put YOUR meaning to these TOOL lyrics...

sorabji.com: What are you listening to?: put YOUR meaning to these TOOL lyrics...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).
By AzhaLagoon on Sunday, January 25, 1998 - 12:28 pm:
    Venomous voice tempts me an'drains me---bleeds me---leaves me cracked an empty---drags me down like some sweet gravity---the snake behind me hisses what my damage could have been---my blood before me begs me open up my heart again---and i feel this coming over like a storm again now...

By
Blank on Monday, August 24, 1998 - 04:44 pm:

h. is actually one of my fav tool songs that is all

By Fraser Smith on Friday, January 18, 2002 - 01:24 pm:

H is my favourite song as well.. it makes me cry.. and nothing makes me cry

By semillama on Friday, January 18, 2002 - 04:02 pm:

It's obviously about asssex.

By moonit on Saturday, January 19, 2002 - 03:31 am:

That snake behind me hisses line...

gave that right away.

By Spider on Saturday, January 19, 2002 - 11:00 am:

This song and "Sober" are about being unable to escape the damage of your past -- that's how I hear them, anyway. I like this song, too.

By Mitch MMH on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 02:35 pm:

This song is about his relationship. He couldn't stand his girlfriend at first and had many relationship problems, but after they broke up, he felt this craving to be with her. He remembers everything she did and the risk of it happening again, but is lured by her begging "Venomous voice tempts me an'drains me, bleeds me, leaves me cracked and empty. drags me down like some sweet gravity"

By pamela on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 11:21 pm:

Do I know you Mitch? Are you dating my sister?

By Mitch MMH on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 12:55 pm:

Does she live in Port Hope? Email me!

By Bling on Saturday, June 22, 2002 - 01:18 am:

umm, this songs about heroin. H

By dave. on Saturday, June 22, 2002 - 01:24 am:

bling your momma

By Yannick on Tuesday, November 12, 2002 - 04:40 pm:

yup its about heroine...

asssex... phoo

By Bp on Friday, February 7, 2003 - 02:49 am:

bling, ur bling on the money..."leaves me cracked and empty. drags me down like some sweet gravity"

By Jargon on Tuesday, February 25, 2003 - 10:54 pm:

Third Eye is the best song ever...an Epic Exploration of the Sub-Human Primate mind...

By semillama on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 09:15 am:

It's amazing how many people just pop in once to post here and never appear again. They must be Googling for "tool lyrics" or something.

By Nate on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 11:23 am:

IT'S ABOUT YOUR BUTT TEMP, DUDE

By Rowlf on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 06:15 pm:

Take a look at the inside of the AEnima liner notes, see how theres a painting of Bill Hicks?

He is the man doing standup comedy at the beginning of "Third Eye". He died in '94 of pancreatic cancer.

"Third Eye" is a reference to one of Hicks' rants about drugs. You pry your third eye open by taking mushrooms.

So the answer, boys and girls, is "drugs"

By moonit on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 08:12 pm:

Does anyone really say 'Bling' ?

By Nate on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 08:46 pm:

like, bling bling?

By moonit on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 10:36 pm:

yeah. seriously, do you use that in everyday conversations?

By wisper on Thursday, February 27, 2003 - 07:57 pm:

most people? no.

By wisper on Thursday, February 27, 2003 - 08:04 pm:

well, I do, sometimes, but only to be funny "i NEEDS me the bling-bling!"
    Or if some little white kid wants to be a rapper and is wearing tons of fake gold chains, dollar signs and crosses. I'll say "Here comes Vanilla Ice and check out that bling-bling"

i'm sure some people use it for real.

. . . .real rap stars or something.

help me out here, Cali boys.

By Gonads on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 09:32 am:

Jizz on my face someone

By dave. on Thursday, May 27, 2004 - 02:22 pm:

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact