Pinpoints of happiness

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Pinpoints of happiness
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 11:22 am:

ever get little "pricks" from very commonplace occurances...but make your day, make you glad to be alive?

Mine involves the subway.

people singing in the subway. obviously the accoustics are ideal and can make anyone sound good (OLD MAN RIVERRRRRRRRRRR). this morning a man with a newly broken leg, still learning his crutches sat down and started singing. his voice was beautiful and a pat on my back to start my day. If a man, most likely still in pain (or high as a kite) with a full leg cast can share a bit of happiness....

By Nate on Friday, May 11, 2001 - 09:37 pm:

speaking of little pricks...

great thread here, patty.

By Cat on Saturday, May 12, 2001 - 04:27 am:

It certainly is nice and spacious.

You can really spread out.

I like it. Crappy decor though.

By Fetidbeaver on Sunday, May 13, 2001 - 01:03 am:

I had knee surgery last Tuesday and I'm very happy. I don't think it has anything to do with the 8 percocet I took an hour ago :0)

By Frenchy on Sunday, May 13, 2001 - 01:43 am:

speaking of, oh yeah, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

By patrick on Monday, May 14, 2001 - 11:55 am:

what can i say, i was in a good mood friday. seemed like a good idea at the time.

now im back to square ass.

By Nate on Monday, May 14, 2001 - 02:27 pm:

okee pricktrick.

By Hal on Monday, May 14, 2001 - 03:37 pm:

FetidB, what kind of Knee surgery??? I had my ACL worked on about 4 years ago, and it sucked... Well ok almost all of it sucked, I must admit that the Dolodid they had me on was pretty fun. Made the world a dream world, and everyone had that really deep bass voice, even my little sister who normaly could shatter glass with her voice... Fuck that was great.

By Kalli on Monday, May 14, 2001 - 08:14 pm:

old man river.

great tune. great tune.

i get to ride the T in Boston this coming weekend. Nowhere near as cool tho.

By moonit on Tuesday, May 15, 2001 - 04:29 am:

Dolodid?

Is that the name of an actual drug?

By Hal on Tuesday, May 15, 2001 - 10:07 am:

I can't be sure I spelled it right, in fact I'm pretty sure I didn't... But then again when I was on it I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to the bottle. The pill itself is TINY really small, they recommend that normal weight people cut it in half with a razor, I on the other hand (and no I'm not abnormaly overweight or anything) am extreamly resiliant to drugs, I mean hell I take T3 just for headaches. Anyway I was taking 3 of the damn things every 5 hours. It was fun shit, they rate it as a class 3 narcotic, it requires to physicians to sign off on the perscription to get it.

By patrick on Tuesday, May 15, 2001 - 11:43 am:

dilaudid. synthetic morphine

"the best god damn pharmecutical dope money can buy"

-"Bob" (Matt Dillion) Drugstore Cowboy

I've had the stuff in a recreational manner. Once. Its difficult to come by, but god damn good.

By Hal on Tuesday, May 15, 2001 - 12:10 pm:

Thank you...

And yes, damn good... Still have half a bottle...

Wonder what I could get for its street value.

By patrick on Tuesday, May 15, 2001 - 12:17 pm:

ummmmmm

shhhhhhhhhhhh

oooops i dropped my email address

By Nate on Tuesday, May 15, 2001 - 01:27 pm:

wtf. is that my email address too?

By Spider on Tuesday, May 15, 2001 - 07:51 pm:

My mother tried to kill herself with Dilaudid when she was 16.

That's all.

By Surgeon_Generals_Recommendation on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 04:22 am:

Dolobid is the correct spelling, but I doubt you recieved that by your description of effects. Dilaudid is wonderfull, but nothing beats morphine. Trivia time.....soak Vicodin in warm water until disolved....draw up with a syringe thru cotton (real COTTON balls work best)....drink, inject, etc...not that I would know....but I've been told.....

By Czarina on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 09:06 am:

I can see that your misuse of pharmacologicals,has taken its toll on you.How interesting to get high by shooting a non-steroidal anti-inflamatory med.
    I guess the placebo effect worked for you.Dolobid is in the same catagory as Advil.

The correct spelling is indeed Dilaudid.A very effective drug.

By Nate on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 10:46 am:

this reminds me of the whole red rock opium story.

By Hal on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 11:07 am:

I've awaken a monster.

By Fb on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 11:23 am:

"Red Rock Opium Story"?

By Nate on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 11:57 am:

red rock opium. supposed to give a mellow, opiate like effect. mostly smoked powdered over a bowl of ganj. blackmarket cost is about 10x that of dragon's blood incense.

which is important, because mass spect reveals that it is pretty much identical to dragon's blood incense.

By patrick on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 12:26 pm:

i learned something new today.

just doing a quick glance at some materials about red rock opium....sounds like bunk to me.

By Nate on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 01:00 pm:

exactly, pricktrick.

By agatha on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 08:29 pm:

Nate, stop picking on Patrick, or I'ma come over there and kick your ass. Or, you can come here, and I'll kick your ass. You can choose.

By Nate on Wednesday, May 16, 2001 - 08:41 pm:

shit.

i'm not picking on patrick. he's picking on himself.

i'm just going along.

besides, calling him "pricktrick" cracks the fuck out of me for some reason.

By Czarina on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 10:23 am:

As much as I hate to admit it,me too.

[sorry P]

By Rhiannon on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 10:50 am:

Duh, you guys. You sound like Lucy and her boyfriend.

By Hal on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 11:03 am:

LUCY.... Gu Got Sum Splanin' to do.

By patrick on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 11:34 am:

awww thats ok agatha...the little fucker LOVES me... he reminds me of my big brother...the only difference is he isnt bigger and i can kick his ass.

as much as "prictick" amuses him, the thought of a bulbous cock jammed in his ear whit a shit eating grin amuses the hell out of me.

Let em play with his ball... its ok.

By Nate on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 11:38 am:

i'd assert my manhood here, but whatever.

c'mon up here patrick. there are plenty of hippie chicks who want to take off their clothes and be photographed.

By patrick on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 12:14 pm:

your manhood is all over the place.

if anything id live to hit the burlesque circuit in San Fran.

They did some risque out takes of Sams movie the other night in my bedroom. The lead actress....this 6'2" gal, with playboy network credentials and a lovely haircut came over. Along with the cameraman.

the actual shoot isnt until this weekend...but another woman had never been in our bed, in her underwear, simulating masturbation. It was kinda of odd, not wanting to spook her, I stayed in the living room. She apparently would have been cool if me and my grimey neighbors came over to watch with an Igloo full of beer.

Expect to see shots of her soon, as she was keen on working with my lense.

By Hal on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 01:00 pm:

I lost something in the translation somewhere.

By J on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 02:01 pm:

I think it means we might see some pictures of a really hot woman diddling herself.

By patrick on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 02:57 pm:

no

shes actually going to be modeling nico's spring/summer sweater/knit line.

By Platypus on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 03:19 pm:

Darn.

By Nate on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 03:30 pm:

no, knit.

By agatha on Thursday, May 17, 2001 - 09:40 pm:

heh.

i still want to know if i have to go to nate, or if he will come here so i don't have to travel to kick his ass.

By patrick on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 10:47 am:

if it would be a "prick of happiness" by all means pack the wagon.

(god what was i thinking when i started this dumbass thread<rhetorical>)

By Rhiannon on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 10:59 am:

It's okay, Patrick. It's nice to know you can find joy in simple things.

By Rhiannon on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 11:02 am:

I mean this sincerely, not sarcastically.

By droopy on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 12:00 pm:

rhiannon -

the eagle flew on friday. 3 days, they tell me.

i'm listening to your tape right now.

By Fetidbeaver on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 12:28 pm:

Hal, I just re-read this and noticed your question. I had a torn meniscus repaired. It's been slightly more than a week and I'm almost 100%, infact I just gave it a trial run...fucked a few minutes ago. I noticed some pain afterwards, but the orgasm made it worth it.

By patrick on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 12:47 pm:

what is the meniscus?

By cyst on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 12:54 pm:

it's in the knee.

By Nate on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 01:04 pm:

"It's okay, Patrick. It's nice to know you can find joy in simple things."

i find joy in patrick.

"i still want to know if i have to go to nate, or if he will come here so i don't have to travel to kick his ass."

i'll come up there. don't worry, k-dog, you'll get your shots in.

By patrick on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 01:23 pm:

damn, i was hoping the meniscus was something related to das weiner.

you know, to make things controversial.

but now i recall hal speaking of his knee problems.

i'll just pretend is a penis issue.

By Rhiannon on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 01:32 pm:

Thank you, droopy.

By Hal on Friday, May 18, 2001 - 03:02 pm:

Damit FB... All I had was the drugs... And your getting sex to cover your knee pain... Damnit.

By Andy on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 09:06 pm:

Size doeesnt matter

By heather on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 10:04 pm:

oh yes it doees my friend, it matters very much

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact