Uncut Cocks. Do you like them?

sorabji.com: Sex: Uncut Cocks. Do you like them?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Mary on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 11:07 am:

I prefer uncut dicks. I get more satisfaction on my G-spot, and of course I love to suck them. Why cut off one of gods greatest gifts when I can suck on it and give my boyfriends pleasure? I wouldn't want my pussy cut.

By agatha on Tuesday, January 2, 2001 - 11:26 am:

By Rjp on Thursday, February 8, 2001 - 02:31 am:

Mary thats about sick. Uncut I hope the guys you are with clean that baby often. I myself think a circumsized pecker is the only way to go at least you wont get a mouthful of lint and whatever else the guy has growing in that bit of useless skin.

By John foreskin on Wednesday, February 14, 2001 - 01:45 am:

right rip. that cheese that collects gotta be bad tastin.

By semillama on Wednesday, February 14, 2001 - 08:40 am:

Speaking of dicks, here's one for ya...

(note to people at work or in public: non-offensive image, so look at it)

By J on Wednesday, February 14, 2001 - 11:46 pm:

I love that kind of stuff,I have a roach clip that looks like a penis.

By Hal on Thursday, February 15, 2001 - 01:09 am:

Thats wonderful J... Do you have a penis shaped bong too?

By J on Thursday, February 15, 2001 - 02:37 pm:

No,but I have a vaporizer,not penis shaped,but I have to sit on the bed when we fire it up,cause after a few hits,I tend to fall back on the bed in a semi-coma.

By patrick on Thursday, February 15, 2001 - 03:38 pm:

can you tell us more about the pot you smoke J?

By J on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 02:29 am:

Yea,it gets me wasted.No stems or seeds that you don't need,that pot I get is bad ass weed.

By patrick on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 11:34 am:

i think thats standard these days. i haven't de-seeded weed in years. And if i do find a seed in the shit i get now, i keep it. they have value. I did have to de-seed when we bought that ounce of ditchweed to make brownies with. someone was tellin me about this original pressed Marley album, forget the name of it, but it was a gatefold and the inside was made of this burlap-like material that made it easy to de-seed your pot. funny.

By Dougie on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 11:37 am:

Sticks and stones, that used to seem to be all I'd get for my $5 way back once upon at time. Those double albums were great for deseeding. When I'd run out, I'd smoke the seeds. They'd pop and crack and give you a headache.

By Nate on Friday, February 16, 2001 - 03:51 pm:

ugh. seeds are nasty. i'd scrape resin onto stems before i'd smoke seeds.

gug.

i had some of this frickass white candian smoke on tuesday. jesus christ. not what you'd call a mellow high.

By Pug on Saturday, February 17, 2001 - 09:45 am:

Ashley Roachclip would jizz over this subject....(just hadda bring things back full circle)

By Loveualthtyme on Tuesday, December 23, 2003 - 04:24 pm:

Not only do I like them, I encourage them. Why take something perfectly natural and healthy and change it? Before anybody says anything else about the hygienal aspects of an uncircumsized penis note that-it is not even an issue, if one simply takes the time to conduct proper hygiene. The argument that circumcision curbs infection is arbitrary. That is not a major concern if you just take care of yourself.

By Rowlfe on Tuesday, December 23, 2003 - 07:15 pm:

how is it you are answering only posts that are 2 years old? where do you come from?

or are you Nate, fucking with us. that would make me proud.

By Chosen One Returns on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 01:05 am:

Mary & Loveual have become so accustomed to wallowing in smegma (pre-cancerous gunk - practically unheard of in circumcised men), they simply do not know any better!ehehe Sorry, but there's no scientific basis for any of your assertions.

There's also nothing normal about a SHMECKLE that looks like a rodent trapped inside of a garden hose!eheeh Foreskin is one of God's anatomical goofs. A remnant appendage that should have gone out with Neanderthal man. Yes, if one had been Neanderthal man, foreskin may have protected you from high grass and shrubbery, in addition to sexual predators during coitus. But for God's sakes, humans have evolved. We now wear clothing and undergarments as our protection, and for the most part, make love indoors! Foreskin is redundant!

Other than being used on skin graft patients, foreskin (excess sebaceous ridden flesh) serves no useful function. In the US, over 60% of newborns (regardless of ethnicity) are circumcised, averaging 1.5 million circumcisions per year. Over 80% of the adult American male population is circumcised! The #1 adult performer of all-time happens to be a circumcised Jew - Ron "The Hedgehog" Jeremy (b. Hyatt, Queens, NY). Tens of millions of circumcised men (myself included) are happily SHTUPPING away. If a flap of skin grew over your TUSH, would you revel in the bacteria that it traps, or would you run to the doctor to have it removed?! No-brainer, right!? Well, the same rationale applies to foreskin! It's nothing more than a useless flap of skin that acts as an impediment.

Circumcision is still the safest and most commonly performed surgical procedure, occurring more frequently than tooth extraction. As for the simple soap & water excuse? While penile hygiene is said to protect against the complications of the uncircumcised state, there is actually no study to show any benefit to penile hygiene, nor any practical way to do such a study, considering the problem of documenting scrupulous hygiene over long period of time. Soap (irritant) has been known to exacerbate the existing foreskin condition, causing the bacteria (smegma) to multiply! When you have two moist folds of skin that continually harbor bacteria, "cleanliness" is nothing more than pure "fantasy." A man can wash his foreskinned SHMECKLE like an incessant marsupial in the wild, and its shall never prevent the production or accumulation of smegma.

The same cottage-cheese like fumes that have caused men and their partners to seek out a circumcision on this basis alone. There's a good reason why circumcised men are at least 3-8x less likely to contract HIV! There's a good reason why penile cancer (directly linked to smegma) is practically unheard of in circumcised men. Not to mention a battery of other lovely foreskin-related maladies: UTIs, phimosis, balanitis, cervical cancer in partners of the uncircumcised, etc., etc.

Onto the anatomical canard of comparing FGM (female genital mutilation) to RIC (routine infant circumcision). In order to believe in the above, the entire penis would have to be lopped off. The physiology & intent is not the same. The clitoris (epicenter for pleasure) is analogous to the head of the penis, not the foreskin. The head of the penis (not the foreskin) is where the greatest degree of sensation lies. Thus being able to excise the male prepuce.

Unfortunately for women, God forgot to design a backup plan!eheheh Even if one were to excise the labia minora/majora, one would still be left with the clitoris and clitoral hood. And if you remove the latter, you are engaging in an illegal, Third World custom that is primarily done to punish & curb promiscuity. The only comparable anatomical surgery is labia reduction.

Just as many uncircumcised men may feel embarrassed by having to SHLEP an abominable eyesore around, many women may also feel self-conscious to the size of their labia. As one such woman (accompanied by Dr. Alter - plastic surgeon) said on the Howard Stern (sweet circumcised Jew) show: "There's no sense living in embarrassment."

In the end, women have no choice but to put up with their odoriferous emanations. Men have a choice: a simple, safe & beneficial procedure that provides its owner with a virtual self-cleaning penis! Remember, extra skin = queasy gals = less boots a knockin'!eheheh If a man wants to increase his chances of nabbing high class trim, he will forgo that useless scab of skin!ehe -D, NYC "To perfect the world (TIKUN OLAM) is in Jewish thought - the obligation of every human being. Where better to begin by fixing God's goof of foreskin?"
    http://www.ahcpr.gov/data/hcup/commdx/table1a.htm (Most Common Medical procedures in the US - Circumcision tops list)
    http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/2754/wiswell.html (Neonatal Circumcision: A Current Appraisal - Dr. Thomas E. Wiswell, FAAP)
    http://www.aids.net.au/lemons-news-10-03-04.htm (Circumcision provides a 2-8 protective fold against HIV)
    http://www.circinfo.net/benefits_of_circumcision.htm (Benefits of circumcision - Prof. Brian Morris - 30+ years of unbias research)
    http://www.medicirc.org/meditopics/preference/more_info_women.html (Circumcision - a lifetime of medical benefits: Women's Sexual Penile Preference, Sexual Activity, Psych Effect)
    http://www.drweiss.org/necesary.htm (Neonatal Circumcision Is Necessary- Dr. Gerald Weiss)

By dave. on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 02:01 am:

yeah, fuck man. why stop there? why endure cheeks and lips? just trim all that excess skin off and, voila! buhbye stinky, anaerobic, mouth bacteria. the freshmaker!

darrin, you're like dr. bronner without the smarts.

By wisper on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 02:20 am:

i never use my baby toe....
    Let's cut it off!!

And my second kindney, why, it's just getting in the way, and it's filled with unsightly urine.
    It's gotta go too.

woo-hoo! let's cut off perfectly natural and healthy parts of our newborn babies! It's so much easier than teaching them to shower properly!!

Sure, they'll never experience sex fully, what with their most important nerve endings being hacked off due to some pointless tradtiton, but why the hell not. It's your kid, so you can cut off any damn organ you want, and i right??!
    Better do it quick before they realize what you've done to them!

idiot.

By Chosen One Returns on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 02:34 am:

Dave, speaking of having no smarts, cheeks & lips are vital to the overall appearance & function of the face! DOH! Foreskin is not vital to the function of the penis! Your asinine analogy is often used by the anti-circ ilk. In lieu of facts, resort to ad hominem! You and your ilk are a bunch of maniacal FORESKINSTEIN (coined by yours truly!ehhee) fetishists, who would rather see people suffer and/or die than to rid themselves of that useless scab of skin. In the end, you must be able to train your heathenish mind to view circumcision with sensible eyes!! -D, NYC "The anti-circumcision craze has developed because groups of conservative, sensitive, medically misinformed individuals, some with fanatical emotionalism, have not seen the consequences of a society where males are not circumcised. While medical prophylactic measures are readily accepted by our society, surgical prophylaxis is in danger of being discarded by an overemphasis on the return to the "natural." The intense pain of natural childbirth is seen as a reward while the minor discomfort, if any, of circumcision is magnified beyond reason." - DR.GERALD WEISS
    http://www.ahcpr.gov/data/hcup/commdx/table1a.htm (Most Common Medical procedures in the US - Circumcision tops list)
    http://www.aids.net.au/lemons-news-10-03-04.htm (Circumcision provides a 2-8 protective fold against HIV)
    http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/2754/wiswell.html (Neonatal Circumcision: A Current Appraisal - Dr. Thomas E. Wiswell, FAAP)
    http://www.circinfo.net/benefits_of_circumcision.htm (Benefits of circumcision - Prof. Brian Morris - 30+ years of unbias research)
    http://www.medicirc.org/meditopics/preference/more_info_women.html
    (Circumcision - a lifetime of medical benefits: Women's Sexual Penile Preference, Sexual Activity, Psych Effect)
    http://www.drweiss.org/necesary.htm (Neonatal Circumcision Is Necessary - Dr. Gerald Weiss)

By Capitain Foreskin on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 02:40 am:

I'm not leting this go.

I've been with 2 guys in my life who had botched cicumcisions. This happens more often than anyone would like to think about. Slicing up a baby's genitals is sick, no matter what bullshit reason you put on it.
    They are pointless, painfull for the child, and certainly don't make everything magically cleaner down there.

You can believe whatever crap you've been fed about loss of feeling, but i can tell you from MUCH experience that cut guys can't feel shit, in comparison. Do you think your dick is supoosed to look like that? All dried up and cracked on top?

thanks mom and dad! For taking away up to 80% of my most sensitive areas.

Think about that. On a scale of 1 to 10, natural guys feel 10, while cut guys top out at about a 3.
    Imagine it. You'll never really know.

By dave. on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 02:56 am:

i'm cut, dude. whatever. for me, i really don't care either way. plus, i think your god and the tribal cult that glorifies him is pure fucking brainwashing. yay. candles equals superiority. the more candles, the better. fire up!

fuck you, you silly, gullible ape.

By kazu on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 09:04 am:

After that article Sem showed me about the guy
    with the botched circ (it may have been dan savage)
    there is no way in hell I am circumcising my boys.

Of course, I wasn't going to before either.

None of the uncut men I know are dead or suffering
    so I don't understand this suffer and die crap.

Whatever.

By Czarina on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 10:35 am:

Chosen One---------------
    Too bad your circed, cause if you weren't, when the Idiot Police come a'callin', you could have hidden your bubble head in your foreskin, and maybe they wouldn't get you.

On the other hand, perhaps its best you are circed.

By Sye on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 10:40 am:

"They are pointless, *painfull for the child*, and certainly don't make everything magically cleaner down there. "

Actually, babies feel less pain when they are born as compared to an older child. That's why so many people pierce a child's ears early, as opposed to later on.

Kazu, can you send me that article on circumsision? Or at least the author's name?

By TBone on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 10:49 am:

It's just a religious issue for him, and in order to make it seem like a more valid point he picks and chooses evidence to support his view, ignoring the plentitude that opposes it.

We're never going to convince him otherwise by using logic and evidence because that's not really why he believes in it anyway. Can't argue with faith.

By kazu on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 10:54 am:

it's from an old dan savage column

I think it's the second letter down.

I don't think babies should have their ears pierced either. How do I know my daughter is going to want her ears pierced? I think it looks tacky. Getting my ears pierced when I was 12 was like a rite of passage and it didn't hurt that much. I can imagine an adult circumcision is probably pretty painful, but if that's what my son wants he can do it then.

By patrick on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 01:04 pm:

i assumed babies had their ears pierced due to their parents own projected vanity. it is tacky.

I dont know that we could ever say babies feel more or less pain, i just think they are more resilient to it than we adults.

has anyone else read that the circumcision cut can lead to the curvatures in stiff peni? expecially if its not entirely perfect all the way around, hence it pulls tissue to one side.

By dave. on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 01:43 pm:

cleo wanted her ears pierced when she was 3. or maybe 4. she cried only a tiny bit when the kindly, old bull dyke with 3 pounds of metal hanging off her face shoved the big ass needle through the second earlobe.

and i know, tbone. can't argue with faith. that's why i resort to insults and ridicule.

By patrick on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 02:08 pm:

it is assumed cleo is not the average baby.

in fact, im pretty sure she'll need a loyal lieutenant when commanding the universe and ive got the perfect candidate. of course she'd eventual usurp her queen, but so it goes....

By Chosen One Returns on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 05:20 pm:

By wisper on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 06:46 pm:

Why the hell do you keep linking the same articles in every thread?

I feel sorry for every guy who gets circumsised against his will. If they want it, fine, but just wait until the person can make their own choice. Same with piercing little girl's ears.
    Doing permanent body damage to an infant, out of purely asthetic reasons, is nasty.
    Go find some pictures of botched circumsisions and then tell me that men being disfigured for life was LOL WORTH IT! LESS SMEGMA!

But no one can reason with you, can they CO?

So you're new name is Shriveldick.

By Chosen One Returns on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 08:40 pm:

Why do I continue displaying the same links!? Simple: if I have to beat your stubborn ilk over the head with the same circumcised SHLONG, I shall!ehehehe

Yes, let's overlook the tens of millions of successful circumcisions, while focusing in on the rare instances where complications have arisen. You have a greater chance of being struck by lightning than you do with incurring any serious injury and/or death from circumcision. You literally have a 1 in 1 million chance of losing your penis.

From 1954 - 1999, 50+ million RICs have occurred in the USA. Only 3 deaths have been reported. Two having been done by non-medical persons. During that same time period, 10,000 deaths occurred from penile cancer. Of the 60,000 cases of penile cancer reported since the 30s, less than 10 occurred in circumcised men.

The botched circumcision photos serve as nothing more than vicious propaganda by anti-circ groups. The same groups who use distortions, anecdotes and testimonials to try to influence professional and legislative bodies and the public. The same mad cult devotees to the worshipping of the foreskin. The same group who believes that foreskin is infallible and must be strongly defended. Therefore all parts of the body are perfect in design. Hence newborn circumcision is inherently wrong.

As for choice!? Parents always have the legal right to decide what is in the best interest of their children. If we allowed children to decide for themselves, not one would attend school, not one would seek out medical intervention. There is no choice when it comes to the well-being of a child.

Yes, why not petition tongue piercings in minors!? You find nothing wrong with hammering a piece of cold metal into a child's tongue? A procedure that is a thousand times more dangerous than circumcision, and one that has been known to result in hepatitis. As we see, you and your ilk are unable to disassociate the penis from a simple, safe & beneficial procedure. The most common cut of all.

You must think of foreskin as the outer version of the appendix. If the appendix grew on the outside of the body, it too would be removed with the same swiftness as foreskin! Unfortunately, an appendectomy is still an invasive procedure. In the end, the foreskin is just as useless as the appendix, hymen, post-umbilical cord, and widsom teeth. -D, NYC "The Jew is the emblem of eternity. He who neither slaughter nor torture of thousands of years could destroy, he who neither fire, nor sword, nor Inquisition was able to wipe off the face of the earth. He who was the first to produce the Oracles of God. He who has been for so long the Guardian of Prophecy and has transmitted it to the rest of the world. Such a nation cannot be destroyed. The Jew is as everlasting as Eternity itself" - LEO TOLSTOY

By Chosen One Returns on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 09:21 pm:

Wisper, how does one reason with your ilk!? How does one reason with a group of people who use such inflammatory terms as "sexual torture" or "mutilation" when describing the safest & most common cut of all!? Since you cannot apply "reason," you are then left with "emotion." The latter having no basis in medical or scientific fact. So you and your ilk are treated accordingly! Laughed at by the medical establishment, and shunned by most of society. Now why not be honest with yourself and admit that you fall into one of the following groups of anti-circers: homosexual foreskin fetishists, feminazis, Europeans, mental defectives (aka foreskin restorers) suffering from body dysmorphia & depression. -D, NYC "Circumcision is like a substantial and well-secured annuity; every year of life you draw the benefits. Parents cannot make a better paying investment for their little boys" - DR. P.C. REMONDINO

By Rowlfe on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 09:23 pm:

I dont give a shit if its circumcized or uncircumsized, whatevers better, whatever the fuck

However you sir, are a batshit looney douchebag

By agatha on Wednesday, November 17, 2004 - 09:47 pm:

This thread is a hoot. It's making my day better.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

ps- the kindly old bull dyke used to be an elementary teacher, go figure. She said she made over twice the pay as a piercer. There you have it, in a nutshell. Piercers make more than the people that are molding our children's brains.

By dave. on Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 04:46 am:

hey, darrin.

you think about cock too much.

By Gee on Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 12:32 pm:

yeah, but who doesn't?

By Dodi on Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 02:45 pm:

Thank God, I had my son circumcized.......

By V on Thursday, November 18, 2004 - 10:32 pm:

......I am trying to think of a non rude reply....is no so easy when you have to translate from Russian to English...dam,I will have to ponder this...

By Dodi on Friday, November 19, 2004 - 02:25 am:

I bet this is a tough subject for some or most men, cause this is not something that you want to discuss.
    I just feel, if one is happy with themselves, then, that's all that matters.....

I hope you had a great day V!

By Dodi on Friday, November 19, 2004 - 02:30 am:

I bet this is a tough subject for some or most men, cause this is not something that you want to discuss.
    I just feel, if one is happy with themselves, then, that's all that matters.....

I hope you had a great day V!

By Dodi on Friday, November 19, 2004 - 02:53 am:

oops! I just saw this and didn't mean to post twice......my bad....:(

By Iv on Friday, November 19, 2004 - 11:52 pm:

Dodi,twice postings are cool by v,I my self do it now and then,I think you have no need for a blush,how is art work going? my self,I should get back in to it,is so good for the soul,you think also?...3 foot to the left of my computer is 15 oil on canvas paintings I did 15 years back,with out boasting,they are dam good,my form of painting is like an artist the name I do not recall,but he did a painting called "THE SCREAM"...can you give more info on this?...Also,when I paint,I only use black and white.Colour for me me is no longer needed.

By Dodi on Saturday, November 20, 2004 - 03:28 am:

I have never heard of that V.."THE SCREAM"

I like to sketch myself, but when I do walls, I draw the subject first, then I will paint. I have to outline everything in black and I love to do shading. I love black and white, infact, my bathroom is in those 2 colors. I don't like bright colors, more muted ones. I don't know, I just do what is needed and I take it from there.
    Yes, you should get back into your artwork and I agree, it is good for the soull. It helps me relax.

By V on Sunday, November 21, 2004 - 11:48 pm:

"THE SCREAM"you must have seen,it is even used as a halloween mask in America,I will find and post to you.

By Dodi on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 12:08 am:

I probably have, but for some reason, it's not computing in my brain.

By V on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 01:55 am:

By V on Monday, November 22, 2004 - 02:06 am:

By Chosen One Returns on Tuesday, November 23, 2004 - 12:05 am:

Dodi, as you alluded to, it only becomes difficult when ignorant & uncaring parents choose to forgo this simple, safe & beneficial procedure from birth. Most men would rather suffer in silence than to seek out a circumcision. -D, NYC "Life insurance companies should class wearers of a prepuce under the head of a hazardous risk." - Medical writer, unknown

By Rockdog on Saturday, November 27, 2004 - 02:37 am:

Chosen One thinks hes exactally that. He seems intent on ramming his " religious" B. S. down everyone elses throat. There are valid for about 2000 years. tatitoroup

By Rockdog on Saturday, November 27, 2004 - 03:04 am:

Chosen One thinks hes exactally that.He seems intent on ramming his "religious" B.S. down everyone elses throat.There are valid arguements on both sides. We seem intent on spreading our freedom all over the world so lets start at home with a little freedom of choice. Most major foreskin problems dont occur before legal age of consent so let the owner decide if he wants a penis reduction surgery or not. Most 18 year old arent going to go for it. To do this for religious reasons is even more retarded and hypocritical than for the minor medical benefits. Chosen thinks he should second guess God because God "goofed". If he was really so religious he wouldnt say that. If you believe in God then leave His creations alone. Yes He can make mistakes but not millions of times over. Jews have done this for 2000 years but as a group have smaller than average penises so then they go and chop more off of it.They believe they are the chosen ones but apparently also that God "goofed " when He made them so therefore it needs to be " corrected". Oh well what ever makes them happy.

By Chosen One Returns on Saturday, November 27, 2004 - 03:27 am:

OY VEY IZ MIR!eh

More FORESKINSTEIN psychobabble!ehe

Quite the opposite of what you claim. The removal of foreskin does not impact the growth of the penis. Anyone with rudimentary knowledge of human anatomy 101 knows that penile growth (as with any human growth) is based on genetics, nutrition and environment! DOH!

In terms of perception, a circumcised penis actually "appears" larger to the naked eye. DOH! The removal of foreskin gives the "physical appearance" (not physiological as you so ignorantly believe) that the penis is larger. The chiseled mushroomed head accentuates the shaft, thus projecting a larger canvas to visualize. 'Tis always better to hold your soldier's helmet high than to have it slouch like an anteater!ehe

ie. In a "South Park" episode, the boys were alarmed to hear a new baby was going to be circumcised, thinking the penis was going to be cut off. Later when told it made the penis "appear" bigger, they all wanted it! eh

In the end, as long as you and your scab scavenger cohorts continue propagating these absurd lies to the naive masses, I and others shall be there to point them out to you! If you do not want to be labelled accordingly, do not give us any reason to! Therein lies the difference between both sides. Your reasons are based on lies, distortions, and exaggerations. -D, NYC "Don't be a loner, circumcise that boner & FEH! already!" eh
    http://www.medicirc.org/meditopics/preference/more_info_women.html (90% of Women prefer sex with circumcised men - a lifetime of medical benefits: Women's Sexual Penile Preference, Sexual Activity, Psych Effect)
    http://www.drweiss.org/necesary.htm (Neonatal Circumcision Is Necessary - Dr. Gerald Weiss)

By Rockdog on Saturday, November 27, 2004 - 02:09 pm:

I propagated no lies. Basic law of the physical world is that if you start with "A" and remove anything from it its now been reduced in at lesast volume and weight . .Theres no counter arguement to be had there .I never said that growth and ultimate size (beyond what circumcision removes) is affected. You need to read what is written and quite putting your distorted spin on it. I dont give a rats ass how large it "appears" as I m not flashing it about anyhow . Uncut equals more tissue there, period.If someone wants less fine but dont try and force it on the rest of us young or old. Had the South Park boys been told there would actually be less there (the truth) they would have ran for the woods. have some respect for others rights,your holiness

By Dodi on Saturday, November 27, 2004 - 03:38 pm:

Hey, as long as it works, who cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact