So Confused

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: So Confused
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Trace on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 09:25 pm:

I am so pissed off and confused and tired and lost.

I am tired of caring, I think.

I am sure you all are tired of hearing about it, so I guess I am not going to bore you all anymore.

GODDAMITALL!
    I went from being drunk daily to not having a drink in six years, and I am really fighting the urge for rum. MMM Gold Rum and coke

By Nate on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 09:32 pm:

vent trace. we're not just here for your sunshine.

By Trace on Thursday, June 28, 2001 - 09:51 pm:

Why do I even care so much? He's not even my son?
    Why can't I have a son when these sons of bitches who could care less can have tons of them????

Annie is trying to get fucking pregnant again.
    Do you know what she had the fucking gall to say today?

Well now that I dont have christopher anymore, I can spend time concentrating on having fun and getting my relationship back with my husband!!!

FUCKIT!

And DFS says that Christopher can go back to his dad. His dad said that he was not financially able to take him back on right now (thank fucking god for one shred of honesty out of the worthless fuck), and he wanted erin's folks to have him for now. So, Mike's folks, who had been letting him live with them, kicked him out because they wanted to spread thier lice and disease and filth to Christopher.
    So, Erin's folks said mike was free to live with them. So, Mike and Christopher are going to be living with Annie's parents.
    Homeless shelter kicked annie out. Mike's folks kicked annie out, because they knew annie was bad for their chances of getting christopher. Annie is staying with her folks now.
    What the fuck are erin's folks thinking?
    DFS told Erin and me that we are the watch dogs. We need to keep an eye on what is going on at erin's folks and let them know if something was up.

Annie is the prime suspect being brought up on state charges of criminal child abuse, or worse.
    Annie HURT christopher.
    Her folks are letting her stay under their roof.
    Her folks are paying her car payment.
    Her folks are telling her she needs to take time for herself right now and forget about Christopher, while they are tyring to get custody of him
    DFS says if annie is living under the same roof as christopher, we are to tell them as soon as we find out, so they can come take chrisyopher out.
    He is not there yet, but damn it.
    KOWTOW KOWTOW KOWTOW

By J on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 02:41 am:

You are a good soul Trace,it's too bad that doesn't get you anywhere these days,to thine own soul be true.

By Hal on Friday, June 29, 2001 - 08:16 am:

Aie'.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact