American Pie

sorabji.com: Last movie you saw: American Pie
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Colby on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 03:32 am:

Saw the sneak preview on Monday. It's funny as shit -- a fresh cast, great writing...

kinda made me misty-eyed that i didn't get more ass in high school

By J on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 12:13 pm:

It got 4 stars in the reveiw here.

By Rhiannon on Friday, July 9, 1999 - 12:20 pm:

Two and a half stars here.

By Gee on Saturday, July 10, 1999 - 01:52 am:

I saw the commercials with the whole pie thing, and I thought it was just an advertising trick to make me think he was fooling around with a pie. I had no interest in the movie.

Then I found out he really Did molest the dang pie, and now I want to see it. I'm sick.

By J on Monday, July 12, 1999 - 12:39 pm:

Me too!!!It,s all good!!Why didn,t he get a mellon?I must find out.

By Skottey on Thursday, August 12, 1999 - 04:09 pm:

Funny movie. Like the "sperm beer" scene.

By Nate on Thursday, August 12, 1999 - 04:58 pm:

i just watched half of it here at work.

i'll watch the other half after i go over my development plans with my boss.

"Uh, short term? well hell, i'll like to watch the rest of american pie. yeah, the mpeg's break it right at the titty scene."

By Patrick on Tuesday, January 18, 2000 - 05:57 pm:

it was ok. Kinda cheesy. I realized these types films are our teens' "Pretty in Pink,Fast Times.." etc......But it had it's moments.....the funniest being....

"...one time...AT BAND CAMP.....I shoved a flute in my pussy......."

and the same character, " WHATS MY NAME BITCH!!!!!"

that and the other character, who ended up screwing the asshole's mom...overall, this was ok, i laughed , but I was also a bit disapointed.....

By J on Tuesday, January 18, 2000 - 09:54 pm:

I saw it at home about a week ago,I liked it,my s/o said it was for 15 year old boys,but he always says that when I like a comedy and he doesn,t. Lighten up,it,s entertainment.

By BLAKESNAKE on Wednesday, May 17, 2000 - 03:55 pm:

I still can't believe he fucked a pie and of all things got busted in the act.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact