EM PORTUGUES

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: EM PORTUGUES
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 04:19 pm:

Its what v put in the computer to get here,what is going on?

By V on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 - 04:30 pm:

EM PORTUGUES,its what I put in to get hear,why?...most times v can rip off some roof tiles or take out the back door of Sorabji,tonight v had to get through Portugal,why?

By Dodi on Sunday, April 16, 2006 - 06:25 pm:

V, I can't seem to get in here very often...don't know why either. It seems that every time that I post, I get booted off. Can you figure this out for me? I would appreciate it very much.

How have you been anyway?

:)

By Jon Diesel on Thursday, April 20, 2006 - 09:27 pm:

"spunky fried spam" is what I put to get here.

By jack on Friday, April 21, 2006 - 07:16 am:

you found it.

By V on Friday, April 21, 2006 - 10:41 pm:

Dodi,if you find this,...my 3 home computers went off line for 3 days,my computer man Brian has just got them back on,a virus or server problem I have yet to find out,keep posting...I sleep a lot better since I switched to de-caff,was on 20 cups a day,also,the trapped nerve in my left shoulder has worked its way back in to position,so no more pain, xxx

By Dodi on Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 03:31 pm:

I'm glad that you are sleeping better. I too have switched my coffee over to decaf and my moods have improved. Not that I was bad or anything, but when I would drink regular coffee (expresso), I would get all jumpy and stuff. I don't drink that much coffee anyway. I do like this one coffee house and it's called..Peaberrys. They have a frozen drink and I love it...Frozen Bear. It's high in sugar, so I have to watch how many I drink....like daily...LOL!
    Oh well, you only live once right? Well, in your case, you have had many lives....:)

By V on Monday, April 24, 2006 - 10:28 pm:

Dodi,I think my word for you is "enigmatic",,,how can I say? amazing?,,,just when I think I understand you,I dont,,,I find you,fresh,new,unpredictable,but allways cool...and most people would just go,after a few "fuck you asshole" comments from Sorabjis,you dont.v posts for the hell of it,if someone tells me to fuck off,I stay,just to poke there eyes out.From 12 midnight till 3 a.m.,I dont have much to do,except watch movies or post to Sorabji,I most times take at least 3 hours to umwind,most of my days are a bit harsh,and,I dont know how to unwind,but since switching to de-caff,v is lots,lots better.

By Dodi on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 03:04 pm:

Thanks V! I sure do appreciate the nice comments you give.
    I actually have toooooo much time on my hands, so I sit and dwell on stuff, which I shouldn't. I have been going out with my friends lately and it's been a blast. We go dancing. I love, love, love to dance! Do you dance? It's a great way to unwind, so you might give it a try......

By V on Saturday, April 29, 2006 - 03:55 pm:

Dodi,you know how much you get cloned? for once I think I have the real person.Dancing? v was very good at Latin American,for a Lady,the Samba is the best of all.,you do that?

By Dodi on Thursday, May 4, 2006 - 06:40 pm:

No, I'm more hip-hop. I love dancing to Janet Jackson, as she's one of my favorite artists.

Yes, you have the real me...right here. I guess this place will never change.............cloning, please, people, grow up..

Have a great day V!!

By V on Friday, May 5, 2006 - 06:02 pm:

Dodi,also you have a great day,,,for v,the best dance movie of all time is "Dirty Danceing",,,,,,,,,,its DODIS movie,get it now.....fact is,v will get my own copy tomorrow ,Janet,nice person,changhing in to Peter Pan.,like her Brother in Germany,her face has changed... I dont give disrespect,or respect,...I just observe...you know the way v is....xxxx

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact