Agent D get off my back

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Agent D get off my back
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 04:02 pm:

v is v,and I dont need some moron pretending to be me,post your own comments,asshole.,and dont give me any more of that "R.T.C." shit.

By heather on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 10:10 pm:

heh

awesome

By droopy on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 10:22 pm:

jeez. what kind of asshole follows someone around on a message board just to fuck with him?

By Paul on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 10:28 pm:

V,I don't think "Agent D" is around the "sorabji"anymore.and He didn't appreciate when you called him"Good old boy" as a southern thing, and he doesn't want to talk with you. You seem to be a paranoid person and always, not allways ranting and raving with your queer folk"jack". The reason is why I am posting is that, the last few days, someone, not Agent D , did post it to bring up more problem, so see to that, it was jack.

By jack on Tuesday, July 26, 2005 - 10:49 pm:

pure gold.

By Benoit on Wednesday, July 27, 2005 - 10:09 am:

it's like watching the retards fight at the bus stop.

wait, that wasn't PC. nevermind.

By droopy on Wednesday, July 27, 2005 - 12:58 pm:

i will never be completely happy until "political correctness" disappears from the earth.

By Antigone on Wednesday, July 27, 2005 - 01:37 pm:

You want a movement that desired certain behaviors to disappear from the Earth to disappear from the Earth?

Riiiiiihgt...

By droopy on Wednesday, July 27, 2005 - 01:57 pm:

right.

because it doesn't make certain behaviors disappear, it reinforces them. people who say things like "retards fighting on a bus" will always say that. but now they have more of a reason because it's "anti-pc". it's maverick, fights the liberal cultural elite power.

By Benoit on Wednesday, July 27, 2005 - 04:31 pm:

actually, at the bus stop.

and i din't say that to fight the power. it has more to do with the fact that i stand on line waiting for the bus every morning, and there are a bunch of retards, and they have a very interesting serial drama which sometimes includes fighting.

which entertains while it disturbs.

By moonit on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 08:39 am:

Is it the one where one gets all shitty, so the other one hits him, so the first one walks away, and the second one (the hitter) yells out how he's sorry, so the first one wanders back and then the hitter hits again and so on and so forth?

By V on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 10:30 am:

You know,v is all for new blood on a site of "old farts" like Sorabji,but I cant stand people posting as me.,and for the record,"Agent D" has 20 other names.

By V on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 10:38 am:

droopy,the only reason I still post is I put "Kucheck" (my name) in the computer and it gave me (as a list of relations) Sorabji.

By V on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 10:57 am:

By V on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 11:17 am:

Mark A. Thomas,what are you up to?,if you want to use my name,send me royaltys,I have no problem with that.Am I now an advert for Sorabji?

By jack on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 12:09 pm:

no, you're not.

By V on Saturday, July 30, 2005 - 01:40 pm:

Your just jealous.

By V on Sunday, July 31, 2005 - 01:05 pm:

...jack,still waiting for your awesome reply.

By jack on Sunday, July 31, 2005 - 01:31 pm:

see above.

By V on Monday, August 1, 2005 - 05:57 pm:

...none of your games,jack,your still jelous.

By jack on Monday, August 1, 2005 - 06:52 pm:

what?

By V on Monday, August 1, 2005 - 07:19 pm:

jack,you fall asleep on the keyboard again,did you not? I know a fast asleep person when I meet one.

By V on Monday, August 1, 2005 - 07:22 pm:

...when they wake up,they allwas say "what"???

By jack on Tuesday, August 2, 2005 - 07:17 pm:

no.

no.

no.

By V on Tuesday, August 2, 2005 - 08:21 pm:

jack,no is not an answere,you went to sleep on your keyboard.You have the keyboard imprinted on your face right now,it will stay on you for 24 hours, I dare you to go down Wallmart,right now.Show your 1234567890-qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm,./with pride.,you may even get a discount.

By jack on Tuesday, August 2, 2005 - 08:58 pm:

no.

By V on Wednesday, August 3, 2005 - 06:25 pm:

...put it on phone cam and post it....if you dont I will post my bare ass to Sorabji.

By jack on Friday, December 30, 2005 - 09:33 pm:

liar.

By jack on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 07:05 am:

dr. pepper

By V on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 07:23 pm:

,,,look,I tend to think jack died of aids years back,but you can still see him singing...

By V on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 07:38 pm:

By V on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 07:58 pm:

....did you know,if you get out of Sorabji then get back in fast ,you can get 2 tracks of jack at the same time,with a few seconds between,creepy.,its a sort of echo...but it only lasts for 30 seconds :(

By V on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 08:07 pm:

...I tried 10 times to get 3 tracks on line,but I cant,can you?,perhaps it depends on how fast you are on a keyboard,are you?

By V on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 08:17 pm:

By V on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 08:45 pm:

By jaq on Sunday, November 30, 2008 - 12:23 pm:

thank you, paul. in memory of agent d.

By jaq on Sunday, March 7, 2010 - 10:52 pm:

the above posting is

By Dr Pepper on Sunday, March 7, 2010 - 10:54 pm:

jaq, I know you are a delusional paranoid, because of the story you worte related to the topic called "Excuse Me".

By jaq on Sunday, March 7, 2010 - 11:41 pm:

EXCUSE ME!

By Dr Pepper on Monday, March 8, 2010 - 12:02 am:

LMAO!!

By on Monday, March 8, 2010 - 01:45 am:

the above posting is..........jaq?

By Antigone on Monday, March 8, 2010 - 03:31 pm:

Fracktacular!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact