I'm angry

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: I'm angry
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Univoxboy on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 02:42 pm:

and frustrated, but can't do anything about it.

By Mavis on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 02:44 pm:

well, you could always just post some vague sentence fragment about it here, without explaiing why, until we drag it out of you and then all make you feel better....

By Isolde on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 02:46 pm:

Well said, Mavis.

So what's up, Univox boy? Because, exciting as sentance fragments are, they just don't cut it in today's fast paced world.

By patrick on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 03:20 pm:

eat a dick you big baby!

By Nate on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 04:45 pm:

is that your trademark sorabjiland welcome, patty?

By Fb on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 04:55 pm:

Pissed?!?! You don't Know the meaning of PISSED!
    The man who killed my brother got out of prison.

So I took this week off, checked the firearms & ammo and the fuckers flew him to Texas then released him on friday 9/15/00. They stated it was for HIS protection. ASSHOLES.
    Released on bail bond due to a technicality.

By J on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 04:58 pm:

WTF!!!! Is the creep out for good,or does he have to go to court again????

By Fb on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 05:03 pm:

He will have to go again....and there's my opportunity.

By Trace on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 05:04 pm:

Texas, huh? he was arrested for charges on a double homicide and they were worried about his protection?

By Fb on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 05:12 pm:

Trace, How did you know it was a double homicide?
    You are correct, but how did you know?

By Trace on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 05:24 pm:

Well, he killed your two brothers

By Fb on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 05:26 pm:

No, he killed my brother and another fire fighter.

By Trace on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 05:29 pm:

opps. I read wrong...

By patrick on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 05:35 pm:

hmmmmm i think it may be nate....it has a good solid ring to it.

they kill prisoners at a rapid rate in TX. was the crime commited in TX?

By Fb on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 05:42 pm:

No

By Isolde on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 06:34 pm:

When does he go to court again?

By Fb on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 06:49 pm:

Depends on when the Supreme Court takes it up.

By Isolde on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 06:56 pm:

Hrm. Interesting. Well, please do keep us posted. I want to be able to root for his conviction.

By Cat on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 07:05 pm:

I can't even begin to imagine the anger and the pain you must have FB. That you can even get up in the morning and not just lay there screaming, is a credit to you.

It makes all my whiney little problems seem so insignificant and I thank you for that. Sometimes it's important to get stuff in perspective.

I wish my brother would let me hug him when I see him tonight.

By Fb on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 07:22 pm:

Hug him anyway....you never know when he'll be taken from you. And if he trips out, tell him beave said so...

I had a dream 6 wks before his death, or something like that, in which he had been killed. I woke with tears running down my face and I was shaken to my core.
    So I called him and talked for more than 3 hours. I apologized for someting I did to him. He didn't remember the incident and asked if I was drunk. When I told him no, he said well I forgive you even though I don't remember it. Then weeks later he's dead.

By Isolde on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 08:52 pm:

That's terrible. It always feel like we grow closer to the ones we love right before they die...

By Bell_jar on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 09:49 pm:

you said when he goes to court you will get your chance... your chance to what, hurt him?

i get very emotional about these types of issues... i'm sorry for your pain... for your loss... but ahhh... i should not start it right here. blah.

By Fb on Wednesday, September 20, 2000 - 10:02 pm:

I didn't say nuttin'
    I merely implied.

By Cat on Thursday, September 21, 2000 - 01:38 am:

I am allowed to pat my brother on the back. Sometimes, on occasions like Christmas, I am allowed to shake his hand. I am not allowed to kiss or hug him. Ever.

If I am feeling brave, I will sneak up behind him and land a big wet one on him before he can bat me away. Then he screws up his face and I just want to kiss him again.

It wasn't always that way.

When we were both still of Barbie/GI Joe age, my parents went away overseas and we went to boarding schools. I didn't mind the idea of parental independence until I found out I would be cloistered away from my brother in a girl's school. Then I screamed.

I don't think I've ever been so alone as that first night in the dorm. I could hear strangers breathing and it seemed sinister. I wet my bed.

When I woke up and felt the wetness, I wasn't ashamed. I just knew I had to find my brother and he would fix it. So I ran across the road in the middle of the night to the boy's school.

I had memorised where his dorm was but I had to wake five boys up before I found his bed. I still had my wet pyjamas on, but he let me get into bed with him.

If anyone killed my brother, I would be implying too.

Not to encourage you FB, because you are smart enough to know your kids need you. But you can still think about it.

By pez on Thursday, September 21, 2000 - 01:56 am:

about all you can do is show up with tears running down your cheeks and get make sure that the lawyers against him are the best around.

not to be crude or anything, but at least you know who killed your brother. he'll get his just desserts. it may not be now, but one day he'll get a swift kick in the pants.

By Tom on Thursday, September 21, 2000 - 04:21 am:

... with a large, scary, violent, indescribably painful Cthulu-covered boot that sends whatever parts of him are left over screaming for cover, only to be stepped on, scraped up, and tossed into a vat of boiling oil.

By Trace on Thursday, September 21, 2000 - 07:15 am:

And the only releif he will ever get is the final buzzzzz of the electric chair, hissing of the gas or momentary prick of a needle.

By Isolde on Thursday, September 21, 2000 - 12:00 pm:

Indeed.
    I think that he'll get his, Fetid.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact