Pick a box

sorabji.com: Sex: Pick a box
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Cat on Saturday, October 7, 2000 - 09:37 am:

Curiousity killed the cat, but fuels my question to the blokes around here...can you really tell a physical difference between vaginas?

By Isolde on Saturday, October 7, 2000 - 10:40 am:

Not being a bloke, I can't answer the question to the fullest. But I can tell you that different vaginas have different shapes, and thus feel and look different. Look at the passage in the Kama Sutra that talks about the three types of vagina, small, little, and large, and where the differences are clearly laid out...One of my friends in California has the nickname "Mrigi" as a result.

By Pug on Saturday, October 7, 2000 - 12:48 pm:

ABSOLUTELY.
    Every Vagina is different, as much as every human is different.....I've been intimate with a few Vaginas in my time.....they've all been different and special in their own way. And I must say....I've never met a Vagina I didn't like.

By TBone on Saturday, October 7, 2000 - 01:21 pm:

Depends on what you're doin' to it... with it.. whatever.

Nevermind. I'm not exactly an expert... But there seem to have been some differences... Not that I can describe them exactly.

By Cat on Saturday, October 7, 2000 - 06:06 pm:

But is it similar to peni, where size can be really important?

I mean, do you sigh with relief when you first fuck a partner and say "Whew, this is just right Goldilocks"?

And an ex-lover of mine once told me he had a woman whose vagina felt really "cold" (as in the temperature, not the emotions she aroused). Is that even possible?

By Antigone on Saturday, October 7, 2000 - 06:29 pm:

Sure. It could have been a blood flow problem for the woman, though I ain't nuthin' close to a doctor, so that's just bullshit speculation.

And, in answer to you first question, heck yeah! And ya'll can just guess what size vagina I'd like best... :-)

By J on Sunday, October 8, 2000 - 12:30 am:

Antigone,I love you,and I don't know why.

By Antigone on Sunday, October 8, 2000 - 05:40 pm:

Well, when you figure it out, please tell me so I can bottle it and secretly slip it into Janeane Garafalo's food.

Thanks, hon!

By moonit on Sunday, October 8, 2000 - 06:05 pm:

shouldnt that be sexpert?

By Cat on Sunday, October 8, 2000 - 07:12 pm:

J doesn't really love Antigone at all.

She's just using Antigone as a screen for the love that dares not speak it's name....

Cat love!

By Antigone on Sunday, October 8, 2000 - 08:53 pm:

Yer just jealous!

...and I'll bet you're afraid I'd slip it into your curry, too...

By moonit on Sunday, October 8, 2000 - 10:12 pm:

slip what? this is gettin way scary.

By agatha on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 03:11 am:

By patrick on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 11:56 am:

what kinda of question is that miss cat? can we tell the difference? of course, can you tell the difference between my hairdoo and kalli's? ironically, the lisa carver person whom i spoke of from nerve, was here in la recently doing an ariticle for the magazine on "vaginal rejuvination" and other vaginal surgeries. For those outside pla do land, "vaginal rejuvination" is when they tighten you up, say after a pregnancy... supposedly its better for you and him sexually. Or at least thats how they sell it. they also have procedures in which women can trim their labias, apparantly some women have more exagerrated labias...purely cosmetic, nice & tucked puss.

Personally i think any procedure not necessary to your bits and pieces a risk not worth taking.

cocks come in all different shapes and sizes to...so its no different

By Dougie on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 12:24 pm:

It's just a box of rain
    I don't know who put it there
    Believe it if you need it
    or leave it if you dare
    But it's just a box of rain
    or a ribbon for your hair
    Such a long long time to be gone
    and a short time to be there.

By Cat on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 05:32 pm:

Patrick - I've had a few blokes tell me there's only a really minor difference, and then others say that it's a major deal. So I don't know.

Antigone, I like my curry hot. Bring it on.

By Dougie on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 08:01 pm:

The only difference I've noticed Cat is the tightness and depth of it, but that's pretty much it -- and even then it might be due to different positions. I had a friend who got laid every (and I mean EVERY) weekend with a different girl, but recently got married. He'd always say, "Every pussy feels the same. It's just the hunt that's interesting. Might as well not even go through with it once you get them in bed."

By Cat on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 09:55 pm:

Now Dougie's mentioned his slutty friend...how many lovers have you had?

I'm thinking that most Sorabjites aren't going to be posting banknote-type numbers. I don't know why that is and I could be wrong.

I've had seven lovers myself, which is less than I could have had and more than I should have had.

By Isolde on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 09:57 pm:

4. I mean, there are other people, I guess, but only four who really count, if that makes any sense.

By Antigone on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 10:02 pm:

Five....

...and a half... :-P

By Isolde on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 10:11 pm:

Good answer. I count one of the four as a half, actually, but that's a story for another day.

By Isolde on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 10:15 pm:

Fuck! It is so goddamn cold here I can barely type. Fucking Vermont. Fuck. It's supposed to snow. Why oh why can't I have someone to keep me toasty at night? Fargh. It's gonna be so damn lame to get out of bed tommorrow...

By agatha on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 10:33 pm:

didn't anyone think that picture of pete was funny? jeez, people!

By agatha on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 10:34 pm:

and are you including only sex partners, or pre- as well?

By Isolde on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 10:41 pm:

Wel, I was counting sex partners...I've fooled around with a lot more. I'm young and get drunk, remember...

By Cat on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 11:04 pm:

No halves allowed. You either did em or you didn't.

"Fooling around" partners are not admissible. It also doesn't count if you tried to do them and missed and ended up doing their dog instead. And no, we're not counting farm animals either.

Also forget it if you just humped their leg in a train (I had to add that or a certain italian bloke would add me to his list..yuk).

Come on people...just answer the freakin' question and stop trying to stack your numbers. Don't make me smack.

By Isolde on Monday, October 9, 2000 - 11:09 pm:

Well, ok, it is four, but I don't _like_ to count one of them, how's that?

By J on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 01:49 am:

I think I posted once that I was a slut,it was so easy,and a ego stroke,but then I got afraid of all the new things you could get,and a shot wouldn't make them go away.I lost count.The funny thing is I usually did it with someone I knew I wouldn't love.I don't know if I ever posted about how I met my s/o,but at the end of the ordeal,he said he was a psych student and asked me all these questions about my sex life,and I told him.I was so dumb.

By pez on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 02:12 am:

my sister told me this evening that a classmate of hers who's my age (he's a senior this year b/c he spent a year in denmark and didn't have the cresits to graduate) told her that he had a crush on me. he was the first guy i felt really comfortable talking to after the pokemon episode...heck, i'll admit it, i had the hugest friggin' crush on him...it wasn't even funny at all. i got in huge trouble b/c we were both at this post-play festival party and i was taking another girl home and we ended up talking at shari's until five am and the other girl's parents called the police.

fuckit. now if i want to contact him, it'll have to be through my sister or up to chance. and my sister ~loves~ to tease.

By Daniel ssss on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 02:31 am:

"Man's main concern in not to gain pleasure or to avoid pain but rather to see a meaning in his life. That is why man is even ready to suffer on the condition to be sure, that his suffering has a meaning."

--Vicktor Frankl

It's quality, not quantity. Cleanliness, not size. Ability and skill, not agility and thrill.

Though one supposes the latter two also may count toward cumulative points.

Oh yeah: class counts. Meaning. Search for meaning. Search for experience. Experience the search. Something like that.

By crimson on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 07:55 am:

i wanted to have sex over 100 times by the time i was 15. so i did. when i was in junior high school, i fucked half the city. it meant nothing. it was just a kick, that's all. somewhere around 16 or 17, i knocked off for a little while & went celibate, just for a different kind of kick. i broke the celibacy by teaming up w/ this bisexual chick & subsequently banging a very strange biker who could do amazing things w/ his handlebar mustache. he was pushing middle age; i guess i was getting close to 18 then.

i got married & was faithful. got divorced & started screwing like mad again. i dunno. sex is just something you do for jollies. it's mostly about conquest, for me. seduction. getting someone in the rack. once they're there, i've had moments where it's tough to muster the concern to actually fuck them. i won. i got their ass into bed. it's time to play w/ them--finish the act out of mercy--& go on to the next one. the problem is, i find it really hard to make it w/ men i'm actually in long-term relationships with. i mean, really...i GOT them. why do they want to keep proving the point by having sex over & over? i can seduce them. i DID seduce them. point proven. it's fucking OVER. sex is for strangers, as far as i care. it's so much more intriguing that way.

By agatha on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 10:23 am:

STILL, nobody comments on the picture of pete. it's funny, dammit!

eight, i think. all were boyfriends, except two were seriously short term.

By J on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 10:29 am:

Where is that picture of Pete,and who is he?

By agatha on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 10:57 am:

By crimson on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 11:04 am:

great pic. he looks positively agonized.

By agatha on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 11:19 am:

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 11:26 am:

Lord, those are funny. I don't think I could handle it as a desktop, I would go into convulsions of laughter every time I saw it.

By J on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 11:32 am:

He looks like he's cute,when he's not making goofy faces.

By patrick on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 11:54 am:

hmmmm....i have had sex with 3 females in my life.

By Dougie on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 12:21 pm:

My tally is 11. Seems like a good sampling of the female population out there.

By patrick on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 12:30 pm:

im a little disapointed i haven't experienced more...and who knows maybe i will...nico and i could turn out to be in our 50s and full fledged mate swappers, as creepy as that sounds...*shrugs shoulders*

i have however, had experiences in the last 4 years that could/should equate to "sex"...but who is counting...

By crimson on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 01:28 pm:

when i was young, people kept telling me i'd be sorry for screwing around like i did. but i'm not sorry yet. i know i'm supposed to be regretting the whole thing now...& maybe there's a tiny part of me that does on some weird level, but on the whole, i think that the experiences were educational. i also loved being in different men's arms all the time. i got a hell of a lot more hugs than the nice girls. although i was a nice girl, myself. i just wasn't a particularly chaste one.

By Isolde on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 02:51 pm:

Fair enough. I didn't really give myself much of an opportunity to be unchaste, for various reasons, though i dicked around like the rest of the world. I could never just feel casual enough about sex to let it happen.

By crimson on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 04:04 pm:

to me, sex can be the ultimate casual act. then again, when i was getting it from strangers on an alarmingly frequent basis, it was still in the pre-AIDS days. AIDS slowed me down for a few minutes. i had to actually think about what i was doing.

a few years ago, i was getting propositioned a lot. my husband knew all about it. i enjoyed it more than i let on.

i don't get overwhelmingly tempted to do the casual sex thing unless i'm really loaded.

i've gotten propositioned a lot online. i had a local guy who really wanted to screw me. i thought about it & then declined. but the notion that there's a stranger out there wanting a piece of my ass is compelling. it'd be too easy to hunt him down, fuck his lights out, & never see him again. but i always turn down online propositions. might get an axe murderer. funny thing is, these pricks don't realize that i myself could be an axe murderer. they think they're in control, but control is easily won & subverted, a tool to be used like a sledgehammer between the eyes.

i like the casual sex thing because it IS so predatory. hunt down the specimen. examine it. aetherize it. kill its spirit, or let it go. those decisions are mine to make. you don't always get to make those kinds of moves w/ someone you actually live with & give a shit about.

By Pilate on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 05:04 pm:

I've had three lovers. Those were the people I've been in serious relationships with. Outside of that, I've been with just a few women, including a prostitute I got as a present one time (unfortunately, I had to give her back). Mostly, the women were friends I got a little too drunk with. They knew I was gay but they seduced me anyhow, and I was horny enough to let it happen. And there was a string of one-time sleazy encounters with men that were mainly for relief. Blowjobs and handjobs with strangers. For some reason, the blowjobs made me feel sleazy, while the handjobs didn't.

By Look Ma No Warts on Tuesday, October 10, 2000 - 11:15 pm:

18 total fully penetrating lovemaking partners in feature length episodes fulfilled and breathless:

4 long term committed things,
    7 serious and less than long term,
    4 less serious and repeated relatively casual, and 3 one night or weekend drunken forays.

Not counting leg humps in trains planes or automobiles, not counting halves or quarters or swimming pools.

Not counting farm animals, and not accounting for rear entry. All heterosexual encounters. All consentual. Seldom casual, and mostly if not always very respectful. ALL fun. All hiv free.

but I'm not telling who I am Cat...but you know.

By Ringo on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 01:15 am:

I love women with labias that hang really far down. I'm talking at least an inch or more. I've got forskin that only covers my penis half-way when limp(3" limp-7"erect)and every women I've been with likes to play with it. So why not enjoy there's? I've got an awsome cock ring that will hold all mine back and I've got a few clips to pull there's apart. It's fun to play.

By Nate on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 01:48 am:

mine's 7 1/2" erect, with a PA. a nice thick curved barbel. my limp length has grown ever since i got it-- i tend to tug on it whenever i have the opportunity. like when i'm in shorts.

i like to fuck in the ass. especially the first time. press my lubed ring up against a tight asshole. the labia gasping and twitching between slaps of my ballsack.

mm.

i like going bowling after sex. smacking the pins into oblivion. quoting shakespere in angry voices. drinking tom collins and bud light.

nothing is better than a budlight and a strike. watching your lady wind up and pitch down the alley, imagining your spoaty slipping out of her ass with her exertion.

little puddles on the little red arrows.

By J on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 02:33 am:

I love you Nate,you are right up my alley.

By wisper on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 02:56 am:

i will never look at bowling the same way again ;)

By Tom on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 05:32 am:

Ringo, isn't there a word for those? it's on the tip of my tongue, no pun intended. little extra hangy bits of womanflesh. Damn. she told me the word for it, and now it's lost. I remember finding it both mildly scary and a turn on. Sigh.

Once I can find a lover who will hop out of bed and go bowling with me, I'll be the happiest guy on earth, for at least 30 minutes.

I love bowling, but I can't seem to find women who enjoy it at all. Not even the other ska fans. I've only been romantically linked with one Rude Girl who dug on bowling. I always get weird about that. "You wear the two-tone. You enjoy the Toasters and Punch the Clown. But we can't go bowling next?" People sit around and listen to "take the skinheads bowling," or a band called "Let's Go Bowling," soooo... let's go bucking foling now, huh?

grumble. Sometimes, I miss my days as a scenester. Other days I just miss bowling. Other days, I just miss sex.

By Ringo on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 07:24 pm:

All that bowling is fun Nate, but I'd still like to suck on a huge hanging clit(beef cutain). I wouldn't mind sucking some forskin as long as he had his woman blowing me. Group sex is pretty cool. Are any of you into it? How many of you guys have forskin? How many of you women have huge beef curtains and love to have it played with?

By Cat on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 05:32 am:

My curtains are cream imitation silk. I wouldn't let you saliva on them. I'm quite particular.

Nate, you're quite the little slut. You should wash that keyboard down with soap. I was shocked and horrified. Horrified and shocked.

I hardly ever go bowling anymore. I used to lock tongues with my boyfriend in a niche in the wall outside an alley. He wore yellow pants and I thought we would be together forever.

By Daniel ssss on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 11:47 am:

peanut butter balls ummmmmm

By Ringo on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 01:48 pm:

Hey Cat, I didn't say I wanted to put my flicker on your imitation silk love curtains, but I'm sure it's as beautiful as all heck and loves the attention. I'm sure your already satisfied, but if not or you need more by all means give a hollar. You can never be over satisfied.

By semillama on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 02:47 pm:

i think that with few excaptions, if we all got laid more, how many would be here typing about it.

By Ringo on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 03:19 pm:

I agree with you to a certain extent semillama, but it's always nice to see what's on the market as well as to see what other peoples interest are. I myself am a pretty open minded kind of guy when it comes to sexual relations. I prefer women(with huge clits), but a nice uncut penis in my mouth is nice once in a great long while. But I do love those huge clits and fistable women.

By sarah on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 08:38 pm:

please god deliver to me a sex drive in the new year. please please... i've been a good girl, mostly.

By Ringo on Saturday, December 30, 2000 - 11:01 pm:

Sarah, you probably need to find yourself someone who can do the things for you that no one else can I.E. multiple orgasims, letting you be the dominant one or the submissive, toys, different places, group sex, same sex, or something. Having a sex drive can be good, but sometimes it's frustrating when no one is available to fullfill your needs and you've got to satisfy yourself. It just isn't the same, and usually not good enough. How old are you? I'm not trying to be nosey, but some women get a hell of a drive in their sometimes late 20's but usually their 30's-mid 40's. You also say you've been a good girl, mostly? I'm sure you're quite good. In fact you probably under rate yourself.

By Nate on Sunday, December 31, 2000 - 01:40 am:

santa baby
    slip a sex drive underneath the tree
    for me
    i've been an awfully good girl

By Cat on Sunday, December 31, 2000 - 02:02 am:

santa baby
    drive into my sex underneath the tree
    for three hours
    i want to be a naughty girl

(six hours till new year and counting. You should see Sydney Harbour. It's going to be a hot time in the old town tonight)

By Daniel Santa on Sunday, December 31, 2000 - 11:35 am:

sO CAT.....It MuSt bE NearLY OveR ThEERE//???

HoPE yOU hAd Some and Happy SomE Too

Dunt Fergit the "DriveBy Santa"

By Ringo on Sunday, December 31, 2000 - 10:48 pm:

Happy New year Daniel, Sarah, Cat, Nate, and Semillama.

By Ringo on Monday, January 1, 2001 - 12:54 am:

It's the New Year, and of course we all need some strange good stuff. You all know what I would like, what do you like? Happy New Year again.

By Ringo on Monday, January 1, 2001 - 02:12 am:

Cat, I hope you get your Christmas Box stuffed full of goodies for the new year under the Christmas Tree. I wish I could be there at Sydney Harbour. I've got some fireworks to shoot off for the New Year Myself. I hope you have an awsome time and an awsome New Year.

By Nate on Monday, January 1, 2001 - 02:38 pm:

I AM NEVER GOING TO DRINK AGAIN.

heh.

i say that every year.

there was a lot of beef stick in what i just regurged.

mmm.

i don't even like beef stick.

they tell me i was scooping salsa with it.

hm.

ouch.

i never used to get hungover.

next thing you know i'll get paranoid whenever i smoke weed.

pass the geritol.

By patrick on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 02:57 pm:

i was once with a girl who had a low hanging "beef curtain". i must say i was shocked as i had never seen anything like it. in fact it was downright weird. but it only tripped me up for a moment.

unlike many men, i don't REALLY want my foreskin back. i just want to make the point that it wasnt yours to take to begin with.

Sarah, I think our pal Ringo here hit it on the mark....especially re: the multiple orgasm bit.

say Ringo...do you like to use sex toys? If so, tell us about them.

bye!

By Ringo on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 08:01 am:

He Patrick, Yeah I like to use sex toys. I've got a couple of different cock rings. One of them is called Hells Chambers. Its got 3 different rings that all hook together on a leather leash, the next one is a cockring-butt plug. The plug is only as big as your thumb, so it's nothing to be alarmed about. Then of course the dildo's, cuffs, lubes and stuff. I like them. My friends(girls and a guy or two) like them as well. We're all clean and keep things mature but of course it gets really naughty.

By patrick on Wednesday, January 3, 2001 - 12:57 pm:

My wife got a cock ring for me once...i thought it silly and refused to put it on, as it looked like a leash for my weiner. I did buy my wife vibrating panties for xmas. The latex panties are strange, but we pulled the vibrating device out...and that has proved to be a gas. We have 3 dildos of various sizes, one vibrating glow in the dark dildo, some benwah balls that don't measure up, and some other odds and ends.

Bye!

By semillama on Tuesday, January 9, 2001 - 12:48 pm:

Hee hee...seems like poor, sex-starved, Ringo thought I was a girl, and he came on to me...sorry to disappoint but I am definitely all man...

...and part Yeti.

By Ringo on Wednesday, January 10, 2001 - 08:44 am:

Hey Semillama, I new you were a man, you complained you weren't good looking enough to get any, I gave you compliments, and no I'm not sex-starved, I just love sex. Who doesn't? I'm sure the majority of us love it. I'm not disapointed. I'm sure your not either. It's just another day and I just move on. Like I said, I prefer women, but if two people can click then why not toss a few nuts. I'm all man as well...

...and part camoflauged burlap.

By semillama on Wednesday, January 10, 2001 - 10:04 am:

Sorry, bud, but the context of your message was damn clear that you thought I had other equipment.

I would say I was falttered, but to tell the truth, I'm not.

By HandyOTool on Monday, December 17, 2001 - 05:09 am:

Back to the question, the answer is yes. Every pussy is different.

But visually for me, shaven with a nice pair of flaps does it.
    A cunt like a handbag with the lining hanging out doesn't.

By Anon on Thursday, March 30, 2006 - 02:48 pm:

im a boy and i know a girl who flashed me and she had hangy bits is that normal???

By 4skin on Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 03:09 am:

i luv to shave under my foreskin, is this normal?

By Blownaway on Sunday, April 23, 2006 - 03:11 am:

oh that is so hot, i shave my ring as well

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact