Women's Tits, Hotel Room Windows, and Hotel Swimming Pools

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Women's Tits, Hotel Room Windows, and Hotel Swimming Pools
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Jim aka Pajama on Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 12:11 am:

...the place: downtown nashville, tennessee

...the date: friday, july 21, 2006

...the time: late afternoon

So I'm at a convention of sorts, if you will. A gathering of gay men known as bears. In Nashville. Friday I look out my hotel window to see if anyone is in the pool. I see 10 or so from my group at one side of the pool cheering and clapping and wooHOOing while pointing towards the hotel.

I had to see what was up.

So I don my swimtrunks and head to the pool, and upon my arrival see that almost every window on the 5th floor had youngish women exposing their tits and other naughty bits to all in the pool.

I don't know if they knew we were flamin' mary's or if they thought they were tossin' all us fat guys a bone (so to speak), but it sure was a hoot. One lovely lady even lathered herself up with soap and made soap circles with her tits on the window. And one guy sucked on his woman's boobs for all to see. Several simulated sex of some sort.

One from my group lifted his shirt to expose his hairy mantits. Several of the ladies fled. Then some arrived at the pool and everyone (yes even the flamin' mary's) got all shy.

Is boob flashin' a common phenomina at hotel pools?

By semillama on Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 12:30 pm:

I don't know about that, but during my first visit to New Orleans, some dude in the hotel across from mine (the Sheraton, I think) was standing stark naked in his full length window, flapping his penis at the people in our hotel's pool. not beating off, but flapping it.

By Nate on Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 01:11 pm:

clearly you wouldn't have recognized me then, sem, but i would have figured you'd have put it together after we met for the "first" time.

By patrick on Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 03:11 pm:

how come shit like that never happens to me?

By droopy on Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 03:18 pm:

i'm surprised you haven't been perpetrating shit like that.

By patrick on Tuesday, July 25, 2006 - 03:24 pm:

see thats the irony. the myths preceed me to where i dont have to do such things.

By semillama on Wednesday, July 26, 2006 - 12:21 pm:

Now it makes sense.

By Jim aka Pajama on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 10:57 am:

Hmmmmmm

By Nate on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 11:13 am:

flapity flapity flap

By Jim aka Pajama on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 11:23 am:

so you're uncut, Nate?

By Nate on Friday, July 28, 2006 - 11:35 am:

half-cut. sunroof model.

By Czarina on Saturday, July 29, 2006 - 05:11 am:

Brings to mind that old ditty......

Do your balls hang low? Do they swing to and fro?

By Jim aka Pajama on Saturday, July 29, 2006 - 07:56 am:

The best of both worlds!

There once was a sunroof on the west coast
    Whose flappin' his owner prouldy did boast
    Whether in NOLA for Semi
    Or ....

Damn. Limericks are too freakin' hard.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact