going on tour

sorabji.com: Where are you?: going on tour
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
lapis on Saturday, July 7, 2007 - 12:48 pm:

after forgetting to bug agatha about being in olympia for a day, i figgured it wasn't best to repeat it soon.

so.

semi-northern-california sorabjites (i think that's platy, heather and nate if we can find him)!

i'm gonna be performing in san francisco in two weeks for tour de fat. come meet the lapis and view her apparently muscled back in action (i am the double badassossity).

but besides that, i'll be mostly hanging out and doing smaller performances all week long.

hit me up, yos!

By lapis on Tuesday, July 17, 2007 - 09:21 pm:

By V on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 05:27 pm:

...Olympia,LONDON?....at that place you get World Stars,like Jimi Hendrix,or Queen...or Elton John...so it was not in London?

By V on Saturday, July 21, 2007 - 05:41 pm:

...cant be in London,can it?

By lapis on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 06:49 pm:

london's a long way via bus.

or by bike.

and expensive anyway.

team next year? if you pay for the sprockettes to go to london we can make the time.

By V on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 08:34 pm:

...how much?

By V on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 09:07 pm:

...and what does the music sound like?

By V on Monday, July 23, 2007 - 09:26 pm:

...if you sound like Kate Bush,your on.,and I cant stand monotone "rapping",its a lousy substitute for singing.

By lapis on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 03:34 pm:

we're a dance team and we use a variety of local independent music.

By V on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 - 09:07 pm:

lapis,I wish I could see you live...thats a fact.

By lapis on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 03:53 am:

if you could get the whole tube thing right.

the chances of sprockettes going over an ocean plus a continent are preeeety slim.

By lapis on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 03:55 am:

oh and platy, are you gonna make it to the bay?

By agatha on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 12:59 pm:

Lapis, sounds like you are all having fun! I like the story of you all getting chased out of the park on your blog. Do consider an Olympia stop on your way home.

By heather on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 01:37 pm:

i was in michigan

boo

By heather on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 01:38 pm:

wait, but you're still in sf? where are you? LET'S MEET UP

By platypus on Thursday, July 26, 2007 - 02:06 pm:

Heather, I still have candy for you. I guess I should mail it or something now.

Alas, Lapis, it looks unlikely that I will be in the Bay before you leave...which is highly irritating, because I really wanted to see you guys perform.

By lapis on Sunday, July 29, 2007 - 03:55 pm:

we're in reno at the moment. we're driving back to sf this
    afternoon to figure out the bus situation and then heading north
    monday morning.

olympia stop on the way home? it'd be fun, but agents are getting
    home/partnersick.

heather, we've been staying at a warehouse covered with graffitti
    below bernal hill over by the saturday farmer's market. we'll be
    back this evening. eek! craziness! i'll see about making another
    blog post.

By lapis on Monday, July 30, 2007 - 01:14 am:

back in sf.

find me if you can.

By V on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 - 06:55 pm:

...you move to fast for v to track...

By lapis on Wednesday, August 1, 2007 - 03:37 am:

home. don't even try.

By V on Thursday, August 2, 2007 - 03:56 pm:

..you are at home all ready?

By The Watcher on Wednesday, August 29, 2007 - 08:35 am:

Pez you are something else.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact