Hazel's New Shoes

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Hazel's New Shoes
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - 01:20 pm:

Thanks Sarah!!!!!!
    http://youtu.be/GimjE78Ujsk

I've been mia. Sorry for that. Still jobless, seeking direction. Considering heading back west. Getting house ready for market.

I hope everyone is well.

By kazu on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - 01:52 pm:

Adorable.

I.M. loves his squeaky shoes.

By sarah on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - 04:01 pm:

patrick, you have made my day on so many different levels!

joy to see your adorable little Hazel!
    joy that she's walking and healthy!
    joy that those shoes are being loved again!

thank you so much!

and. hang in there, man. all those who wander are not lost.

much love.

By platypus on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - 09:09 pm:

Oh my stars that was rather hilarious. I love that
    solemn expression at the end!

By Oldman on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 - 10:57 pm:

Wow, that was a great post of Hazel and the shoes! Tks!

By moonit on Thursday, May 26, 2011 - 03:21 pm:

that made me giggle.

By Pseummids on Friday, May 27, 2011 - 04:24 am:

Take a look at this - don't is good-looking <a href=http://eirtj.co.cc/>site</a>? I close to so.
    hdt6dsj

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact