Today in WAYD? History

sorabji.com: The Stalking Post: Today in WAYD? History
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By semillama on Friday, November 2, 2012 - 05:01 pm:

11/2/2001, 8:20 PM
    nelly is:

"catching up with the big pictures, and listening out for the phantom marching band. for many moons i have been trying to find out where this band plays. on a friday night, the sounds of the drums echo through my neighborhood. there is no high school nearby and the grammar school yard is empty. i have walked and walked and driven and driven around with the windows rolled down, trying to follow my aural radar and locate this band, but the echos must be tricking me, i will think i must be really close up on the band but no band is in sight. this might be an acoustical anomaly, maybe the band is in another county and the shape of its stadium somehow transmits the sound over here..."

By semillama on Saturday, November 3, 2012 - 08:32 pm:

11/3/2003, 8:58 AM
    J is:

Finally the weather is fit to go out in so I did some gardening on Sat. Got a call from a lady at our bank,Ryan was trying to cash a check for $1,500 on our account,turns out he's ripped us off at least 5 to 6 thousand this way.I want him to be prosecuted for this,but as usual he's telling his dad that he'll kill himself,so he will let him slide.I HATE THE BOTH OF THEM!!!! Then last night Brian S came by,with his wife and 2 year old daughter and 6 month old son,they were sooo cute.Brian and his brother Tony were Ryan's best friends growing up here,their parents were cops and the kids practically lived here.Brian's a cop now too and so is Tony,anyway he was telling us that we might be reading about him in the paper soon as he's been under dept. investigation for missing evidence as in drugs and so is his mom, he said their phones are tapped.Wierd..but as much as I love Brian,I know him and he probably did do it,but his mom,whoa.

By J on Thursday, November 8, 2012 - 01:39 am:

Wow that was 9 years ago so much time has gone
    by.In the end it turned out Ryan ripped us off for
    9 thousand dollars out of that account and stole
    my jewelry including my wedding band and
    engagement ring.I didn't want him to go to prison
    but jail was all good with me and off to tent city
    he went.It was the best thing that ever happened
    to him except that Jethro signed his name as a
    write in candidate on the ballots Sheriff Joe made
    the inmates in tent city stuff which got him his
    second felony for ballot tampering.That poor dumb
    fecker.
    I have 6 grand kids that I live for and I'm
    blessed I can watch them for my spawn.Six now and
    Chubs was born in April and he is huge.Ten pounds
    one ounce at birth.They make up for their parents.
    My oldest Amee is a real piece of work,she's
    almost 40 and still calls herself a punk.I call
    her whole situation Desperate Living,life is what
    you make it and she's doing a piss poor job.

By ... on Thursday, November 8, 2012 - 03:39 am:

11/8/2000, 2:26 AM
    mistaswine is:

drinking heavily.

By blindswine on Thursday, November 8, 2012 - 11:16 pm:

11/9/2012, 7:17PM PST
    mistaswine is:

drinking less heavily.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact