shameless self promotion

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: shameless self promotion
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 05:17 pm:

who knows if we will be able to get these garments made, the catch 22 of production and sales is more than we can bare anymore.

but the pics are pretty nice eh?

By patrick on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 05:18 pm:

actually the pics arent THAT nice.

its the best collection yet, but the window to gamble is rapidly closing for us.

By eri on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 06:21 pm:

The pics would be really nice, except that your female model (although pretty) looks stoned.

I liked one of the shirts a lot. Too bad I don't have the stuff to fill them :)

By patrick on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 06:36 pm:

there is one pic that she does look stoned.

unfortunately, when you are on a tight budget and you have these friends/models for only a few hours, you take what you can get. you have X amount of clothes so you sometimes use images that you dont really want to use.

By eri on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 09:28 pm:

I understand completely. I do agree that this is the best collection yet. I like a lot of it, now that I look again.

By semillama on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 08:31 am:

Yeah, the clothes look really good. I really like the dark blue shirt with the light blue stripe down the center, and the mechanic's jacket. Very cool.

By patrick on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 11:24 am:

yeah, i dig that jacket too.

she based it on a jacket i still wear to this very day. Ive had it since highschool. Its a mechanic's jacket. Even with a tiregauge/pen holder. Its called a Mr.TwoPly jacket.

By Spider on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 11:29 am:

Is it just the angle of the shots, or is that young man really that narrow-shouldered?

I like the shirt dress.

By patrick on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 11:38 am:

its the lense. the wide angle shots trim him up. he's actually quite tall and broad-shouldered like me.

By Platypus on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 12:12 pm:

I like the shirt dress too.

By patrick on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 12:26 pm:

thats everyone's fav. the black and white shots of that hotshit. my personal fav is the cape cod mens shirt. she actually scored some vintage fabric (from the 30s) for that. it has the look and feel of a cape cod beach towel, or at least the image therein.

By Platypus on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 12:37 pm:

the cape cod shirt is great. so is the stripy shirt on the last page that the stoned girl is wearing.

It just feels kind of odd to be looking at short sleeved shirts when I'm wrapped in about seven sweaters and still freezing my ass off.

By eri on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 04:48 pm:

I want that off the shoulder shirt. There are a couple of others I like a lot, too. The dark blue shirt with the light blue stripe I like a lot, too.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact