Da Vinci Code

sorabji.com: Best book you've ever read: Da Vinci Code
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Friday, June 9, 2006 - 04:12 pm:

...the book is a hundred times better than the movie...

By Nate on Friday, June 9, 2006 - 05:28 pm:

really, v? is it really the best book you've ever read?

watch this

By V on Friday, June 9, 2006 - 05:38 pm:

Nate,its o.k. but not amazing,gimmi Dean Koontz anytime.I will now click on your yellow bit and get back to you.

By spiracle on Friday, June 9, 2006 - 05:38 pm:

that won't give me an internet std will it? ya know, if i go around POKING my cursor where it doesn't belong and stuff..bad things can happen..

By V on Friday, June 9, 2006 - 05:48 pm:

By Nate on Friday, June 9, 2006 - 06:09 pm:

it is a kind of mental virus. itsapieceofcaketomakeaprettycake. the shit fills my head whenever my world gets quiet.

By V on Friday, June 9, 2006 - 06:39 pm:

Nate,well its a bit the same for v,I get sooo tempted to tranlate jacks vid into English,its rude,very much so.,non stop poofta stuff.,we stole that word from the Australians,how do you say "gay" in American? or is it still "gay"...you know,it will soon be an offence to call a gay a gay in England,any ideas for a substitute name? ...we dont know.How do I post to jack the poofta?

By Nate on Friday, June 9, 2006 - 06:48 pm:

gay isn't derogatory anymore.

though, if you were in the states, you might be careful about telling someone in a bar that you're "going 'round back to suck a fag"

By V on Friday, June 9, 2006 - 08:17 pm:

Nate,lagislation has gone nuts in England,you cant call a gay a gay,or a black a black anymore,but we dont have new words for them....Nate,I did find your posting amuseing :) :) :) thanks.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact