I want complain a little.... okay, maybe a lot

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: I want complain a little.... okay, maybe a lot
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Sye on Wednesday, September 15, 2004 - 07:49 pm:

Okay, so I'm in the mood to rant and rave. Have fun.

I have no idea how I spent four hundred dollars this weekend. All I did was eat out twice and go out dancing Saturday night. I also got my haircut (I have been oh so fortunate to find a place that washes, cuts, and styles my hair for twenty bucks). That's it. Where on earth did the rest of it go? I feel so irresponsible right now. Damnit, it sucks.

My long-time (most of the time, gone) s.o.b. is coming home this weekend. Can't wait. Have seen him 3 times in the past year. He's coming home for good. Spending the night in Austin, gonna have a good time. He's moving to that place where Antigone lives (go Rangers), so he'll be 45 minutes away instead of 18 hours, which is good, but bad, but I'll get over it.

I work a helluva lot, but most of the time don't have anything to show for it. I drive an economy car and rent a house from relatives for dirt-cheap. You'd think I would learn to save some money or something, but no, I lose it. Yeah, I am irresponsible.

I'm not stuck in a dead-end job, that's good, but the only way to move up is to know the right people, which I don't. God bless Mom and Dad for bringing me up traditionally (meaning, living within a 5 mile radius all my life), and showing me the value of community. Too bad it wasn't a 50 mile radius. Now I'm scared to go out and meet new people, well, have been, but working through it.

I never eat well, and I'm too lazy to exercise. Have given up on trying to be what I was in high school (gotta love growing up, thank goodness I realized it early enough).

Is it bad that the last book I read was some stupid romance novel by Nora Roberts. Yeah, she's great if you live in some fantasy world where women are perfect, and down-to-earth, and men have terrific, exciting jobs. Gonna start a book called The Second *Something* by a guy I've never heard of. Hope it's all I expect it to be (nothing).

I think I'm done. I feel better now. Thanks for listening.

By Mr Skirt on Thursday, September 16, 2004 - 04:54 am:

A half of century ago, Ladies complained that they wanted to wear pants like men does, And today, I just wanted to wear skirt for my normalicy, I am a man, and i am kinda uncomfortable a little wearing pants in summertimes, all I needed to wear skirt for more room for my legs and my buttock, without having a little rash.No I am not a queer, but,I think it is time we men start wearing skirt for own comfortable good ,and we wanna to be fair for some ladies who wanna wear like men does 50 or 60 years ago. We need to be more open minded and more comfy.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact