How come girls are so FAT?

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: How come girls are so FAT?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By V on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 06:20 pm:

.....I dont know what girls do in there spare time,is it PIG OUT,PIG OUT,PIG OUT???? .............and how come some of you can hardly walk,as your asses are so HUGE....mostly black girls,but also white girls....tell you what, a 5 foot across ass is not at all sexy to us guys...and how the hell do you get through doors? side ways?

By heather on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 06:28 pm:

classy

By Antigone on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 - 07:28 pm:

Let me tell you the tale of a tail.

Many moons ago, when my wife invited me over to "fix her computer," she crawled under her desk to plug in some cords.

I was hooked. The rest is history.

These days the glory of her ass has only increased. Yes, so has the size, and for good reason. I say the more the merrier! Vive la arse!

By V on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 12:00 am:

....ARSE!...you know I can allways tell a guy that has been to London,and allmost met v....(yup,my fault)

By V on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 12:13 am:

....how come if I click on "reason",all I get is a cute kid that looks like a pumpkin? I was hopeing for something more... :{

By sarah on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 02:37 am:

trying again:

oh my god, ada is more and more beautiful with each photo i see.

how is it going? how's M doing?

i cry every day, but only every other day because my ass is so fat. the other days i cry because this new job is so hard.

By heather on Wednesday, November 28, 2007 - 03:12 pm:

aw sarah

and i cry because i might not get that job. i should move on to being grateful for what i have.

By V on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 10:18 pm:

....v is still one pound over weight,and it kills me, none of you care..God I hate being fat...

By V on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 10:40 pm:

..its mostly my ass,it sticks out 1/128th of an inch more than normal,and looks hugh under a microscope..

By V on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 11:06 pm:

sarah,only jokeing,,,,,tell you what,I can go 24 hours on a satsuma,and still lose nothing at all,I dont ask much,just a flat tum.,and I cant do that at all.

By jack on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 11:18 pm:

hush, tubby. have another drink.

By V on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 11:33 pm:

...hi,flabby...

By jack on Friday, November 30, 2007 - 01:14 am:

impotent as usual: the way of v

By V on Tuesday, December 4, 2007 - 02:07 pm:

jack,you dont exist,if you think you still exist,then that inverted cock of yours cant be much fun.

By V on Tuesday, December 4, 2007 - 05:26 pm:

....going back to the main heading,I dont much give a damn what a Woman looks like,its personality in the long term that counts,and if you want to disent with me on that,your welcome....so what do you want?a God? a Goddess? 10 years later they dont look so God like,do they?..rate a person on personality,nothing else.

By jack on Tuesday, December 4, 2007 - 10:21 pm:

on the basis of personality, you suck!

By V on Monday, December 10, 2007 - 02:17 am:

v killed jack 1 or 2 years back,pehaps that makes you a zombie or something,(jack)......you tend to be a third rate copy made in Mongolia,of third rate plastic..

By heather on Monday, December 10, 2007 - 05:02 am:

i <3 zombies

By jack on Monday, December 10, 2007 - 11:54 pm:

v did not kill anything or anyone...but a dog. and a whole bunch of frozen pizzas. and gallons of cognac and whisky. pffft.

By semillama on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 02:53 pm:

you are omitting the 90% of his liver and 99% of his brain as a result of the cognac and whiskey.

By jack on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 09:52 pm:

good point, although i'm not sure how much functioning brain was there to begin with.

By Spider on Tuesday, December 11, 2007 - 11:37 pm:

Antigone, your post way up there reminded me of this Leonard Cohen poem:

I did not know
    until you walked away
    you had the perfect ass
    Forgive me
    for not falling in love
    with your face or your conversation

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact