sex and drinking...

sorabji.com: Sex: sex and drinking...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
Kymical in a tree on Sunday, December 5, 1999 - 05:59 pm:

okay here is my question.

it is strange because i have always thought that this would be a straight forward thing. but i have been told it is not so.

let's say that me and my prospective partner are shitfaced (i am talking incredible hulk, bent!)
    and then one thing leads to another and we have sex.

is it normal or abnormal for my male partner to not have an orgasm?
    or is the alcohol in his system to blame?

i only ask because i live to serve, nothing makes me happier than pleasing. i won't stop til then. but if it is like pointless i won't contort myself so much.

By heather on Sunday, December 5, 1999 - 06:09 pm:

it's normal for things not to work so well

especially if he drinks often

(so i've heard- don't have much personal experience)

By semillama on Sunday, December 5, 1999 - 09:03 pm:

true - As for sex and drinking, i would have had to wait an additional2 years til I was 21 to lose my virginity if it weren't for an alcohol-induced pity-fuck. I remember being suprised that I lasted for as long as idid, i figure my first time would have been whambam thank you ma'am. ( I did thank her, tho) So it was probably the alcohol that made me last at that point. Since then I have made it a point to not screw when I am shit-faced. (high is a different mater altogether)

By Kymical on Monday, December 6, 1999 - 12:50 am:

well dag nab it.

he does drink often.

always a controlled quantity.

i guess i will just have to pounce while sober.

but i am never as bold sober.

By Patrick on Monday, December 6, 1999 - 12:37 pm:

i drink alot and my plane often arrives a little behind schedule, but it always arrives, save a few exceptions, but this is normal, tell him not drink so much, at least before you screw anyway

By Gee on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 01:42 am:

Kym - Is this the boy who wants you to be skinny?

By Kymical on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 02:07 am:

no....

not that boy. i have stopped talking to that boy like 3-4 months back.

this is my current project.

a stoic scorpio. he is a drinker. it is strange the way he drinks. he only drinks beer. he knows what it takes to get him drunk and there are like three diffrent "drunks" he can become.
    one of them gives me sex, the other two talk about interesting issues till morning and sleps in my bed, always on the left side. subjects include:
    the american revolution, why they built a Khols in our city, how he acts when drunk and many others.

for me the sex is great (i guess it would be since i have had a crush on him for over 3 years.)
    but i personally feel inadequate in returning the favor.

the boy who wants me to be skinny, i think he jerks off every day.
    muhaha.

By Patrick on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 12:15 pm:

stoic scorpio, drinks alot....THATS ME!!!!!

actually i have been referred to as more "stately" than stoic, presumable because of my height

By R.C. on Tuesday, December 7, 1999 - 09:58 pm:

Kymical: Find a guy who likes to fuck you when you're both sober. A person who 'has' to get drunk to make love has problems.

Besides/how will you ever know if the sex is really any good -- much less the match -- if sex only happens when you're both drunk?

If I were a man & cdn't perform in bed becuz I was too drunk/it certainly wdn't happen more than once! Not if I was really into the girl. It's kind of insulting/IMO. Like saying "I don't care if you wanna get laid -- I'd rather get drunk."

By Kymical on Wednesday, December 8, 1999 - 07:20 pm:

well i guess what makes me let it go on is that, when we are sober neither of us is really that bold. it is like two shy people. drunk we aren't shy at all.

i am not sure if i think it is my performance that doesn't illicit and "response" or if it is he (2 years my junior, i am the second girl he has ever had sex with) trying to fulfill what he thinks is every girls fantasy. i don't really know.

it is more like a weekend thing because of when he works so i think nothing of it. i am trying to poqure a weekday lover. not much luck.

i am pretty sure things will change soon cause he is going to be one of the two guys i am going to be living with in new york.

i kind of like the idea of having to be sneaky.

By cyst on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 04:50 pm:

drunkenness can be good because it can facilitate openness and honesty.

the other night I had a couple pints of porter, half a bottle of wine and then most of a pitcher of budweiser. I met my date/friend's roommate -- this really cute, shy boy -- and started asking him all these really direct questions, and we got into this involved encouraging, drunken conversation about aging, marijuana, alcoholism, peer pressure and edward said.

then I had a discouraging, drunken conversation with my date. I probably told him that it might be fun to fuck him, but I couldn't be his girlfriend because I'm too old to go steady with fellow slackers.

in the morning he told me that I had said nasty, horrible things to him while I was drunk. he asked if I remembered, and I said, "no, but it was probably all true."

By Kymical on Thursday, December 9, 1999 - 06:58 pm:

good form...

dirty pool, but good form!

By What on Saturday, August 6, 2005 - 05:46 am:

Well, I wish i could meet you, and maybe drink, you know... what will happen

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact