Do you pick your nose?

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Do you pick your nose?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Wavy on Sunday, October 8, 2000 - 09:28 pm:

If so:

how often?

Where?

roll or wipe?

By Isolde on Sunday, October 8, 2000 - 10:59 pm:

Usually I blow it.

By patrick on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 11:22 am:

this is a great way to start party conversation. whats next, poll the girls on how often they fart?

By Dougie on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 11:27 am:

Well, if the nasal passage is dry, and nobody's around, I'll go for the pick -- nothing like hitting paydirt when you get that big green boulder that's been annoying you all day. But if it's wet, even if I'm alone, I'll pick, but with a kleenex wrapped around my finger for added grip. And blow too, depending on the gravity of the situation.

By Isolde on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 11:31 am:

I usually just blow my nose. Picking could result in something unhappy, and it's more satisfying for me to clear the passages in back.
    Girls don't fart, Patrick, you know that.

By Dougie on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 11:37 am:

Oh, and then with that big green boulder, you've got something to roll around in your fingers for a 1/2 hour while you watch TV, and then once you tire of it, you've got a nice little projectile to flick at the cat to see if she's still alive.

By J on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 11:38 am:

I fart,what in the hell am I?I don't have a penis!I like to trip people out sometimes when we eat out,or just at the intersection.I just bend my index finger and stick my knuckle in a nose hole,I get really into to it,like I'm really drilling.Quite a good gross out.

By JboxR on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 07:24 am:

Hey, I think I SAW you yesterday!! (laugh)

What I do at intersections is whistle like the
    crossing signal does and see how many people I can
    get to step into traffic.

I haven't decided which is funnier - the drivers
    honking at the pedestrians, or the pedestrians
    getting upset at the drivers for honking at them.

(sigh)

By Jacko on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 05:30 am:

i like watching girls pick their noses oh yes please,

By Jacko on Monday, February 23, 2004 - 09:45 am:

can i watch you pick ur nose babes,love it.what cn i do for u/.

By Ainsley on Wednesday, December 29, 2004 - 05:43 pm:

I think you are very stupid and you know what girls don't fart and i do pick my nose! HEY BUT WHATS WRONG WITH THAT?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact