sex with bears

sorabji.com: Sex: sex with bears
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Sarah on Monday, March 22, 1999 - 05:19 am:

Frank was excited about his new rifle. So, he went bear hunting. He spotted a small brown bear and shot it. There was then a tap on his shoulder, and he turned round to see a big black bear.

The black bear said "You've got two choices. I either maul you to death or we have sex."

Frank decided to bend over. Even though he felt sore for two weeks, Frank soon recovered and vowed revenge. He headed out on another trip where he found the black bear and shot it. There was another tap on his shoulder. This time a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him.

The grizzly said "That was a huge mistake, Frank. You've got two choices. Either I maul you to death or we'll have rough sex."

Again, Frank thought it was better to comply.

Although he survived, it would take several months before Frank finally recovered. Outraged, he headed back to the woods, managed to track down the grizzly and shot it. He felt sweet revenge, but then there was a tap on his shoulder. He turned round to find a giant polar bear standing there.

The polar bear said "Admit it, Frank, you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"

By Slacker on Monday, March 22, 1999 - 03:27 pm:

how do you catch a polar bear?

cut a hole in the ice and sprinkle a can of peas around it. when the bear comes along to take a pea you kick him in the ice hole.

this has been a public service announcement.

By Jim aka PajamaBoy on Monday, March 22, 1999 - 03:40 pm:

Oh god. This is getting unbearable.

By Semillama on Monday, March 22, 1999 - 03:46 pm:

You're just going to have to grin and bear it.

By Slacker on Monday, March 22, 1999 - 07:52 pm:

maybe you should just smoke a big fat bear.

or somethin'.

By R.C. on Tuesday, March 23, 1999 - 03:30 am:

YEAHHH! SLACKER'S BACK!

Kick him in the ice hole... Dontcha just love it?

By Aaa on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 - 05:43 pm:

send to me

By patrick on Wednesday, June 30, 2004 - 01:10 am:

so here i was, prepared to come in and say something snotty about such dodo bird thread, and there's sarah again, stirring the sexpot one way or another.

By Spider on Wednesday, June 30, 2004 - 09:50 am:

Whoa. I wonder why I didn't see this before. This joke was a running gag on "Homicide." You'd often see Lewis walk into a scene saying, "You didn't come here to hunt, did you?"

By Gee on Wednesday, June 30, 2004 - 10:15 am:

I wish I had "Homicide" on DVD.

and "Farscape". and "Wonder Woman". and "Quantum Leap". and "The Incredible Hulk". I think that's all, for now.

oh oh, and "Second Chances", and maybe "My Family". I think that's it.

By Beep on Saturday, August 6, 2005 - 05:35 am:

You might just end up fucking a big horse, that is to suffer his big dick thats it...

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact