katie holmes

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: katie holmes
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Friday, June 17, 2005 - 10:12 am:

goddamnit. i am so deeply disturbed by this whole tom cruise thing.

"he former star of television's "Dawson's Creek" grew up with a poster of Cruise on her bedroom wall and has said she grew up wanting to marry him. "

he's just going to end up hurting her. that bastard. i was talking to mimi the other day. goddamnit, he's such a bastard.

my poor katie.

By heather on Friday, June 17, 2005 - 12:22 pm:

send her the song

maybe she'll see the light and reconsider the horrible direction
    her life has taken

By Nate on Friday, June 17, 2005 - 12:43 pm:

i doubt that. i'm no match for tom cruise.

except, maybe in a height contest.

By agatha on Friday, June 17, 2005 - 07:59 pm:

He's definitely more insane than you, if that counts for anything.

By Karla on Friday, June 17, 2005 - 11:13 pm:

they deserve each other. freakin' freaks. we should start a pool on how long before it all goes to shit. i give it 6 months.

By heather on Friday, June 17, 2005 - 11:55 pm:

better watch what you say about freakin freaks...

By Nate on Saturday, June 18, 2005 - 03:51 am:

ura cunt karla.

By Cat on Saturday, June 18, 2005 - 08:58 am:

She'll have a gerbil up her ass in no time.

By Rowlfe on Saturday, June 18, 2005 - 06:10 pm:

I think Tom Cruise is finally interesting....

anyways... blah to Katie Holmes. She said all these years she was such a devoted Catholic (well, she was topless for some horror movie, so I guess she cant be THAT devoted)... and she just converts to Scientology so quickly?

I dont think this is some dumb publicity stunt as others attest, but its not really fair to blame Tom Cruise for anything.

By droopy on Saturday, June 18, 2005 - 08:24 pm:

i personally don't find catholicism and toplessness incompatible.

scientology is so 70's.

By jack on Saturday, June 18, 2005 - 11:58 pm:

est should sweep hollywood.

By Karla on Sunday, June 19, 2005 - 12:33 pm:

whatever. hollywood celebs bore me. calling those two freaks was denigrating to true freaks everywhere and for that, i apologize.

By wisper on Sunday, June 19, 2005 - 10:39 pm:

fuck all y'all. Tom Cruise is finally watchable. I like new craaaazy Tom, and want to see more of him.

Not in movies, just in interviews.

By Rowlfe on Monday, June 20, 2005 - 12:51 pm:

By droopy on Monday, June 20, 2005 - 01:37 pm:

By Rowlfe on Monday, June 20, 2005 - 05:49 pm:

link is working for me

By patrick on Monday, June 20, 2005 - 07:05 pm:

he's still a one dimensional actor. he's more watchable because he's getting better scripts. i dont mind his work in recent years. he's come a long way from Top Gun. but his character range is terribly limited and he appears to know that, and thats fine.

By J on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - 01:04 pm:

By spiracle on Tuesday, June 28, 2005 - 03:07 pm:

that clip is scary...even without the fake lightening bolts for effect..

By eri on Wednesday, June 29, 2005 - 01:03 am:

That's exactly what I said when Spunky sent that to me.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact