Flatuphilia Admirers Rejoice

sorabji.com: Sex: Flatuphilia Admirers Rejoice
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Chosen One on Wednesday, December 27, 2000 - 11:35 pm:

The French once had a stage act where a performer attracted large paying crowds, merely to watch him pass gas. Being an avid flatuphile, I request that my female lover pass her intestinal gas directly into my awaiting face and mouth!heh I cannot tell you how arousing it is to witness the sights, sounds and smells of a raunchy female fart!!! Especially since FEMALE FLATULENCE is said to be twice as caustic!heh I kid you not!eheh Anyone else share my FLATUPHILIA FETISH!? If so, speak now or forever hold your nose!ehe

By dave. on Thursday, December 28, 2000 - 12:25 am:

keep it up and you'll have us all rooting for palestine.

By Chosen One on Thursday, December 28, 2000 - 09:05 pm:

Dave, sexuality (however kinky or benign) touches each and every one of us!eheh Unfortunately, many anti-semites use SEXUALITY AND HOMOPHOBIA as a means to lambast various groups. Ironic how the same people find nothing wrong with facilitating the hatred and death of JEWS and BLACKS, while they frown upon SEXUALITY!! Unfknblvbl!eh Sorry, but there is something so wrong and raunchy about watching a chick FART!! To me, that is a symbol of true love and uninhibitedness!! Dave, don't knock it until you've tried it!eheh Just seeing that sweet female brown crinkly distend, is enough to make me wanna COME!ehehe Remember, both good and bad odors have been known to stimulate the libido!!! e.g. A group of college students were once surveyed and asked the following: of the two, which would you rather smell!? BODY ODOR or FLATULENCE!? You guessed it!! They chose the LATTER!! Why else do we sniff our undergarments before we throw them in the hamper!? I defy anyone online to try and deny doing so!ehe We do so because we are all led by our nostrils!!eh Deep down inside, we get off on ODORIFEROUS EMANATIONS!! e.g. When I take an ARCHIE BUNKER (heh), I love to wallow in my own stink!!! In addition, I often find myself MASTURBATING to the smell. Why!? That's the nature of the male beast!eh

By agatha on Thursday, December 28, 2000 - 09:23 pm:

*(he's baaaaaaaaaaaack...)

By Beta possum on Thursday, December 28, 2000 - 10:24 pm:

could be worse (think oatmeal boy)

By Nate on Thursday, December 28, 2000 - 10:32 pm:

darrin was much worse that oats.

By Chosen One on Thursday, December 28, 2000 - 10:38 pm:

Agatha,

Is that a "YES" to having sniffed your panties!?eheheh Oh God, I bet your SKID MARKS resemble the AUTOBAHN!heeheheheheh Agatha, that would be a plus in my book!ehe

By Nate on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 01:26 am:

see?

By agatha on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 01:35 am:

fahk.

By N ate on Friday, December 29, 2000 - 01:40 am:

SMEGMA

By Bernie on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 05:54 am:

I love nothing better than use my mouth to blow air into my girlfriend's ass and have her fart it out in my face. A fart produced by her is even more desirable, but can take a while. She injoys the the buzzing sensations and the feeling of being filled up by my breath, plus the fact that I get extra horny gets her horny. Make a seal with your lips and blow a few mouthfuls into your sweety--its funn!!

By Bernie on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 05:56 am:

I love nothing better than use my mouth to blow air into my girlfriend's ass and have her fart it out in my face. A fart produced by her is even more desirable, but can take a while. She injoys the the buzzing sensations and the feeling of being filled up by my breath, plus the fact that I get extra horny gets her horny. Make a seal with your lips and blow a few mouthfuls into your sweety--its funn!!

By John on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 01:56 am:

I love to smell my girlfriend's farts and her asshole in general. Does anyone else ever enjoy licking their lover's ass right after a fart? I adore licking and inhaling her brown starfish right after she passes gas. She loves that I adore her smell, even though she found it odd at first.

By agatha on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 10:52 pm:

um.

By Dougie on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 11:30 pm:

John, as was determined here many moons ago, women don't fart. They poot "little pink hello kitty clouds of magic fairy glitter, scented like plums." So get a real fucking hobby.

By Bob Poolick on Friday, September 17, 2004 - 03:14 pm:

I love to do Hot Carls on my girlfriend. Especially if I had some tacos or burritos earlier in the evening.

Flatulence and feces are the foundations of a healthy relationship.

With love,
    Until next time,

Bob Poolick

By Jason on Wednesday, November 10, 2004 - 12:31 am:

I love to smell my girlfriend's asshole right after she's taken a shit, but before she wipes herself.

By Maladicta on Wednesday, November 10, 2004 - 01:41 am:

Does she call you stinky?

By Czarina on Wednesday, November 10, 2004 - 10:58 am:

More to the point,do you call her stinky?

By Chosen One Returns on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 10:13 pm:

Bernie, you are describing what is commonly referred to as the "Vart" - aka "The Queef." eh An equally arousing fetish that was born out of "Flatuphilia." eh I'll say it once and I'll say it again: There's something so wrong and raunchy about being able to watch a chick rip big farts and drip rectal snot!ehehe Remember, if it's good enough for Chuck Berry, it's good enough for me!ehehe Waking up in the morning and being able to bury my SHNOZ up a chick's always-ripe rectal zone is like no other feeling in the world!! It not only invigorates my nostrils, but it seems to work better than caffeine!hehee -D, NYC "1/3 of all American multimillionaires are tallied as Jewish; 45% of the top 40 of the Forbes 400 richest Americans are Jewish, yet they comprise a measly 2% of the American populace" - STEVEN SILBIGER ("The Phenomenon of The Jews" - 2000)

By FUCKYOU on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 08:31 am:

TWAT

By Nate on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 10:56 am:

that's what i'm talking about.

something smells like brie.

or semen.

By Dodi on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 03:25 pm:

sick.

By wisper on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 06:56 pm:

By V on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 07:44 pm:

Dodi,Hi nice person.

By Dodi on Tuesday, December 14, 2004 - 09:07 pm:

This topic is pretty disgusting, that's all I have to say, at least on this thread.:)

By moonit on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 12:51 am:

There's a bit of logic I believe you are missing.

By Czarina on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 04:06 pm:

Bottoms up!

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 05:32 pm:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

By Dodi on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 05:55 pm:

right back at ya V!

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 06:48 pm:

:):):):):):):):):):):):)

By Dodi on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 07:08 pm:

:-)

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 07:40 pm:

:-] :-] :-}

By V on Wednesday, December 15, 2004 - 07:47 pm:

(variations)on a happy face.

By Chosen One on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 12:35 am:

Wisper, learn how to read: VART - born out of flatuphilia. (V)aginal F(ART). Thanks to Howard Stern (sweet), most of the world has experienced the VART from a distance!ehe Studies have also shown that female flatulence is twice as caustic!eh

Incidental note: my flatuphile obsession has progressed!eh I find myself "fartualizing" every woman that I see!ehehe Mainly the MILF kind!ehe

Since ethnicity, cuisine and diet tend to go hand-in-hand, my SHNOZ has uncovered the following:

Kosher farts tend to be odorless and clean. eh

I-talian farts tend to be raunchy, robust & greasy. eh

Mexican farts tend to be spicy, and by the dozen. bahaha

Chinese farts leave you hungry and yearning for more. ehe

In the end, thanks to all the open-minded women who've not only had the privilege of farting up my nose, but glazing it like a doughnut too!eheee Ladies, if you happen to fall into any other ethnic category, feel free to respond! eh

By Chosen One Returns on Thursday, December 16, 2004 - 06:09 pm:

Dodi, are you a princess?eh You only fart on the potty, eh?ehehe LOL! Why is a natural, vital body function disgusting? -D, NYC "Turds descending from my ass, brown parachutes land with a splash - some will sink, some will swim - the rest will dry up on the rim" eh

By Lawrence Kishore on Monday, February 7, 2005 - 02:24 am:

I am a faggot who loves to eat my boyfriends shit and smell his farts.

By Dodi on Monday, February 7, 2005 - 01:02 pm:

Yes, I am a princess and I don't fart in front of people. I find it to be rude!!

By V on Thursday, February 10, 2005 - 07:43 pm:

Yes you are indeed a Princess...........how can a person love someone they have not met?...but I do...how are you today?...v is a bit worn out from over work,so from sat I will stay at home and be me for a change,for 7 days,I need it....just a thought,if you want,speak direct to me by phone or e-mail,...if you wish,I will post contacts...after all,you must know your self,you are the most nice of all Sorabjis!!!...and allways the best looking!!!

By V on Thursday, February 10, 2005 - 08:01 pm:

Also,I need to kick my self for not posting over so many days,but sometimes v works non-stop xxxxxxxxx

By Dodi on Thursday, February 10, 2005 - 11:45 pm:

Don't kick yourself to hard!! :)

By V on Saturday, February 12, 2005 - 06:49 pm:

Dodi,and dont kick yourself too hard,also,you want to know something?one day,I want to talk with you one to one,,,,on the phone or something,you are such an amazing person,for me,I tend to think you underestimate yourself by a lot.forgive me for saying ideas in my mind,but somehow I think you want something more than you have,is v correct?...no need to give details,v is real good at reading between lines.If you were to talk with me,you would be most amazed at my most posh English accent,but we have been in England for allmost 100 years.

By V on Saturday, February 12, 2005 - 09:08 pm:

Dodi,you get boredom?.....so do I,for my mind,you have small problems.

By Dodi on Sunday, February 13, 2005 - 01:00 pm:

I wish that I was doing more with myself, but when you have kids, it's all about them. I take him to all his sporting events, practices and games...then to more places. I really don't want him to drive, but it will be a nice break for me...a scary one though.

I guess you can say that I'm bored...yes!

By Dodi on Sunday, February 13, 2005 - 01:02 pm:

By they way, I love accents!!

We went out for dinner last night (after my son's basketball game) and we sat next to this party of 4, that spoke with an English accent...LOVE IT!!

By Dodi on Sunday, February 13, 2005 - 01:03 pm:

You know what V? I got to thinking, I'm not bored, just frustrated that there's not enough time in the day....yep, that's it.:)

By V on Monday, February 14, 2005 - 04:17 pm:

yup,,,same as me,,,,all the things I that I had to do today,yet I got to do 1 or 2.....out of 10,,,,,is the way of the world.

By Dodi on Monday, February 14, 2005 - 09:34 pm:

it's the shits, isn't it?

By Dodi on Monday, February 14, 2005 - 09:35 pm:

man, I've been cursing a lot lately, better wash my mouth out with soap...so my son would say..:)

By V on Monday, February 14, 2005 - 09:45 pm:

Dodi....but angels do not curse,well not often.

By Dodi on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 12:10 am:

it feels good at times...so I'll just put my wings aside for now..:)

By V on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 12:26 am:

I hope to dream of "swearing angels"...must admit my dreams are out of sinc,200 years hence seems out of balance with the norm.All them wide roads made of wood chippings,and log cabins the size of New York!!!

By Dodi on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 12:32 am:

I wonder why your dreaming of log cabins and such.

I don't remember my dreams..wonder why.:(

By V on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 01:20 am:

Well,its a scientific fact that naughty dreams are censord,like movies.

By Dodi on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 01:52 pm:

Maybe that's what it is...damn...I want to remember!! I need some naughtiness in my life.

By V on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 07:31 pm:

..dont we all "waaaaaaaaaal"...thats a "Jim Stewert" word,my dream tonight will be thus,I live in a log cabin,the size of a city,than the "swamp monster" comes after me,I jump 150 foot from roof top to roof top to escape "the thing"....but "the thing" is getting closer,then,I see BRIAN,in a white Merc (but all cars in v,s City are white mercs,WOW,I just happen to find my computer expert,who is also an expert at driveing at 100 miles an hour on pine bark chippings to the next massive log cabin,but,30 miles short,Brian says,"well,I have to turn off here,v,you know my girl friend is waiting",but I know full well the cartilage in my knees is only good for for 10 miles,,gooooooood.....why did I have to do so many marathones at School and in the Army???CHRIRT,MY KNEES AS ON FIRE,BUT I STILL HAVE 20 MILES TO GO...then I wake up in a cold sweat,CHRIST, this happens to often....you want to be v? dont think so.

By V on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 07:59 pm:

..just hope your dreams are more ambient than mine,v gets stuff right from hell,now v gets a whole lotta shit in the day,but nights?lots worse...why I dont know,and I cant shut it down.The stuff I posted was 3 nights back,and it comes back lots,like over and over....look,my dreams are not good,but I dont think this is contagious.

By Dodi on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 08:19 pm:

Hmmmmmmmmm, am I in the dream?

By V on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 09:26 pm:

CHRIST,I wish you were,you know Dodi,I need you in my dreams,with a flamethrower,to cover my back,,,,,DODI,now just how come I just knew you would want to be the Queen of my Galactic empire?Is it because of my bad worn out knees?

By V on Tuesday, February 15, 2005 - 09:32 pm:

...by the way,the last 20 miles were on my hands and knees,hence the worn outness.

By I_be_anti_fart on Tuesday, March 29, 2005 - 12:06 pm:

your fucking sick bastards

By -- on Wednesday, June 15, 2005 - 05:21 pm:

LOL

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact