Good Morning Asshole

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Good Morning Asshole
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Thursday, June 14, 2001 - 03:41 pm:

So I hop on the bus. Just we pull away, we creep up to the next intersection, only to be stopped and see that in the other direction, a high school student was hit by a car and his leg was twisted up like spaghetti.

i look to the doe-eyed teens on my bus and ask who has a cell phone. the does all look blank. "Who has a fucking cell phone?" Finally someone pulls it out and i say "call 911 now" She does.

seeing that boy there...in pain...watching him slip into shock...his leg his leg!!!!

the poor wounded animal and the gawking idiots standing around him.

I regret not jumping out and helping him....at least taking his hand and trying to talk him out of shock. But i think i saw the school police officer arrive the next moment.

good morning asshole!!!!

By Hal on Thursday, June 14, 2001 - 04:03 pm:

Holy Mother of Fuck...

That is some hard core badness.

By Spunkrat on Thursday, June 14, 2001 - 04:36 pm:

Jesus Christ. Any word on his condition?

By moonit on Thursday, June 14, 2001 - 05:14 pm:

We recently had a bus plow thru a bus shelter here. The bus driver didn't realise anyone was in the shelter (hello it was raining) and he injured two girls.

By patrick on Thursday, June 14, 2001 - 05:33 pm:

i have no way of knowing spunky. considering its a residential street next to a highschool...the car couldnt have been going that fast. so other than cuts and bruises and a fucked up leg, he should be fine.

By Hal on Thursday, June 14, 2001 - 05:35 pm:

I hope so... Man that sucks.

By Dougie on Thursday, June 14, 2001 - 06:49 pm:

"Spunky" -- I like that. Much better than Spunkrat or Trace. Keep it, Spunky.

By patrick on Friday, June 15, 2001 - 11:17 am:

no...don't listen to him. keep the Spunkrat, name.

Spunky is too easy. And there is no real derivative of Spunky...other than ..Spu or perhaps Unk...both of which are lame. So keep the spunkrat name and we'll use "spunky" or "jizzmonkey" or something like that when being smartasses.

By patrick on Friday, June 15, 2001 - 11:19 am:

oh and uh.

Good morning asshole.

The sun beat really hard on my face at the bus stop this morning. A blazing palms pressed against my cheek.

Good morning asshole.

By Dougie on Friday, June 15, 2001 - 11:29 am:

Spunky's a big boy. He can make up his own mind as to his screenname. I'm sure he'll make the right decision and choose Spunky.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact