Horoscope

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Horoscope
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 01:20 pm:

your REAL horoscope.

Aquarius (Jan 23 - Feb 22)
    You have an inventive mind and are inclined to
    be progressive. You lie a great deal. You make the same mistakes repeatedly because you do not pay attention to anyone or anything. Everyone thinks you smoke a lot of dope.

Pisces (Feb 23 - Mar 22)
    You are a pioneer type and think most people are
    dickheads. You are quick to reprimand, impatient and full of advice.You do nothing but piss-off
    everyone you come in contact with. You are a
    prick.

Aries (Mar 23 - April 22)
    You have a wild imagination and often think you
    are being followed by the FBI or CIA.You have minor influence on your friends and people resent
    you for flaunting your power.You lack confidence
    and are a general dipshit.

Taurus (April 23 - May 22)
    You are practical and persistent.You have a
    dogged determination and work like hell. Most people think you are stubborn and bullheaded.You
    are nothing but a goddamned communist.

Gemini (May 23 - June 22)
    You are a quick and intelligent thinker. People
    like you because you are bisexual. You are inclined to expect too much for too little. This means you are a cheap bastard. Gemini's are notorious for thriving on incest.

Cancer (June 23 - July 22)
    You are sympathetic and understanding to other
    people's problems, which makes you a sucker. You are always putting things off. That is why you will always be on welfare and won't be worth a
    shit. Everyone in prison is a Cancer.

Leo (July 23 - Aug 22)
    You consider yourself a born leader.Others
    think you are an idiot. Most Leos are bullies. You are vain and cannot tolerate criticism. Your arrogance is disgusting. Leo people are thieving motherfuckers and enjoy masturbation more than sex.

Virgo (Aug 23 - Sept 22)
    You are the logical type and hate disorder. Your shit-picking attitude is sickening to your friends and coworkers. You are cold and unemotional and often fall asleep while fucking. Virgos make good bus drivers and pimps.

Libra (Sept 23 - Oct 22)
    You are the artistic type and have a difficult time dealing with reality. If you are a male you are probably queer. Chances for employment and monetary gain are nil. Most Libra women are whores. All Libras die of venereal disease.

Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 22)
    You are the worst of the lot. You are shrewd in
    business and cannot be trusted. You shall achieve the pinnacle of success because of your total lack of ethics. You are the perfect son-of-a-bitch. Most Scorpios are murdered.

Sagittarius (Nov 23 - Dec 22)
    You are optimistic and enthusiastic. You have a
    reckless tendency to rely on your luck since you have no talent. The majority of Sagittarians are drunks. You are a worthless piece of shit.

Capricorn (Dec 23 - Jan 22)
    You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You are basically a chickenshit. There has never been a Capricorn of any importance. You should kill yourself.

By semillama on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 03:05 pm:

holy god that's funny

By Bubbles on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 05:48 pm:

Actually, if it had the dates right, then it would be right about me. Unfortunately it says that I am an Aries, when I am NOT an Aries, but totally a Taurus.

Tell the dumbass that wrote it that he needs to get his dates together. Other than that it's pretty damned good.

Whoever wrote this must have been an Aquarius.

By Ophelia on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 05:53 pm:

fuck off. its not astrology, its a damn joke. i think you are a dipshit.

By patrick on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 06:00 pm:

jesus christ bubbles pull the dipstick out your ass man.

By Bubbles on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 07:21 pm:

Can't take a compliment or a joke can you?

By patrick on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 07:36 pm:

that was a joke?

By heather on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 08:39 pm:

i'm fucking confused

By dave. on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 09:17 pm:

totally.

By droopy on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 09:22 pm:

i'm an aquarius. my horoscope was exactly right.

By Christopher on Tuesday, May 28, 2002 - 10:20 pm:

Pagans. You're all going to roast in hell. Of course, my being an Aries, I said that because the CIA is beaming this stuff into my head.

By Spider on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 08:34 am:

I agree with the 3rd and 4th sentences of mine.

By patrick on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 11:39 am:

and yours would be.......spider???

By Spider on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 11:46 am:

I'm a Gemini.

By patrick on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 11:56 am:

hmmm funny, you bisexual you.

I am the perfect son of a bitch for sure.

By eri on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 12:07 pm:

I'm an Aries. I would say it was wrong about me but I lack the confidence.

By TBone on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 03:23 pm:

I'm one of them two-faced Geminis too.

But if I'm bisexual, then I just haven't met the right guy yet, which I suppose could be.

...and I have no interest at all in my family, but I always did wish I had a sister.

By J on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 04:26 pm:

I'm a virgo,and I'm taking notes,for future reference.

By J public on Wednesday, May 29, 2002 - 11:30 pm:

šLD!

er, rather, i saw this a long while ago...

"Capricorn (Dec 23 - Jan 22)
    You are conservative and afraid of taking risks. You are basically a chickenshit. There has never been a Capricorn of any importance. You should kill yourself. "

How, um, inspiring.
    yayx0rz.

By Mancunian on Sunday, December 12, 2004 - 10:27 pm:

American horoscope

You have a wolf as a brother due to a night of alcohol fueled lust, you are american, and like watching friends. For this you will drink your own piss, eat shit, lick ashtrays and worst of all...be surrounded by americans for the rest of your mortal life and beyond.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact