- What about CANDY?

By J on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 02:27 am:

And Kebron abused her kid(Eri) and then had the gall to pop up here and really try to trash her,in his crude and stupid way.He's a piece of shit and I'd smack him but shit splatters.I hope Spunky hunts him down like the dog he is and breaks his foot up his ass.And if you look at his posts you can tell he's just an idiot.

By J on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 02:41 am:

I'm still waiting for the art project 2.

By Spider on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 09:15 pm:

ART PROJECT 2.

I totally forgot about that. And now I remember, and now I want it.

Agatha.

By agatha on Sunday, February 25, 2007 - 10:55 pm:

Crap.

By Spider on Monday, February 26, 2007 - 01:33 pm:

:)

By droopy on Monday, February 26, 2007 - 02:48 pm:

is this like mail art - send x number items as art? (still have the first one from years ago.) i have an entire sofa i can't even sit on because it's covered with stuff that is (or could be construed as) art i would gladly mail to people.

By sarah on Monday, February 26, 2007 - 02:50 pm:

Dougieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

By sarah on Monday, February 26, 2007 - 02:51 pm:

man, that is so IRC.

By platypus on Monday, February 26, 2007 - 02:55 pm:

Mmmm...candy. I think we are waiting until Wednesday for slackers to get on the band wagon. So slackers, email me.

And...mail art would be awfully nice.

By spunky on Monday, February 26, 2007 - 03:55 pm:

You guys still crack me up.

By spunky on Monday, February 26, 2007 - 03:57 pm:

oh, and for the record, to borrow a phrase

"BRING IT ON"

I invite you, Kevin, to move here.

For an exciting preview of what awaits you, I invite you to a viewing of Next Of Kin.

See, I am not alone here. And I have a brother and a couple of cousins DYING to meet you already.
    And we dont use guns here, too easy.

By Kebron on Tuesday, October 9, 2007 - 04:26 am:

So here I am sitting around on my ass at work bored out of my mind. I decide to make a visit back here(I know I know you all miss me) and good ol Trace has made a threat to me. I am sure he impresses some one but not me and definitely does not intimidate me. If his brother is anything like him he is so much a pussy I could handle anything he would have to say or do. Yes guns are too easy things end way too quickly when they get involved

Now in response to others who made comments since my last post.

Mandi my life does not suck but there is a lot of spare time at work.

Antigone try using that mush between your ears to figure it out.

J if I had abused anyone such as her child as fragile as she was at the time there would have been marks, she was such a bad liar none of our mutual friends believed her. By the way you probably couldn't smack yourself out of a wet torn paper bag.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact