Looking for Amanda Ottolini

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Looking for Amanda Ottolini
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Angela on Sunday, June 20, 2004 - 01:12 am:

Amanda

Its your sister! I really miss you and want to talk to you!

By Amanda Ottolini on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 01:24 pm:

Angela??.....I really miss you and and I care about you, and I hope that this isnt some sick person just trying to be my sister because I have been looking for you for about 7 years... please I still live where I used to live or just give me a call....oh and how are you 6 step brothers..John Jacob Patrick Luke Michael and Kyle??

By Antigone on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 03:35 pm:

Well, the IP behind Amanda's post is from a Kansas based broadband provider, and her e-mail is from Kansas University. (registered e-mail for "Ottolini,Angela M")

Looks legit. Drop her a line.

By Amanda Ottolini on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 07:59 pm:

If you're Angela whats your birthday, your birth fathers name, mothers maiden name?? Name the family you lived across the street from on Terrace. Whats my birthday? Whats my moms name???????
    Because if you can answer any of these questions its you.........
    ~Amanda

By Antigone on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 08:46 pm:

By Dodi on Thursday, June 24, 2004 - 09:19 pm:

Antigone...I just want to say "Thanks" for helping Amanda out, that' so cool of you. :)

By Antigone on Friday, June 25, 2004 - 04:14 pm:

Always "eager" to lend a hand to "clarity."

By Amanda Ottolini on Friday, June 25, 2004 - 09:45 pm:

Thanks alot Antigone for trying to help..but she hasnt responded

~Amanda

By Antigone on Saturday, June 26, 2004 - 03:58 pm:

She may not check her e-mail often.

You might call the college. See if you can weasel her phone number out of them. There might also be a phone directory on the college website. You could probably leave a message for her with an administrator or college counselor. You could have someone leave a message in her p.o. box. You've got many options. Keep trying. :)

By AMANDA on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 12:25 pm:

GUESS WHAT IT WAS HER!! SHE CALLED ME AND EVERYTHING WAS GREAT I CANT BELIEVE IT HAPPENED...I WONT BE VISTING THIS SITE ANY MORE BECUASE I HAVE NO QUESTIONS!!! HAHA GOT TO GO
    ~MUCH JOY,
    AMANDA

By Antigone on Monday, June 28, 2004 - 01:23 pm:

Plausible.

By Amanda Ottolini on Thursday, December 9, 2004 - 06:08 pm:

Thank you very much Antigone very much for helping me find my sister, she and I have spent so much time together and I really think that things are going to work out to the positive this time. I really really appriciate this site, it means alot to me that people actually care about others this much and that there is a site willing enough to help those in need

By agatha on Thursday, December 9, 2004 - 09:36 pm:

Nu-uh!!!!

By jack on Thursday, December 9, 2004 - 10:46 pm:

this site sucks. the people here are very mean. they are not nice!!! antigone is a ass hole mean person. they do not except the other pepole. they r all mean ppl.

By Antigone on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 12:09 am:

Plausible.

By semillama on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 10:07 am:

Ah the wonders of google-searching your name. It's brought a merry xmas at last to the Ottolini family.

My only question - why did Angela pick here to post? why sorabji?

By Czarina on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 10:13 am:

Perhaps she wanted to check some spelling?

By Amanda on Sunday, December 12, 2004 - 04:11 pm:

Actually she said that she just typed in her name on google..and then her name showed up on this site...she looked and the it all went up hill from here...I'm only fourteen..and with a little encouragement from my parents to find my sister, ah the wonders that can happen

By semillama on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 10:17 am:

but that raises even more questions!

(bonus star for anyone who recognizes the reference)

By TBone on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 12:48 pm:

I thought Hermes said "further questions".

By e. on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 01:17 pm:

ha!

By semillama on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 03:17 pm:

damn you to hell.

By e. on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 04:48 pm:

Stop yelling at him! Dont you realise his father
    put his human penis in his shark mother!?

By semillama on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 05:18 pm:

Words. Nothing but sweet, sweet words that turn into bitter orange wax in my ears.

By e. on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 06:29 pm:

Under Martian law doctors and other wizards
    are forbidden!

By semillama on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 06:44 pm:

Friends! Help! A guinea pig tricked me!

By Nate on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 08:27 pm:

anyway, it is rather unlikely that something posted to sorabji would be indexed in google 4 days later.

By TBone on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 08:29 pm:

Ooh, burn!

By wisper on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 08:33 pm:

what kind of world do we live in where i can't find anyone to go see The Big Lebowski with me..... on a BIG SCREEN, in an actual movie theatre.
    Tonight!!

I need new peeps.

By Nate on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 09:10 pm:

fuckin a you do.

here in the USA i'd have no problem finding someone.

By Pssed off on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 09:39 pm:

All you have messed up souls, and should be happy that Amanda found her sister! Ok just shut up, and dont write in here!

By Amanda on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 09:41 pm:

Nate actually she did do that she typed in her name and it came up here, why dont you believe me, you think its a joke?..Its not. I thought this place was to help people not detriment them

By Antigone on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 10:04 pm:

Google indexing a site within four days is not out of the realm of possibility. Google reindexes every ten days, last I checked.

Skepticism is hardly unwarranted, however.

Carry on.

By Nate on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 10:07 pm:

what the fuck gave you that idea?

and are you such a moron that you can't keep your story straight when it is right here on this fucking page.

huh, AMANDA? don't you mean YOU typed in your named and it came up here when your sister was looking for you?

By Nate on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 10:10 pm:

the wtf was directed at the amanda post.

tiggy, you sneaker.

By e. on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 10:20 pm:

golly i wish i were going to see the big lebowski
    on the big screen instead of writing this ass-face
    paper

By jack on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 10:42 pm:

nate! it's your long-lost neighbor! i miss you and need to talk to you!

By jack on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 10:52 pm:

jack! i've been looking for you everywhere! this site is so cool.

By Antigone on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 11:09 pm:

Nate, you santorum sucking ass goblin, it is thy destiny to blow me.

By e. on Monday, December 13, 2004 - 11:18 pm:

golly i wish i were going see Nate blow thee instead of
    writing this santorum sucking ass goblin paper.

By Antigone on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 12:08 am:

Kazu, you don't go to school in Athens, GA, do ya?

By kazu on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 12:09 am:

no.

why?

By Antigone on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 12:13 am:

Just wondering. My new "step step aunt in law in law" is a professor there. I think I got the relationship name right. She's the daughter in law of the woman my grandfather married a few months ago.

By Antigone on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 12:14 am:

And, holy shit that was a fast reply...

By kazu on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 12:18 am:

nope. i be writing this santorum sucking ass goblin
    donkey paper about an hour and a half from Athens.
    It sure be a cool place, cute little college town in which
    members of a certain original alternative college rock
    band can be seen on a regular basis. i'm not there
    i be in a computer lab on where no such indy rock
    stars are to be found

By kazu on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 12:19 am:

yeah, well I am procrastinating said paper by refreshing
    several message boards and constantly checking my
    various e-mail accounts

By TBone on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 01:38 am:

I saw the Big L on a big screen a few years back. I had good peeps, though.

By patrick on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 01:22 pm:

i saw big L on a large screen in some one's back yard whizzing on some funny pill someone gave me this past 4th of july. there were random bursts of sparklers,smoke bombs, firecrackers and whistlers around me. It was a bit much.

By Dodi on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 03:17 pm:

V!!!!!!!!!!!

Where's V????????????

By TBone on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 03:33 pm:

I'm literally angry with rage!

By semillama on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 04:08 pm:

Kiss my glorious golden ass!

By Dodi on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 04:24 pm:

I still miss V.....so I hope he will post..:)

By wisper on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 07:06 pm:

Well, you'll be glad to know that i went anyway, with one housemate.
    The lack of peeps was due mostly to me forgetting it was last night and having only a half hour to get ahold of anyone.

But it was still good fun :)
    it made the movie.... fresh, to see it with so many people. There were 80 or 90 in the cool old cinema.
    Applause for the title, applause for the Jesus. Everyone laughing at everything Walter says.
    And some guy behind me, either he's the biggest fan ever or it was only his first time seeing the movie, he just loved ANYTHING the Dude did. In the first scene he grabbed his buddy's arm and couldn't stop laughing because "He's....he's writing a fuckin' CHECK!! ahahaha!!"

A good time was had by all. Far out, man. Nice marmot.

By V on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 08:48 pm:

Dodi,insomnia problems again,but like Freddy Kruger,we keep comeing back."Its showtime" :):):)

By Dodi on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 08:59 pm:

and I'm so glad for that...that you keep coming back....DON"T STOP!!

By Dodi on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 09:01 pm:

V, you might want to check this one product out, it's called Goji juice, from Freelife. This is really helping my friend, so if it can work for her, it can work for anyone, trust me!

I will post that site in a bit.......

By semillama on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 10:21 am:

It's time to kick some shiny metal ass!

By TBone on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 12:49 pm:

"It's beautiful."
    "Well, so's a peacock, but you don't eat it until it's cooked."

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 06:00 pm:

Dodi,...an dont you stop...cant forget that pic,still in my head,awesome...still have it on my office wall in London,sorry...you happen to be amazing...allmost tempted to do an oil painting of it,would you mind?...as you know,no offence is EVER intended to you.

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 06:05 pm:

Goji I will try to find in London,but like some forms of American choc,may be hard to find.Expect can find on internet..I mostly do.

By Dodi on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 06:11 pm:

I love the Goji berry juice. It's great for the immunity and it's also anti-aging, which is great!!!! No complaints on that one, that's for sure. You can get it from the company FreeLife. It's pretty expensive, but very well worth it.
    What is your favorite chocolate treat??????

By Dodi on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 06:13 pm:

You just made my day V!!

No offense taken my friend and yes, please, paint away....:)

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 06:33 pm:

Dodi,v likes to pig out on Belgian chocs,its very dark,and allways cheers me up,it has some stuff in it that makes me happy.As you are so slim,you can do also. :)

By Dodi on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 07:03 pm:

I love dark chocolate, especially the imported stuff. You definitely can taste the difference. I like the way it makes me feel too, very happy, so I eat lots of it. I work out alot, so that helps me stay fit.

By Dodi on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 07:05 pm:

I love dark chocolate, especially the imported stuff. You definitely can taste the difference. I like the way it makes me feel too, very happy, so I eat lots of it. I work out alot, so that helps me stay fit.

By Dodi on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 07:10 pm:

oops!!!

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 07:37 pm:

forgiven,I also do it when I eat too much choc.

By Amanda on Sunday, December 19, 2004 - 07:43 pm:

Please I didnt want to start any trouble. I did go to Sorabji I dont know how i found this site, but i didnt type in my name. Maybe if this page would continue to the fist post you would see that I said: "Hi my name is Amanda Ottolini and I am looking for my sister..etc." and it was the first post. If you were thinking logically you would have thought "HHMM I wonder why Angela put "Amanda

Its your sister! I really miss you and want to talk to you! " why would she just out of the blue for no reason at all just start sayin this. Hey all i know is the truth. And I was just sayin thank you to some one who helped me, and if you dont accept that I am very sorry for you

By V on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 02:55 pm:

Amanda,good luck.

By V on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 03:29 pm:

...I dont think many people look at first postings.

By Amanda on Monday, December 20, 2004 - 08:59 pm:

Thank you v

By V on Tuesday, December 21, 2004 - 01:00 pm:

Your welcome,v often thinks this place is like "the wild west"...or Russia at present...hope you find what you look for.

By Becky on Thursday, June 15, 2006 - 02:44 pm:

I went to grade school with and Angela Ottolini who I was good
    friends with and am trying to find. Did you used to live in Ohio?
    If so, what grade school did you go to?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact