test this

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: test this
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By moonit on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 02:59 am:

teeheee

The Playstation
    Random Gentle Sex Master (RGSMf)

Easy to turn on. Hard to beat. You are The Playstation.

You're a nice girl, and you have lots of sex. It's therefore highly likely that you're attractive, and you're certainly outgoing & friendly. Plus, this healthy physical attitude of yours indicates deeper emotional well-being and stability. Unheard of. When guys dare to dream, they dream of you.

You don't get attached too easily, and, to wit, you're not necessarily looking for something long-term right now. That's a bigger asset than you know. Though, physically speaking, you're open to anything, you're keeping your emotional side well-protected. This means there won't be a lot of wreckage to clean up whenever you decide to settle down.

Your exact opposite:
    The Priss

Deliberate Brutal Love Dreamer
    In the meantime, the men you share yourself with actually respect you. Like them, you enjoy sex for its own sake and don't need any other validation for pleasure than pleasure itself. Hopefully, you have the good sense to blow off anyone who thinks less of you for that. Usually, this is the part of the description where we offer some life-correcting advice, but honestly, we can't think of anything about you we'd change. Keep on fucking, partner.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Mixed Messenger

CONSIDER: Anyone else

By Nate on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 09:21 am:

The Loverboy
    Random Gentle Love Master (RGLMm)

Well-liked. Well-established. You are The Loverboy. Loverboys thrive in committed, steady relationships--as opposed to, say, Playboys, who want sex without too much attachment.

You've had many relationships and nearly all of them have been successful. You're a nice guy, you know the ropes, and even if you can be a little hasty with decisions, most girls think of you as a total catch. Your hastiness comes off as spontaneity most of the time anyhow, making you especially popular in your circle of friends, too.

Your exact opposite:
    The Billy Goat

Deliberate Brutal Sex Dreamer

You know not to make the typical Loverboy mistake of choosing someone who appreciates your good humor and popularity, but who offers nothing in return. You belong with someone outgoing, independent, and creative. Otherwise, you'll get bored. And then instead of surprising her with flowers or a practical joke, you'll surprise her by leaving.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Nymph

CONSIDER: The Window Shopper, The Peach

By kazu on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 09:56 am:

The Peach
    Random Gentle Love Master (RGLMf)

Playful, kind, and well-loved, you are The Peach.

For such a warm-hearted, generous person, you're surprisingly experienced in both love and sex. We credit your spontaneous side; you tend to live in the moment, and you don't get bogged down by inhibitions like most women your age. If you see something wonderful, you confidently embrace it.

You are a fun flirt and an instant sweetheart, but our guess is you're becoming more selective about long-term love. It's getting tougher for you to become permanently attached; and a guy who's in a different place emotionally might misunderstand your early enthusiasm. You can wreck someone simply by enjoying him.

Your ideal mate is adventurous and giving, like you. But not overly intense.

Exact Opposite: The nymph

DREAD: The False Messiah

CONSIDER: The Loverboy, The Playboy, or The Boy Next Door

The only things that are completely false about that are the part about flirting and living in the moment. I'm physically and mentally incapable of either.

What three words did you choose to describe yourself? I said articulate, opinionated, and neurotic.

By semillama on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 10:09 am:

The Slow Dancer
    Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer (DGLDm)
    Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer.

Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you're a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There's also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.

While you're not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it's HIGHLY likely they're just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

Your exact opposite:
    The Hornivore

ALWAYS AVOID: The Battleaxe

CONSIDER: The Maid of Honor or The Sonnet

My three words were quirky, bright and honest.

By kazu on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 10:10 am:

"It's getting tougher for you to become permanently attached; and a guy who's in a different place emotionally might misunderstand your early enthusiasm. You can wreck someone simply by enjoying him"

And this is EXACTLY what happened before I met Sem.

I love personality tests. So addictive.

By Spider on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 12:27 pm:

The Window Shopper
    Random Gentle Love Dreamer (RGLDf)

Loving, hopeful, open. Likely to carry on an romance from afar. You are The Window Shopper.

You take love as opportunities come, which can lead to a high-anxiety, but high-flying romantic life. You're a genuinely sweet person, not saccharine at all, so it's likely that the relationships you have had and will have will be happy ones. You've had a fair amount of love experience for your age, and there'll be much more to come.

Your exact opposite:
    The Stiletto

Deliberate Brutal Sex Master

Part of why we know this is that, of all female types, you are the most prone to sudden, ferocious crushes. Your results indicate that you're especially capable of obsessing over a guy you you just met. Obviously, passion like this makes for an intense existence. It can also make for soul-destroying letdowns.

Your ideal match is someone who'll love you back with equal fire, and someone you've grown to love slowly. A self-involved or pessimistic man is especially bad. Though you're drawn to them, avoid artists at all costs.

BEWARE: The Hornivore

CONSIDER: The Gentleman, The Loverboy

Hee, avoid artists. But those are the ones I like!

By Spider on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 12:30 pm:

Nate, we're meant for each other. :)

By Spider on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 12:34 pm:

My three words were vituperative, guarded, and stoic. The guarded is accurate, the others were random.

I like the "not saccharine at all" part, very true. Actually, the whole thing is pretty true except the "fair amount of love experience for your age" line.

By TBone on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 12:38 pm:

I'm a Loverboy RGLMm too.

By Antigone on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 01:01 pm:

I'm an RGLMm.

Why does it not suprise me that most people on here are random?

By Antigone on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 01:04 pm:

Sem must be deliberately random. :)

By Spider on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 01:07 pm:

Heh, I took it again and got the Sonnet: Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer. I sorta make to-do lists, but I keep them in my head.

I'm glad we're all Gentle.

By Antigone on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 01:10 pm:

Of course we're all gentle...BITCH!

By kazu on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 02:49 pm:

"For such a warm-hearted, generous person, you're surprisingly experienced in both love and sex"

I want to know why this combination is surprising.

By sarah on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 02:52 pm:

The Peach
    Random Gentle Love Master (RGLMf)

Playful, kind, and well-loved, you are The Peach.

For such a warm-hearted, generous person, you're surprisingly experienced in both love and sex. We credit your spontaneous side; you tend to live in the moment, and you don't get bogged down by inhibitions like most women your age. If you see something wonderful, you confidently embrace it.

Your exact opposite:
    The Nymph

You are a fun flirt and an instant sweetheart, but our guess is you're becoming more selective about long-term love. It's getting tougher for you to become permanently attached; and a guy who's in a different place emotionally might misunderstand your early enthusiasm. You can wreck someone simply by enjoying him.

Your ideal mate is adventurous and giving, like you. But not overly intense.

DREAD: The False Messiah

CONSIDER: The Loverboy, The Playboy, or The Boy Next Door

-------------------

i don't want to be a peach

By kazu on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 02:55 pm:

sem's always called me peach. isn't that cute? everyone agree and make him blush.

By kazu on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 02:56 pm:

the way these things are posting for some makes it look like the second half of the profile is actually the profile for our opposites.

now I am not so confused as to why everyone else's opposites were described.

By Antigone on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 04:22 pm:

"i don't want to be a peach"

Why? You don't like your fuzzy parts eaten?

By Platypus on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 05:06 pm:

Spider, me too. Crazy. Can we fight over Nate now?

Peaches are neat. Especially when they are all juicy and flavourful.

By Antigone on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 05:28 pm:

Hey, why won't you fight over me or TBone!?

<grumpy>

By Spider on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 05:38 pm:

Looks like you have to draw straws for us. So much for romance. *sigh*

By wisper on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 06:23 pm:

I'm not gentle.

HALF-COCKED
    Random Brutal Sex Dreamer (RBSDf)

Fiery. Hungry. Blatant. Sexual. Christ. You are Half-Cocked.

There's a lot of wild lust inside you, banging around, that much is obvious. There's also a lot of untamed emotion. When either escapes, look out. One minute you're completely together, the next you're a howling gale of hormones and opinions.

Outside relationships, your intense, mercurial personality makes you a charmer. You can be fiercely devoted, and it's likely that many of your friends will be friends-for-life. Of course, your enemies are likewise certain and zealous, especially your exes and their therapists.

You will find the right person. In the short term, he's someone virile who won't sweat your imperfections. In the long term, he will be someone mature and caring who will grow to love them.

Your exact opposite:
    The Maid of Honor
    (Deliberate Gentle Love Master)

ALWAYS AVOID: The Slow Dancer

CONSIDER: The Playboy, The Billy Goat

---------

eeep, that sounds kinda bad.
    No comment on it's accuracy.

By dave. on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 06:27 pm:

i hate that fucking piece of shit test.

By Rowlfe on Wednesday, February 25, 2004 - 06:51 pm:

well wispy honey, those four years together were all for naught, because I am that which you must avoid. you must hate yourself to be with me, because I, honey, am...

THE SLOW DANCER

Your focus is love, not sex, and for your age, you have average experience. But you're a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. There's also a powerful elimination process working in your favor: most Playboy types get stuck raising unwanted kids before you even begin settling down. The women left over will be hot and yours. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive.

Your exact opposite:
    The Hornivore

While you're not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it's HIGHLY likely they're just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

ALWAYS AVOID: The Battleaxe

CONSIDER: The Maid of Honor or The Sonnet

Sem and I are a motherfucking tag team, holmes!

By patrick on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 02:51 pm:

this was predictable for me.

The Loverboy
    Random Gentle Love Master (RGLMm)

Well-liked. Well-established. You are The Loverboy. Loverboys thrive in committed, steady relationships--as opposed to, say, Playboys, who want sex without too much attachment.

You've had many relationships and nearly all of them have been successful. You're a nice guy, you know the ropes, and even if you can be a little hasty with decisions, most girls think of you as a total catch. Your hastiness comes off as spontaneity most of the time anyhow, making you especially popular in your circle of friends, too.

Your exact opposite:
    The Billy Goat

You know not to make the typical Loverboy mistake of choosing someone who appreciates your good humor and popularity, but who offers nothing in return. You belong with someone outgoing, independent, and creative. Otherwise, you'll get bored. And then instead of surprising her with flowers or a practical joke, you'll surprise her by leaving.

By TBone on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 02:54 pm:

We're all just a bunch of loverboys.

By J on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 03:17 pm:

It seems I'm a Maid of Honor (DGLM)and I should avoid The False Messiah,the bachelor,the 5-night stand and the vapor trail.It say's I should hook up with a gentleman.I'll tell my husband that.

By kazu on Thursday, February 26, 2004 - 04:03 pm:

I was a HALF-COCKED Random Brutal Sex Dreamer (RBSDf) in college...at least based on what I can remember from my perspective back then. Dave's response sounds like something I say about these prsonality/intelligence-type tests when they tick me off.

By Lapis on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 05:25 am:

Uh-oh.

he Sudden Departure
    Random Brutal Love Master (RBLMf)

Sweet. Dear. Loving. At Gate 18. Final call.

You are The Sudden Departure.

You've been in a lot of serious relationships. More than a few have ended ugly. Uglily. Whatever. Our guess is that you're a really fantastic girl who doesn't really know what she wants, and you've broken a few hearts as a result. You fall for people easily, and you enjoy the feeling of falling in love, but once you're there, either boredom or the old "grass is greener" syndrome sets in. The mind wanders, and with it goes the flesh. And then the toiletries.

We know you're not the classic "love 'em and leave 'em" type, at least not in a purely sexual sense. You have too many serious bonding tendencies for that. But even though you're theoretically looking to settle down, you don't settle long on one person. "Serial monogamist" is probably something you hear a lot. "Emotionally loose" is another way to put it. To the poor guys eating your dust and sniffing your panties, it doesn't really make much difference. Of course, it's not really your fault that people get hurt. You have every right to move on when you choose.

Your exact opposite:
    The Intern

Deliberate Gentle Sex Dreamer

ALWAYS AVOID: The Backrubber, The Gentleman

CONSIDER: The Vapor Trail, someone just like you

By semillama on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 10:12 am:

I was a POOL BOY random gentle sex dreamer in college.

By TBone on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 11:07 am:

Sounds about right, Lapis. You move in for a week, then POOF you're gone. You broke Blur's heart.

By Lapis on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 03:05 pm:

Have you gotten your mail yet? I sent a mimeo.

Also I went through my pictures the other day and there's a great one of Phantom in the mouse mask with Blur.

By TBone on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 03:24 pm:

I've not yet received a mimeo. I'll be on the lookout.
    Phant was wearing the mouse mask again the other night. Bigbig mouse.

By TBone on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 03:36 pm:

Scratch that. I DID recieve a mimeo.
    Your precision taping made opening the envelope a challange.
    Lomomimeo! Neato!

By Lapis on Friday, February 27, 2004 - 04:42 pm:

Precision taping was neccessary as true envelope was buried.

Lomomimeo is a recently rediscovered artifact, printed on a CardMaster.

By c on Saturday, February 28, 2004 - 02:18 am:

The Wild Rose
    Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLDf)

Colorful, but unpicked. You are The Wild Rose.

Prone to bouts of cynicism, sarcasm, and thorns, you excite a certain kind of man. Hoping to gather you up, he flirts and winks and asks you out, ultimately professing his love. Then you make him bleed. Why? Because you're the rare, independent, self-sufficient kind of woman who does want love, but not from a weakling.

You don't seem to take yourself too seriously, and that's refreshing. You aren't uptight; you don't over-plan. Romance-wise, sex isn't a top priority--a true relationship would be preferable. For your age, you haven't had a lot of bonafide love experience, though, and this kind of gets to core of the issue. You're very selective.

The problem is them, not you, right? You have lofty standards that few measure up to. You're out there all right, but not to be picked up by just anyone.

Your exact opposite:
    The Dirty Little Secret

Deliberate Gentle Sex Master

By COCKSUCKING PIG on Saturday, February 28, 2004 - 03:05 am:

The Manchild
    Random Brutal Love Dreamer (RBLDm)

Hopeful. Awkward. Soft-headed. Fire intrigues you. You are The Manchild.

Okay, Manchildren have some good qualities. They can be unpredictable, brash, magnetic--and therefore highly charismatic. Particularly, you're passionate and are often a hell of a lot of fun.

Your exact opposite:
    The Bachelor

Deliberate Gentle Sex Master

But we'd like you to consider not using OkCupid. You can be unthinking and hurtful, and we think you LIKE seeing bad things happen. You've had a moderate number of relationships, but broken a disproportionate number of hearts. In total, you mean well, but don't really have it together.

It's up to you, of course, whether to continue dating. There are plenty of women out there who do deserve you. But you've heard our advice.

If you stay...
    ALWAYS AVOID: The Dirty Little Secret

CONSIDER: The Sudden Departure.

By J on Monday, March 1, 2004 - 11:29 am:

I find it hard to believe I'm a maid of honor,I was honest about how many people I kissed and had sex with,go figure.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact