Wanker, TROLL, sheila, Roo, Sheep shagger

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Wanker, TROLL, sheila, Roo, Sheep shagger
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Antigone on Saturday, September 2, 2000 - 12:30 am:

Will The X-Box Be A TiVO Rival?

What Happens When Patents Meet Antipatents?

Linux and DII/COE Compliance?

Cell Phone Purchasing: Drop Down?

You are lost in the Swamps of Despair.

By Cat on Saturday, September 2, 2000 - 12:50 am:

Roo et al - Since you're insisting on using my language, you might wanna try "Dag" as a name...it's one of my favourites. And why are you masquerading as an Australian anyway?

By dave. on Saturday, September 2, 2000 - 03:03 am:

Will The X-Box Be A TiVO Rival?
    maybe. is this a problem?

What Happens When Patents Meet Antipatents?
    total annhilation.

Linux and DII/COE Compliance?
    why not?.

Cell Phone Purchasing: Drop Down?
    huh?

You are lost in the Swamps of Despair.(?)
    no. and, yes.

By Anonymous Coward on Saturday, September 2, 2000 - 07:29 pm:

Natalie Portman, naked and petrified, pouring hot grits down Antigone's pants.

By Antigone on Saturday, September 2, 2000 - 08:30 pm:

User #5551, and proud of it, baby!

By Zephyr on Sunday, September 3, 2000 - 02:01 am:

Anonymous coward, get the fuck outta segfualt mode.

fuck you, you ass.

die.

haha.

this thread sucks.

By Antigone on Sunday, September 3, 2000 - 02:38 am:

This just blows the mind: ! (Yes, it came from Slashdot)

By Cat on Sunday, September 3, 2000 - 04:36 am:

What the fuck was that Natalie Portman thing? I don't speak geek, translation please. Sign language will do.

By Guess who on Sunday, September 3, 2000 - 09:50 am:

Zephyr-lick my twat(that is, if you were talking to me,which i don't think you were) Anonymous Coward, you painted me perfectly(Natalie Portman & all that) Antigone & Dave,you are a culture only to yourselves, and whoever "created this thread" I cheer you on. a challenge to you my friend, Mr. or Ms. Sherlock Holmes. lets see, if you can find out who I might be, and why im posting here. i know im talking gibberish right now(as upposed to any other time) but so be it. Cat, you are the only one who is curious enough, and has enough balls. challenge to Sorabji! lets go...lets see who gets it

dammit im brave!

By Roo-again on Sunday, September 3, 2000 - 11:10 am:

sorry Zephyr, i didn't mean that,you were definitley not talking to me

By FRED on Sunday, September 3, 2000 - 11:44 am:

a present for you Anti-in alt.binaries.sounds.wav but only if you have a Mac- an APPLE compiled script, for your Stephen Hawkings junkie louvvering self - so what happens if i disappear into your "black hole"?? oh yea, for you Trace or Tired, i forget which is which, but one of you is a Mac-head

By Cat on Sunday, September 3, 2000 - 10:05 pm:

I really have no idea who you are, Guess Who. If I had to make a wild guess - I'd say Antithesis. But that's just a kinda hunch. Your expression form is somewhat similar (both use capitals a lot, formal punctuation etc).

You're not enough of a homophobic leechy ass for me to bother going over your IP's. Sorry. Spam the board for days on end and I'll get onto it.

By Mavis on Sunday, September 3, 2000 - 11:49 pm:

dear cat
    you fucking ROOOCCK!!!!!!

love, mavis

By Cat on Monday, September 4, 2000 - 01:41 am:

Mavis, you are the Uluru of freakin' rocks! You are the Hope Diamond of sparkling rocks! You are the Buddy Holly of bitchin' rockers!

(and if one of you geek boys would show me how, instead of sitting around talking about the incomprehensible, I could do a bloody link to demonstrate that Uluru is the World's biggest rock)

By dave. on Monday, September 4, 2000 - 01:58 am:

By Cat on Monday, September 4, 2000 - 02:39 am:

By Z on Monday, September 4, 2000 - 04:20 pm:

damnit, cat and mavis fucking rock.

By Tired on Monday, September 4, 2000 - 10:46 pm:

I'm actually a my-computer-is-broken-so-I-have-to-play-minesweeper-in-my-head, thankyouverymuch.

By Zephyr on Tuesday, September 5, 2000 - 12:18 am:

umm...what?

Go read or draw or write or go walking whilst naked, or crack yourself up or make a tasty meal or anything that would be neat. make some lawn gnomes.

Trust me on this. I know what to do when there's LITERALLY nothing to do.

By Tired on Tuesday, September 5, 2000 - 03:45 pm:

yikes.

you took me literally.

sheesh.

By Cat on Tuesday, September 5, 2000 - 05:33 pm:

How would you prefer to be taken Tired? Maybe with a leather collar, cat 'o' nine tails, handcuffs and blindfold? Or are you more of a whipped cream and KY jelly kinda guy?

By Tired on Wednesday, September 6, 2000 - 09:02 pm:

beggars can't be choosers, I guess. On second thought, I'd have to request at least a one-to-one boobs-to-bondage-implement ratio.

By Zephyr on Sunday, September 10, 2000 - 12:14 pm:

all of the above

By jack on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 02:43 pm:

wow.

By agatha on Sunday, January 13, 2008 - 06:42 pm:

I don't understand this thread.

By Antigone on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 05:36 am:

I don't understand it, and I fucking started it...

Actually, now that I google the sentences in my first post, it's just a list of the stories on slashdot in one day. (9/1/2000)

As for the title, it was in a time period when I was talking on the phone with Cat for hours per day. Probably had something to do with it. :)

By heather on Monday, January 14, 2008 - 09:41 pm:

i hope all you people had voip or somethin

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 02:04 am:

Antigone what time did you post? It said Saturday,September 2nd at 12:30 am...

By Dr Pepper on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 02:06 am:

But Antigone; I post the last thread on Monday Janurary 14 at 10:20 pm, how ever it showed Tuesday January 15 at 2:04 am.. Someone please tell Mark's computer that his time is not correct.

By jack 2k on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 02:47 am:

maybe it's YOUR time that is incorrect!
    maybe mark's computer is closer to correct!

i am posting this in 1999 to appear only in 2008 but what do you see? 2008, right? but i am posting in 1999! what time is it!?

By heather on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 03:32 am:

if i say time to get ill i will hate myself

oh yeah

By Antigone on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 - 05:34 am:

No voip. Had a $400 long distance bill at one point, before I got the right calling plan...

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact