I don't know!!

sorabji.com: Sex: I don't know!!
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By
MOOMIE on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 01:43 am:

I will love to get sex, but I can't because I'm too young, what can I do? I'm 14, and I really wish it.

By MOOMIE on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 01:45 am:

I really, really wish it!!! I think it should be great, but I can't 'cause my parents will kill me if the know I'm not a virgin, tell me what to do!!!!!

By dave. on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 01:52 am:

smite!

By J on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 09:18 am:

Get a vibrator.

By semillama on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 09:52 am:

Premarital sex will blow your legs off.

By Fb on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 09:58 am:

or apart

By heather on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 10:49 am:

i remember when i was 14 and i really really wished it

talking like that was so funny

By Oswald Jr. on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 11:16 am:

I lost it way youngar than 14 and its a strange thing to hit 14 and feel like you done it all already. There is no sick thing left that people hasn't done to your body and it can make you feel old as hell.

By spunky on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 11:20 am:

I wish I had waited.
    I was 14, she was 16............
    I REALLY wish I had waited.

By crimson on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 11:29 am:

i lost my virginity at 13. i'm not really bothered by it one way or another. i just wish that i had lost it to someone different.

By patrick on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 11:53 am:

i used to lay in bed when i was 10,11,12,13 and *wish* so damn hard, that a naked woman would appear in my bed.

i used to recite the wish, lay a certain way, everything i could think of to appeal to some sort of cosmic diety with the ability to bring that gorgeous brunette i looked at in the playboy, in the woods, behind school, into my bed.

By Antigone on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 11:53 am:

Same here. I was 15. Too young. Bad things happened.

By eri on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 12:03 pm:

Surprise, surprise. I was 19. I waited. I often feel like I waited for nothing. I mean, I waited because I feared it when there wasn't anything to fear, other than pregnancy, and I was pregnant at 19 anyways, so what was the point in waiting?

By Fetidbeaver on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 12:28 pm:

Patrick, you remind me of the scene in Animal House when the lady is thrown off the parade float, thru a window and into the bed of a kid reading Playboy. the kid looks up and says, "thank you God!"

By heather on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 12:45 pm:

ok

i was just thinking that a 14 year old wouldn't talk like that.

i refused to even kiss anyone until my 16th birthday when someone insisted that i would. strongly, insisted.

By Trojan on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 12:54 pm:

the point in waiting is so that you wouldn't be pregnant at 13

By Cat on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 07:34 pm:

I was 15. And I was tied up. It seemed really odd and uncomfortable, despite 8 months of foreplay.

I really can't say I have any regrets.

By Dougie on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 07:35 pm:

Tied up on purpose or against your will?

By LoneStranger on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 08:07 pm:

You can't rape the willing.

I was 19. Of course, we had been doing other things for six months before that. But 19 was the total deal.

I am a cunnilinquist.

LS

By Cat on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 09:13 pm:

I wanted to be tied up..we were playing. I kinda wanted to "go all the way" too but I just felt too guilty to tell him that's what I wanted.

By Czarina on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 11:51 pm:

You sassy Cat! "felt too guilty to tell him you wanted to go all the way", but were able to pop out with "tie me up,baby!"

heh heh heh

By Cat on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 12:03 am:

(blush)

What can I say? I was a bad girl. And I haven't improved.

By Wise_old_beaver on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 12:09 am:

no such thing as rape, for woman can run faster with dress up than man with pants down.

By Cat on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 01:11 am:

Go drink a big glass of shut the fuck up.

By eri on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 08:54 am:

I don't have the guts to be a bad girl. I am too chicken. Maybe one of these years I will get over it, but I am afraid if I did, spunky would have a heart attack :p

By spunky on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 08:57 am:

tease

By Cat on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 09:05 am:

You two are having cyber sex right now, ain't you? Ewwww.

By eri on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 09:21 am:

Not yet

By spunky on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 09:34 am:

TEASE

By J on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 10:31 am:

By spunky on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 10:34 am:

eww

By patrick on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 11:51 am:

i was 18.

in a hotel.

the condom broke.

this was realized only afterwards.

missionary.

she wasn't terribly into it.

southern baptist conflicting guilt beaten by previous boyfriend complex.

girl was messed.

i didnt really get laid until the following year in college.

aloof pot smoker who was a woman of few words but liked it from behind.

this is when i learned about drinking and fucking as well.

By moonit on Friday, February 22, 2002 - 04:34 pm:

15, with another 15 year old.

I believe I have learnt a lot more over the years.

First time is never good for a woman is it.

By Czarina on Saturday, February 23, 2002 - 09:47 am:

It was for me!

By eri on Saturday, February 23, 2002 - 11:14 am:

You're lucky. My first time was hell. Hurt like hell. Caught him 3 days later with a 14 year old.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact