TBone And Apparissus ARE MISSING....

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: TBone And Apparissus ARE MISSING....
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Hal on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 01:51 am:

I don't know what happened... But I've been monitoring their site for a while, and they are missing... Check it out, leave a msg, maybe they'll respond, but they are gone... Don't know, bad stuff is happening...

Look for yourself, check out the webcams, the rooms are empty... THEY ARE GONE...

Http://hermes.dirtyredcommie.com

By Hal on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 05:18 am:

COME ON... SOME ONE HAS TO HAVE SEEN THEM....

By semillama on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 09:04 am:

Perhaps they are on vacation...

By purple on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 05:54 pm:

ill wait til they appear on milk cartons and a big reward is offered, then ill start worrying

By Dougie on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 05:59 pm:

They still do that? I always buy my milk in 1/2 gallon plastic containers and there are no missing children on those. Hal, are you truly worried about them? Do you know them personally?

By Hal on Wednesday, December 6, 2000 - 06:40 pm:

I do know them, I'm not too worried they are setting something up, on their websited they have a msg board and they posted a topic the other day...

"What would happen if someone you knew dissapeared."

So I thought it would be interesting to bring it over here to get some speculation as to where they are or what they are doing. TBone left one msg,
    "thanks for noticing but you'll have to wait and see."

Sooooo, what do you all think... How long will they be gone... Its something to write and think about besides abortion...

By TBone on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 04:23 pm:

We're coming back slowly.

Give us a couple weeks.

By Dougie on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 06:45 pm:

Glad to see you guys didn't show up on a milk carton.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact