sgt pepper

sorabji.com: What are you listening to?: sgt pepper
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Ophelia on Tuesday, October 2, 2001 - 03:36 pm:

my lil bro is playing "fixing a hole" on the piano. he recently stole my sgt. pepper album and has been listening to it all day long trying to learn the songs. he is really good at piano.

By semillama on Tuesday, October 2, 2001 - 04:44 pm:

how old is he?

By Ophelia on Wednesday, October 3, 2001 - 01:12 pm:

By semillama on Wednesday, October 3, 2001 - 01:26 pm:

wow.

I played some Slayer last night - "War Ensemble". Talk about cathartic.

By Ophelia on Wednesday, October 3, 2001 - 02:20 pm:

I had to look up cathartic. Basically, cathartic for me means playing Telemann's Suite in A minor on my flute. I say this because yesterday my calculus class was cancelled, so i went to the bandroom and just played for 40 minutes or so, and it was just wonderful.

By Hoodbuddy on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 10:31 pm:

Who listens to the beatles anymore?

The world moved on from 30 years ago.

Listen to eminem and madonna for truly world class music.

By patrick on Friday, November 30, 2001 - 11:32 am:

id like to take this opportunity, in wake of George Harrison's passing, to advise you go fuck yourself.

By J on Monday, December 3, 2001 - 10:27 am:

ditto that for me too

By The Watcher on Tuesday, December 4, 2001 - 05:10 pm:

Spare me.

To quote my father "there is no music today. It's just someone squeeling like a cat".

Of course he said that forty years ago.

Me I prefer Niel Diamond, The Brotherhood of Man, The Supremes, ect., including the Beatles.

Of course I'm laughed at when I go to a record show. My tastes are to middle of the road.

By Cat on Tuesday, December 4, 2001 - 10:17 pm:

Watcher, your tastes are more back before they had roads ;)

Nah, I like the odd Neil Diamond track and throw in some Elvis, or Sinatra very occasionally.

But that's only when I'm on my own and the wine is cold and the stars are bright.

By J on Wednesday, December 5, 2001 - 12:58 am:

Shake for me girl,I want to be your backyard man,keep it cool it baby

By Hoodbuddy on Wednesday, December 5, 2001 - 10:55 am:

Watchers tastes are middle of the road.

Lets hope theres a big truck comin down that road some day when he's not lookin..............

By J on Wednesday, December 5, 2001 - 11:29 am:

No,lets hope these different named spammers piss off,like you and Ink((stink) Tucker(fucker) etc.

By J on Wednesday, December 5, 2001 - 12:00 pm:

Nobody should be run over by a truck just because they like middle of the road music,but if I do go to hell,it would be more hell like if Crackling Rosie was playing non-stop,I'd really be suffering.

By Hoodbuddy on Wednesday, December 5, 2001 - 12:02 pm:

haa haaa! Whoo hooo hoo!

Lissen to ol' J take a hissy fit!

By Ophelia on Wednesday, December 5, 2001 - 02:12 pm:

I like Crackling Rosie (though not non-stop, thank you very much). And Hoodbuddy, quite a few people "listen to the beatles anymore". And most modern music is based on ideas experimented with by the Beatles. And Eminem is hardly "world class". But the Beatles are. So, in conclusion, I would like to add my voice the general chorus of "go fuck yourself". thank you.

By Hoodbuddy on Wednesday, December 5, 2001 - 04:31 pm:

eminems music will stand the test of time.

Beatles are yesterdays music.

By Ophelia on Wednesday, December 5, 2001 - 04:40 pm:

Yesterday's music, but listened to today-- which means the Beatles have already stood the test of time.

By The Watcher on Wednesday, December 5, 2001 - 05:43 pm:

Who let the children in here?

I thought there was a rule - no one with a mental capasity ten years below Oswald's age could get in here.

By Hoodbuddy on Wednesday, December 5, 2001 - 08:08 pm:

Where do you go honey that they play beatles music?

You a supervisor in an old folks home?

By Ophelia on Thursday, December 6, 2001 - 04:54 pm:

Somebody help me before i sink to his level!

By The Watcher on Thursday, December 6, 2001 - 05:15 pm:

That would take to long.

I'd do it. But, the government frowns on us Civil Servants being uncivil.

Rats!

Where did this latest group of uncouth imbeciles come from? Anyone want to Nuke their servers?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact