Hezbolla

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Hezbolla
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 05:58 pm:

"we want to kill everyone in the United States"...thats what they say,myself as a Christian,am allways on the side of Israel,you have to look real hard to find a Jewish mugger,right?...as I have met hundreds of Jews,I swear they are some of the best people you can meet.

By Dougie on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 06:06 pm:

Well hell, I'm sold.

By Nate on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 06:10 pm:

what about israel bombing the fuck out of christian lebanon?

By Nate on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 06:10 pm:

what about israel bombing the fuck out of christian lebanon?

By V on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 06:51 pm:

Nate,howdi Sir,regarding your question,Israel was just targeting Hezbolla launch sites,nothing more,Sir...Nate,long time ago v was in the British Army,Sir,I was told we only have 3 good armys in the world,England,Germany and Israel,and Sir,thats classfied information,I should not even be telling you that.

By Dougie on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 06:54 pm:

How come you don't address me as "Sir", V? I'm hurt.

By Nate on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 07:06 pm:

that should be obvious, dougie.

israel has destroyed large amounts of infrastructure in northern lebanon. predominantly christian. not just missle sites, but bridges, apartment buildings, harbor, highway, suburbs.

the majority of casualties in israel attacks are civilian. in violation of international law.

By V on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 07:08 pm:

Nate,I did put a question to the C.O.,"How about the U.S.A.?" he told me,"they only win on firepower,nothing else"...like I say Nate,I may be the only Sorabji to have been in the Military.

By Nate on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 07:30 pm:

firepower and the best trained soliders in the world.

By V on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 07:33 pm:

Nate,far as v is concerned,Israel can bomb the fuck out of any nation that decideds it wants Israel wiped off the the face of the planet,if I was a Jew,I would die for Israel...so Nate,what if you were Jewish?..are you going to lay down and die?...or fight?

By Nate on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 07:49 pm:

what if i was palestinian? would you let the israelis imprison your children, harass your women at checkpoints, steal your water, wall you into the worst land in the area? all because the western world felt bad for what the germans did in wwii and decided to give the diaspora a home of its own?

i have no problem with israel being there. but i would think the majority of the people in the area just want peace. they want to live and raise a family. and the israeli aparthied is not helping.

By V on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 07:50 pm:

Nate,"Firepower and the best trained soldiers in the world",,,sorry mate,our s.a.s. guys live on live rats,your guys are a bunch of poofta gays. :) ,,,"no insult intended"

By V on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 08:03 pm:

Nate,the problem will end with the end of Islam,a stupid little religion that is a mere 400 years old,it counts for nothing.We need to stamp on them idiots hard.

By Nate on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 08:03 pm:

,,,v,i know british food is rough,but that doesn't make you a good soldier.

By Nate on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 08:12 pm:

islam is the second largest religion in the world, significantly larger than the jews. and it was started in 622CE. it isn't much younger than christianity.

By V on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 08:35 pm:

Nate,all I learned was how to blow a gay apart at 1,500 foot away with a machine gun.,or at close range,saw him in half.Try it,join the Army.

By V on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 08:50 pm:

..and I still say we need to wipe out Islam for all time,no room for it in the modern world.,we need to kill that cave man religion....look,do you want something that puts a Woman on the same status as a dog?

By Antigone on Friday, July 21, 2006 - 10:59 pm:

So V, is that your final solution for the world's problems?

I was sort of leaning towards Israel until they started bombing the fuck out of Lebanon. Now I'm back to the "everybody's a fucking idiot" opinion.

By V on Monday, July 24, 2006 - 07:55 pm:

ANTI,become more Jewish,see how you feel now,say,your Aunt went to the supermart,and got blown apart by a Lebanon missile,do you still love them so much?

By V on Monday, July 24, 2006 - 08:29 pm:

Anti,v will allwas be pro Jewish for reasons you all ready understand,do I have to recap?...v has no problem on that.

By patrick on Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 04:29 pm:

Israel is making a huge mistake, one that was made in our own recent history.

Clearly they are employing a response in force akin to Nixon's escalation of Vietnam...one in which one history book i read basically said it was a 'make the enemy think were fucking insane by bombing the shit out of them, that nothing is sacred and they will lose', just go apeshit. Of course im paraphrasing but you get the jist.

Now I heard some commentary that suggested Israel was bombing civilian infrastructure so they'd turn their anger on Hezbollah. Whether it's this or simply using overwhelming force to wave their big dick around....who knows. Of course the Arab street (i love that designation, and it seems only used in this context with this particular sect of the world population) isn't buying it for one second. Israel could bend over and offer a gang rape to the Hez and they'd still get no sympathy. Moreover, Israel totally miscalculated what little stock they had in the Arab states. Arabs in Lebanon and elsewhere see what the insurgents have done to the mighty USA in Iraq and take inspiration. Imagine waht Hezbollah, a way more organized insurgent group than the Shia and Sunni's in Iraq could do to Israel. In fact, the way this reportedly went down, with Hez rockets and kidnapping of a few soldiers, it's almost as if they were picking a fight with Israel.

Bottom line, Israel is out of control and needs to be reigned in.

By Czarina on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 09:38 am:

The problem is: everybody thinks they're right.
    Therefore, they can justify their actions.

'specially when you've got God/Allah on your side.

Bah!!!!! It's madness. What a dreadful way to live.Bombs going off around you at any given moment.

We should all take a moment to be thankful that its not going on in our neighborhoods.

Idiots.

Life is short, oh,here's a good idea, maybe we can make it shorter!

Idiocy.

By V on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 09:01 pm:

...much as I love Israel,I do agree,dont kill kids,the arms and legs blown off kids is more than I can take,them kids are not Hezbolla...you claim to be smart? so bomb on target,if you cant do it,call in v,I am ex-army.

By V on Saturday, July 29, 2006 - 10:59 pm:

...this Hezbolla hates Israel and vice versa situation will go on for years...it just means Israel puts income tax up to 75%,as in the time of the 6 day war.

By V on Monday, July 31, 2006 - 07:08 pm:

...sunday 30 july,we saw a protest march in London against the war,(me and my Sister),English Rabbis were leading it,how are the American Rabbis doing?

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact