Wrong Turn

sorabji.com: Last movie you saw: Wrong Turn
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Dougie on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 04:33 am:

Holy crap, you GOTTA see this. A tour de force of a horror film. Yeah, ok, so I didn't believe that what they called West Virginia was actually West Virginia (it was filmed in Canada), and some of the actresses were annoying (although Eliza Dusku's seriously gorgeous, and the other chick had the MOST amazing rack -- check it out and you'll see what I mean), but talk about a slasher/horror film. And the way they made up the mountain men was extraordinary. Watched it at a friend's who's got a huge rear projection tv with an awesome speaker setup. It was a trip. And check out the extras on the DVD after you watch it.

By eri on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 10:57 am:

We watched it a couple of weeks ago, right before it was released to rent (friend at Blockbuster gets them early). We loved it too.

Loved the way they made the inbreds look. Found it funny as hell. It had every single horror movie cliche' except no nudity.

The other chick was a annoying, but oh well.

From those of us who have seen it here, we all have said that we liked it, but were dissapointed that Eliza Dusku ran around in that white tank top and not only was there not gratuitous boobie shots, but she didn't even give the wet tank-top shot......

By spunky on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 11:36 am:

i loved it.
    we are going to buy it.

Eliza

By sarah on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 12:20 pm:

personally i can't handle horror flicks. nightmares for weeks. sudden fear of the dark. isn't real life scary enough anyway?

By patrick on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 12:24 pm:

the travel channel has been showing "Haunted Hotels" , "Scary Destinations" and shit like that all week. I love that crap. Right?

By spunky on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 12:30 pm:

I watch that crap too.

I love the ones about Transilvania

By eri on Wednesday, October 29, 2003 - 01:37 pm:

I love those shows, along with the series on "ghosts" and paranormal experiences, and the historical stories behind them all. I love horror movies, and have only had nightmares from a couple of them......

I am horrible, though, when watching horror movies, I usually sit there and predict what will happen next.....and I am typically right, which makes it fun.....

By Skooter on Friday, October 31, 2003 - 12:06 pm:

Yea. I love documentaries on that shit. I love ghosts, hauntings, paranormal shit. That's so fun.
    I'm such a geek that I watch the History Channel and Discovery all the time. I loved "Unsolved History" and "Ancient Evidence."
    Most of the shows I watch are on HBO. Carnival is my new favorite. That shit is dark, same with "Six Feet Under". Can't miss an episode of Sopranos either. Seen every one, more than once. I fucking love the writing on that show.
    New ones coming out soon!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact