ANTICS OF BUSH/CHENEY

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: ANTICS OF BUSH/CHENEY
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By H.S.H.H. on Tuesday, May 21, 2002 - 12:27 am:

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS THAT KEEPING THE COUNTRY IN FEAR IS THE ONLY THING THAT KEEPS PEOPLE FROM LAUGHING AT BUSH (WHEN IT'S TIME FOR RE-ELECTION)
    AND BLAMING HIM FOR BEING FOREWARNED AND KEEPING IT SECRET? HE IS ACTUALLY DENYING THAT HE HAD ANY WARNINGS ABOUT THE MIDDLE-EASTERN SWARTHY TYPES TAKING FLIGHT LESSONS NOT WANTING TO LEARN HOW TO TAKE-OFF OR LAND.

THE TIME FOR THE POLICE STATE WOULD HAVE BEEN _BEFORE_ THE ATTACK ON THE WORLD TRADE CENTER, NOT AFTER.
    BUSH SENT CHENEY OUT ON TALK SHOWS TO SAY B.S. LIKE SUICIDE BOMBERS WILL BE WALKING AROUND HERE LIKE THEY ARE IN ISRAEL. ALSO THINGS LIKE "IT'S NOT A MATTER OF _IF_ . . BUT WHEN TERRORISTS WILL ATTACK. AND CHEENEY (AS HE IS CALLING HIMSELF NOW) IS SPREADING THE BULL CRAP THAT IT IS NOW.

By dave. on Tuesday, May 21, 2002 - 12:43 am:

totally.

By semillama on Tuesday, May 21, 2002 - 10:35 am:

No need to shout. Get back to your street
    corner and apple crate.

By LoneStranger on Tuesday, May 21, 2002 - 11:43 am:

Is he talking about America or the Star Wars Universe?

"Fear will keep the star systems in line. Fear of this battlestation." - Grand Moff Tarkin, A New Hope

LS

By Jesusnate on Tuesday, May 21, 2002 - 11:58 am:

AND WHAT WOULD THEY HAVE WITHOUT THE EMPIRE!

By LoneStranger on Tuesday, May 21, 2002 - 03:32 pm:

Um... The Republic?

LS

By Nate on Tuesday, May 21, 2002 - 04:15 pm:

didn't you read that article?

the republic doesn't have the power.

By SubPoena on Wednesday, May 22, 2002 - 03:36 pm:

Q: "Well, what could he have done about it back then when he was told about the Middle Eastern pilots just wanting to learn how to fly, not land or take-off?"
    A: The same thing he is doing now but it would have protected the World Trade Center then. Now it is just a diversion to keep people afraid. There is no terrorist attack about to happen. Bush is just a punk shrub.

By SubGenious on Thursday, May 23, 2002 - 11:54 am:

Get ready to retract those comments.

By semillama on Thursday, May 23, 2002 - 12:18 pm:

get ready to learn how to spell "subgenius."

By SubGenius on Saturday, May 25, 2002 - 05:50 am:

Sorry, my bad.

By Dr. Strangelove on Saturday, May 25, 2002 - 02:11 pm:

>Here is a snip from my local newspaper, wondering if you have heard anything about it.

-article start

Two people wounded in airport shooting.

Kenner, Louisiana
    A man wounded two people with a shotgun at the New Orleans airport Wednesday, telling investigators that he fired because people made fun of his 'turban'.

"That's his story. We don't know what really happened," said Jefferson Parish Sheriff.

The shotgun blast wounded an airline customer in the stomach and an airline employee in the hand, the sheriff said. The gunman was tackled by bystanders in the ticket lobby of Louis Armstrong International Airport.

The shooting occurred in the cavernous lobby, away from the concourses where security screeners check for weapons. Flights continued but delays
    were reported.

-end of article

Whatever you do in New Orleans, dont make fun of the terrorists!

As for the shrub, I have a hard time criticizing him after the total scumbag we last had.

Do not believe the shrub's administration when they say they are 'reducing' the world nuclear arsenals, this is a total propaganda brainwash, in fact they are not reducing any weapons, just placing them in storage, where they are still immediately available to politicians for their own private use.

If they were in fact 'reducing' the number of nuclear weapons, this means that the weapons would be physically taken apart and dismantled and no longer physically exist, however, they are not, the weapons will be very much still intact and politically accessable.

. . . dont you want Lousisana to become a 'police state'? what about a 'military state'? where foreign UN soldiers stand guard on your local
    street corner, watching everybody walk around. Sound scary? given this 'yankee terrorism propaganda', I am sure that the yank pollies would
    figure out a way to make this possible.

As for shrub, I fear that he has become a yank, a Texas Turncoat. But I believe that 'Cheesy' is the one actually pulling his puppet strings.

As for the yank feds, I would never have issued those middle-easterners a visa in a million years, let alone an extended one. But be sure, had
    the yanks not issued them their visas, they could not have attended 'Terrorist 101' flight school here, and the WTC buildings would be open for business today.

As for the flight instructors who trained these terrorists, they could not see past their own greed and the stacks of green cash the terrorlings were slapping their faces with. "You dont want to learn how to take off and land? no problem!"

By semillama on Monday, May 27, 2002 - 09:33 am:

Yank feds . . ?
    Please.

please.

please.

Name the last Yankee to be elected president.
    Bush I doesn't count.

That's right, Kennedy.

By Nate on Monday, May 27, 2002 - 11:47 am:

why doesn't bush count, again?

By semillama on Monday, May 27, 2002 - 01:42 pm:

Because I said so. He may have had a little
    getaway in Maine but that don't make him a
    damnyankee.

damnyankee or dirtyreb, i figure they're all out
    to fuck us anyhow. We don't need any political
    divisions from 140 years ago to know that.

By Nate on Monday, May 27, 2002 - 01:54 pm:

the dubya was born in conneticut.

however you spell that cunt of a state.

By droopy on Monday, May 27, 2002 - 02:07 pm:

bush sr. is a blue-blood massachusetts damnyankee carpetbagger who moved to texas as an adult to get rich in the oil business. dang it.

By semillama on Monday, May 27, 2002 - 04:16 pm:

If he left the north, then the hell with him.

By droopy on Monday, May 27, 2002 - 04:23 pm:

i've been in texas since i was 12 (23 years), and they still think i'm a yankee.

By Joe on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 01:41 am:

why is conneticut [sic] a cunt?

By heather on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 04:17 pm:

connecticut please

thank you very much

By Reese on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 04:22 pm:

I am so very disappointed. Haven't I taught you people anything?

By Miss Manners on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 07:40 pm:

the magic words. . . please, thank you and . . all of the genteel phrases.

By Post moderne on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 07:42 pm:

my goodness.

By Joe on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 01:50 am:

heather, "[sic]" means i know how to spell it.

By heather on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 02:58 am:

don't worry darling, i knew that

By bongo on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 10:45 am:

what a dork.

By Hmmmm on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 02:12 pm:

this is the 21 century. living in a United State. And you can travel coast to coast in 4 hours. And yet you all are bitching about a yank who moved to the texas to make money. oh well he is not a true yankee if he left.

i hope all of this talk was stupidity and/or jest
    if not i fear for you

By The Jaundiced Eye in the Pyramid on Saturday, June 1, 2002 - 04:45 pm:

He moved to Texas because the ILLUMINATI told him to. Its all that skull and bones stuff. A true patriot is against all those evil republican conspirators. Only two things come from Texas...
    Steers and Shadow Conspiracy Freemasonic Type Illuminati, And I don't see horns on Bush's head. Well, maybe just a little.

By Name that tv show on Sunday, June 2, 2002 - 06:07 pm:

"What do you do when you're branded!?
    Well you fight for your name."

By Joe on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 01:23 am:

nate still hasn't specified what he dislikes about connecticut.

By dave. on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 01:29 am:

the package store?

By droopy on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 01:33 am:

i think it's just because he's from cuntifornia.

By Nate on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 10:16 am:

who said that i disklike connecticut?

is cunt a derogatory term now? christ how times change!

By patrick on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 12:33 pm:

"And you can travel coast to coast in 4 hours."

damn, what are you flying, the Bat Jet? Takes me 6 to get to NYC and 5 to get to Atlanta from LA

By Ophelia on Monday, June 3, 2002 - 01:36 pm:

Hmmmmm goes vrmmmmmm vrmmmmm in batmobile all around bumfuck.

By Joe on Tuesday, June 4, 2002 - 02:28 am:

well, you have to decide if it's "cunt" with a "c" or a "k". it makes a difference.

By Joe on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 01:08 am:

well,...?

By Nate on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 01:32 am:

cunt.

c.

dumbass.

KUNT sounds like some asspipe radio station.

By Joe on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 01:46 am:

to you.

By patrick on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 12:08 pm:

to me.

its so damn irregular similar to when silly feminist spell 'women' 'womyn'. its just annoying.

ive never known anyone to spell cunt with a 'k'.

By semillama on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 03:08 pm:

My girlfriend pointed out this atrocity to me:

Gay Mehn Against Patriarchy

Someone hand me my flame thrower.

By patrick on Tuesday, June 11, 2002 - 05:09 pm:

i dunno why this thought came across me....well i DO know WHY, just at an odd time i suppose but during lunch, eating my taco me gusta on the patio across the street, reading Banana Yoshimoto i thought to myself how glad I am to see you say this sem: "My girlfriend". I realized in the book the narrator had said "my boyfriend".

all is well i take it.

thats the thing about me and reading, my mind wanders and next thing you know i've gone through 5 pages without comprehending a thing. I have to stop myself or backtrack sometimes.

By Joe on Thursday, July 18, 2002 - 01:30 am:

yeah,...c(k)unt with a "c" or a "k".

By Paranoia Monger Pug on Saturday, July 20, 2002 - 09:07 am:

I know we've gone off on fifty bazillion tangients, but
    www.infowars.com

By dave. on Friday, November 28, 2003 - 11:15 pm:

the bush visit to baghdad.

are they serious in touting this uber-secretive visit as a political success? they call it bravery. is it brave to sneak into a country you supposedly control? how many millions did this trip cost -- in addition to the trip to great britain -- and will the tab be picked up by taxpayers or contributors to the re-election campaign?

shit. why isn't the press all over this?

http://riverbendblog.blogspot.com/

By Rowlfe on Sunday, November 30, 2003 - 12:09 pm:

By spunky on Sunday, November 30, 2003 - 02:21 pm:

whatever

By dave. on Sunday, November 30, 2003 - 03:53 pm:

"I was there asking her questions and she looked at me and she said 'I know what you're doing, you want people where ever you come from to cry, but they don't care, they're not going to cry.' And I just looked at her and I thought you're right, they're not going to cry."

talkin bout you, spunk.

By Rowlfe on Sunday, November 30, 2003 - 06:50 pm:

wow.

have you always been so callous, spunk?

By Rowlfe on Sunday, November 30, 2003 - 07:00 pm:

By Rowlfe on Sunday, November 30, 2003 - 07:04 pm:

By patrick on Monday, December 1, 2003 - 02:12 pm:

the 2 hour trip to Baghdad was frivilous, pussy and needless.

You either go and make a public tour of the land you supposedly control, or you stay the fuck home.

Its just as needless and ridiculous as the carrier landing.

Prick. I want my money back.

By Rowlfe on Monday, December 1, 2003 - 06:22 pm:

from news.independent.co.uk

The turkey has landed: how Bush cooked up a secret mission to give thanks to his troops
    By Phil Reeves in Baghdad and David Usborne in New York
    28 November 2003

George Bush delivered a dramatic Thanksgiving Day surprise last night by flying, under cover of darkness, into Iraq on board Air Force One.

Two hundred and ten days after declaring an end to major combat, President Bush slipped into the unstable and dangerous Middle Eastern country that his troops now occupy with the lights on his plane darkened and the windows blacked out.

The extraordinary mission ­ no American president has visited a war zone since Richard Nixon flew to Vietnam in 1969 ­ was clearly calculated to burnish Mr Bush's image as he prepares for a re-election campaign that will be overshadowed by violence in Iraq and the rising toll of American casualties. It was spent with 600 soldiers at a turkey and sweet potato dinner in a mess hall at Baghdad airport and lasted a mere two and a half hours.

Yet it was enough to secure valuable prime-time television coverage on Thanksgiving Day, featuring pictures of a determined president rallying his troops after a grim month in which 70 lives have been lost. The operation was surrounded in extraordinary secrecy, and was known beforehand only to a handful of the President's closest aides. The White House communications director, Dan Bartlett, told a group of hand-picked reporters invited on the flight and sworn to secrecy that "if this breaks while we are in the air, we're turning around".

Even Laura Bush, the President's wife, was reportedly kept out of the loop until the last moment. In a deft stroke of misinformation, the White House had said that President Bush would be eating Thanksgiving Day dinner at his ranch in Crawford, Texas, and even released details of the menu.

His parents, George and Barbara Bush, travelled there expecting to see him. Instead, unknown even to secret service agents guarding his Texas ranch, Mr Bush flew back to Washington DC from Texas on Wednesday evening to begin the clandestine flight to Baghdad.

It was a moment of extraordinary political theatre as Paul Bremer, the top US official in Iraq, told troops he had a Thanksgiving message from the President and that the most "senior" US official among them should be the one to read it. Turning toward the stage backdrop, Bremer asked: "Is there anyone back there who's more senior than us?"

Enter Mr Bush. "I was just looking for a warm meal somewhere ­ thanks for inviting me to dinner," the President, wearing a coy smile and with tears in his eyes, told the soldiers.

In spectacular vote-winning form, he posed with a platter of roast turkey. And for 10 minutes he dished out mashed potatoes and corn to the the 1st Armoured Division and the 82nd Airborne Division.

News of the visit only broke in the US after Air Force One had taken off from Baghdad and was on its way home. And no sooner was the visit made public in Baghdad, than the city was shaken by the sounds of conflict ­ repeated loud explosions, gunfire and ambulance sirens.

The administration will be hoping that the video images will help erase memories of a not dissimilar staged event on 1 May in which the President landed on an American aircraft carrier to announce that the war in Iraq had been won. As the violence has worsened, that day has come to haunt the White House. This time, wearing a US army jacket, he told the troops that America "stands solidly" behind them, and ­ to whoops of approval ­ that the US military was doing a "fantastic job".

As well as potatoes, he also served them, and the television cameras, with a portion of his familiar "war on terror" rhetoric. "You are defeating the terrorists here in Iraq," he said, "so we don't have to face them in our own country."

Not that the mere fact of the President having spent two and a half hours in Iraq is likely to do anything to change events in Iraq or curb the violence there. Nearly 300 US services personnel have died in hostile action, 183 of them since 1 May when Mr Bush declared an end to major combat.

More than 60 US troops were killed by hostile fire in November, more than any other month since the end of major combat. But it was a bold and meticulously orchestrated gesture that will have no political downside. Mr Bush will also have artfully upstaged Senator Hillary Clinton who is due to visit the Iraq capital this morning. "You are defending the American people from danger and we are grateful," he told the soldiers.

The visit came during a lull in the violence, which may have been linked to the Muslim Eid-al-Fitr holiday. Some Iraqis were unimpressed. "To hell with Bush," said Mohammed al-Jubouri. "He is another Mongol in a line of invaders who have destroyed Iraq."

By spunky on Monday, December 1, 2003 - 07:27 pm:

whatever.

By Liam Lynch on Monday, December 1, 2003 - 07:33 pm:

sing along with me and spunky!

"And this is my united states of...."

By spunky on Monday, December 1, 2003 - 08:38 pm:

I was actually thinking:

"This is the song that never ends!
    It goes on and on my friends!
    Some people started singing it in 1934, and have been singing it forever just because"

By dave. on Monday, December 1, 2003 - 10:54 pm:

bakin carrot biscuits.

By jack on Monday, December 1, 2003 - 11:16 pm:

every day.

By semillama on Tuesday, December 2, 2003 - 10:09 am:

"Thanks for helping to set up a new Client state, Boys!"

Ah, if only we could be so honest.

By spunky on Tuesday, December 2, 2003 - 01:12 pm:

•Between 1992 and 1995, Sudanese strongman Hassan al-Turabi set up a number of meetings between former Iraqi Intelligence Service (IIS) Deputy Director Faruq Hijazi and Ayman al-Zawahri, bin Laden's closest adviser. Other IIS-al Qaeda meetings occurred in Pakistan. Sometimes, al Qaeda members would visit Baghdad.
    •Brig. Salim al-Ahmed, an IIS bomb maker, traveled to bin Laden's farm in Sudan and gave instructions on how to build sophisticated explosives. He was observed at the farm in the fall of 1995 and again in July 1996, the year bin Laden left Sudan and established a new base in Afghanistan.
    •Mani abd-al-Rashid, IIS director, went to the farm to meet bin Laden during the same time period.
    "The Iraqi intelligence chief and two other IIS officers met at bin Laden's farm and discussed bin Laden's request for IIS technical assistance in: a) making letter and parcel bombs; b) making bombs which could be placed on aircraft and detonated by changes in barometric pressure; and c) making false passport."
    Bin Laden asked that al-Ahmed, who is skilled in making car bombs, stay at the farm after al-Rashid departed.
    •Al-Zawahri traveled to Baghdad in February 1998 and met with one of Iraq's vice presidents.
    "The goal of the visit was to arrange for coordination between Iraq and bin Laden and establish camps in an-Nasiriyah and Iraqi Kurdistan under the leadership of Abdul Aziz," the intelligence report states.
    •In late 1998, Iraq sent an intelligence official to Afghanistan to seek close ties with bin Laden and the ruling Taliban.
    "The source reported that the Iraqi regime was trying to broaden its cooperation with al Qaeda." A senior Iraqi intelligence official met with the Taliban leader, Mullah Mohammed Omar. Thereafter, bin Laden hosted a series of meetings with Iraqi officials in Pakistan.
    •After the 2000 bombing of the USS Cole, two al Qaeda operatives traveled to Iraq for training in chemical and biological weapons.
    Much of the information in Mr. Feith's letter was compiled by a special team he assembled in 2002. Their job was to study a decade of raw and confirmed intelligence on any ties between al Qaeda and Iraq, and put it in one report.
    The team was disbanded in the fall of 2002 after the report was filed. Mr. Rumsfeld was briefed, as were other administration officials, including Mr. Tenet.
    It was at this point that Mr. Tenet, Mr. Rumsfeld and National Security Adviser Condoleezza Rice began making stronger, more authoritative statements on the al Qaeda-Baghdad connection. Some of their statements are reflected in the recent Feith letter to the Senate committee.
    "This is a story that is unfolding, and it is getting clear, and we're learning more," Miss Rice was quoted as saying. "We know that several of the detainees, in particular some high-ranking detainees, have said that Iraq provided some training to al Qaeda in chemical-weapons development."

Iraq NOT a direct threat to the US?
    Did I not tell you that there were a lot of connections between Iraq and Al-Queda?
    It WAS and still IS in the US interest to take Iraq.

By semillama on Tuesday, December 2, 2003 - 02:10 pm:

of course it is, but the reasons you think are paramount for doing so are not the actual reasons to do it.

By dave. on Tuesday, December 2, 2003 - 02:11 pm:

even if it means killing and maiming 10 to 20 or more times the iraqi civilians as american civilians were killed on 9/11?

expendable?

somehow less important than we are?

even the dirty liberal sympathizers?

i hope you care about those people, trace. not the iraqi soldiers, so much as the people who are told to stay in their homes only to be carpet bombed in their homes. the families who got in their cars to flee only to be mowed down by panicked american teenagers with bigass guns.

if you can support our policy in iraq, without getting so much a lump in the throat over these thousands of unfortunate victims of that policy, then you really are no different than the terrorists.

this is my united states of whatever.

By J on Wednesday, December 3, 2003 - 11:39 am:

By Rowlfe on Wednesday, December 3, 2003 - 06:45 pm:

By semillama on Wednesday, December 3, 2003 - 06:51 pm:

Check out RFK jr's article in the latest Rolling Stone. It's enraging.

By Rowlfe on Wednesday, December 3, 2003 - 07:10 pm:

By J on Thursday, December 4, 2003 - 11:57 am:

Go to google type in miserable failure and see what you come up with,hehe it made my day.

By patrick on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 08:22 pm:

The sheer childishness of this adminstration is absurd.

To cite national security as reason is fucking ridiculous.

By eri on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 08:47 pm:

Are you actually suprised by that Patrick? I mean, didn't you see that coming......Like those who "opposed" the war ever had any chance of getting a contract?

I am not trying to justify anything, or anyone, but am just suprised that this suprises you.

By Rowlfe on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 09:12 pm:

how dare other nations have a will of their own!

By Rowlfe on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 09:30 pm:

you know, this kinda puts a hole in the "france opposes the war because they want contracts with iraq" theory...

By Rowlfe on Tuesday, December 9, 2003 - 09:33 pm:

By semillama on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 09:58 am:

look, it's simple. Whenever someone talks about an action being done in the "interests" of the United States, they're talking about the interests of the folks with all the money. That's pretty much the whole reason the administration and previous administrations have been salivating over Iraq as a new client state for years, after we lost Iran to the revolution. I mean, when we conquered Iraq, we couldn't pull out of Saudi Arabia fast enough.

By patrick on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 12:32 pm:

eri, there's no surprise on my part.

no. of course i saw it coming.

but the fact that dickhead Wolfwitz needed to go public with a defense department referendum and actually guise it as some sort of security matter is ridiculous. What exactlty does the DD have to do with civilian infrastructure contract distribution?

its the blatant manner in which they go about it eri that is shocking to me.

Yesterday? Bush? Tawain? Wait. Bush? Sir? So Democracy is NOT ok in Tawain? Wait. I thought your were the crusader er bringer of democracy to repressed peoples? I dont understand.

John Stewart making Andrew Card look like an idiot aat John Kerry's expense. good fucking tape

By Nate on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 12:44 pm:

that daily show was awesome.

By patrick on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 02:37 pm:

that clip so typifies republican hypocrisy when it comes to these types of, as you say, 'simple' moral matters.

whats that dudes name who came out with a huge gambling problem while serving (?) as a leader in morality for some odd branch of the government under Bush 1 or Reagan?

And the drug addict Rush?

Why is Andrew Card taking a shot at Kerry for using the word "fuck"? Bush and Cheney clearly have no problem with foul language. Why? Why make an issue? Kerry saw horrors for this country most have never seen? Didnt he even take some Vietcong bullets? Shit. Where is my direct red phone to these people so I can invite them to 'fuck off' when they damn well deserve it.

speaking of horrors and bullets and americans read this detailed, first hand account of the bum rush into Baghdad. It was nearly another Mogadishu.

http://www.latimes.com/features/printedition/magazine/la-tm-marines49dec07,1,4193527.story?coll=la-headlines-magazine

By TBone on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 06:31 pm:

Jeez.
    I need to get out of this country before we lose all our allies.

By semillama on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 06:42 pm:

I know, even Israel is a little ticked at us. That's a bad sign indeed.

By Rowlfe on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 07:08 pm:

HA. Israels just pissy cuz the US isnt moving fast enough on trying to get rid of Syria and Iran for them...

By Rowlfe on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 07:37 pm:

By Rowlfe on Friday, December 12, 2003 - 12:14 am:

By patrick on Friday, December 12, 2003 - 02:21 pm:

meh

non news.

read this in the AP a couple of days ago. whats notable in the report:

Officials said Wednesday they were unaware of any other sizable resignations from the rest of the 160,000 new Iraqi security groups, which they said includes 68,000 police, 13,200 civil defense forces, 65,300 guards at facilities and infrastructure and 12,500 border police.

250 resigning is insignificant.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact