Chosen One!

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Chosen One!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 01:16 am:

are you black? it is my understanding that the original 12 tribes of israel, israel himself, abraham, moses, sammy davis jr., jesus... all black jews.

it's my understanding that israel today is run by ashkies, and that they actually think about as highly of the sephies as they do the muslims.

any comment? i mean, aside from it all being anti-semetic propaganda.

By Chosen One on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 01:30 am:

Nate,

Are you insinuating that "being black" is something to be ashamed of!? Or did you come upon the new "computer generated image of JESUS" from the DISCOVERY CHANNEL!?eheh No, I am not a HE-BRO!heh Albeit, LENNKY KRAVITZ, LISA BONET, SLASH, (Born SOL HUDON) all are!!eheheh P.S. I am flattered that you took the time to create my very own subject heading!!eheh It shows me that you truly do care!heheeeee

By Chosen One on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 01:36 am:

Nate,

Are you insinuating that "being black" is something to be ashamed of!? Or did you come upon the new "computer generated image of JESUS" from the DISCOVERY CHANNEL!?eheh No, I am not a HE-BRO!heh Albeit, LENNKY KRAVITZ, LISA BONET, SLASH, (Born SOL HUDSON) all are!!eheheh P.S. I am flattered that you took the time to create my very own subject heading!!eheh It shows me that you truly do care!heheeeee

By Bobby on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 01:38 am:

Nate,

Maybe if you just ignore him, he will slink back under whatever rock he crawled from.

By Nate on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 02:03 am:

actually, i'm kinda starting to enjoy him.

Jeff-

of course i'm not insinuating that being black is something to be ashamed of. I just don't see many black jews, and I was wondering where all the pale ones came from.

what about the difference between the euro-jew and the arab-jew in israel? my understanding is that when the euro-jew flooded into israel in the last half of the 40's, the arab-jew, who was already there, was pushed aside.

By Hal on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 11:30 am:

...Religion is more confusing then need be.

By Nate on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 11:35 am:

not really. just the religious.

By Hal on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 05:51 pm:

True.

By Nate on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 06:08 pm:

true.

By patrick on Friday, March 30, 2001 - 06:48 pm:

yeah

By semillama on Saturday, March 31, 2001 - 12:49 pm:

If you want Lenny Kravitz, you can have him, black, jewish or whatever.

'Struth!

By J on Monday, April 2, 2001 - 01:42 pm:

Jew look mar-vo-lous!

By Bobby on Wednesday, April 4, 2001 - 03:55 am:

I found this while I was looking for some other lyrics by Bread for another thread. Enjoy!

The Chosen One

I was your first and you were my last
    And we are the journey's end
    I was the blues and you were my sunshine friend

Now I'm your lover, you are my cover
    Keeping the loneliness from me
    You are my chosen one... arise and be the one
    The chosen one

You are the sea and I am the sailor
    Riding the perfect wave
    I could've drowned but you came around and save me
    She won't play your game

Now I'm your hopes and you are my dreamer
    Helping me see beyond tomorrow
    You are the chosen one... you'll always be the one
    The chosen one

Out of the darkness, out of the shadow
    Oh wherever you go, I'll follow along
    Wherever you lead me, wherever you need me
    I'll bring you my message, I'll bring you my song

You are the chosen one... arise and be the one
    The chosen one

Darlin' I choose you, I'll never use you
    I couldn't abuse you with all that you've done
    You are my sunshine, you are my lifeline
    Forever my sweet wine, forever the one

By Chosen One on Friday, April 20, 2001 - 06:02 pm:

Bobby,

How sweet of you!eheh If you didn't have a SHMECKLE, I'd kiss you!eheheheeee LOL! I love BREAD, AMERICA, JAMES TAYLOR, FLEETWOOD MAC, THE CARPENTERS, etc. Remember, every BAD BOY has a SOFT SIDE!heheehehee

By rhiannon on Friday, April 20, 2001 - 07:05 pm:

How did you choose to commemorate yesterday, Chosen One?

By moonit on Saturday, April 21, 2001 - 02:19 am:

mmmm Lenny Kravitz

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact