Are there any virgins on this forum?

sorabji.com: Sex: Are there any virgins on this forum?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Javier Saviola on Saturday, March 2, 2002 - 07:51 pm:

If you are, out with it.

If not, what age did you lose your virginity?

By eri on Saturday, March 2, 2002 - 08:02 pm:

I don't even know any virgins, other than my children. Obviously I am not. I lost my virginity at 19. Got pregnant the first time at 19. Was a divorced single parent at 20.

By semillama on Saturday, March 2, 2002 - 11:28 pm:

You probably are one.

By eri on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 12:03 pm:

Probably the only one here.

By Fetidbeaver on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 12:04 pm:

just me, why?

oh! and my dog....unless that time she humped my leg counts.....if so, never mind

By J on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 12:40 pm:

I'm a virgin.

By Antigone on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 07:09 pm:

I am the virgin, Mary.

By Spider on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 07:10 pm:

I'm like St. Basil.

By Gee on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 12:35 pm:

remember how I said people often think I'm a virgin?

the other day I went to visit my friend at work. afterwards she told me that the stockboy was talking to her about me. he said I was cute.

he said "I'll make a woman out of her."

she said "I think she's already a woman, a few times over."

what's with that? I look young. is looking young the same as looking "innocent"?

By patrick on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 12:42 pm:

well gee most of us have no fucking idea what you look like so its kind of hard to say.

i have a couple of ideas of how you might look.

neither of which id share right now, but id still be happy to see a picture.

oooops my email address fell out

By Gee on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 01:21 pm:

ha! that was really cute.

I will see what I can do.

By LoneStranger on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 06:21 pm:

Most of the time looking young means looking innocent. But sometimes they don't coincide.

LS

By eri on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 07:22 pm:

No one has told me I look innocent since I was 18. People still tell me I look young. I dunno.

By LoneStranger on Thursday, March 7, 2002 - 07:08 pm:

That probably means they think you have knowledge and experience.

Doing what, I haven't a clue.

LS

By pez on Monday, March 11, 2002 - 04:04 pm:

i get told i look innocent, angelic.

unless i look scary. teased hair, eyeshadow,
    eyeliner. sharp sharp teeth.

By HellScream on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 10:12 am:

Well i lost mine at 19, im now 20, and the first time wasnt all that good (i learnt the important lesson of LUBE, and im a male...ow)

also i have found out that i cant commit to the act unless im REALY drunk, or in love, and since the first time, if im drunk, im too buzy havin a good time, and i definatly havnt been in love with anyone.

Also about looking innocent, I once came across a stripper who looked so young, small, blond and cute that i couldnt even watch...

SO! i conclude that looking young, cute, and small or fragile = innocent
    *Bows*
    "Ladies and Gentlemen Plz EXIT Dr. HellScream"

By Pepe on Friday, July 9, 2004 - 08:22 pm:

I doubt your childern are virgins even if they are 7-10 yrs. old. I saw a ten year old girl with tight shorts and she wanted to have sex with me. yes I like to fuck little girls and this girl was a good fuck, she screamed when I went up her bald pussy and ass. she drank my cum without me even tellimg her to.

By ADAM on Sunday, December 5, 2004 - 05:52 pm:

I LOST MINE WHEN I WAS 3 AND THIS IS HOW . WHEN I WENT TO SPAIN I WENT ON THE BEACH WITH NOTHING ON AND ALL THE SPANISH KIDS WERE WALKING ROUND WITH NOTHING ON PROUD THINKING THEY HAD BIG PENIS BUT THEY HAD MAGETS COMPARED TO MINE ALL THE KIDS AND SOME OF THE ADULTS WERE LOOKING AND I HEARED ALL OF THEM GOING WOW HE HAS A BIG ONE ALL THE OTHER KIDS HAD 1 INCHERS AND 1 HAD A 5 INCHER AND THIS 11 YEAROLD ENGLISH GIRL RAN UP TO ME AND STARED SUCKING ON IT AND ASKED CAN WE HAVE SEX I PUSHED HER ON THE FLOO AND STARED HAVEING HER HAR I DRANK SOME OF HER PUSSY AND SHE DRANK SOME OM CUM AND SHE HAD A ORGASM .WE STILL HAVE SEX AND CYBERSEX

By JADE on Sunday, December 5, 2004 - 05:56 pm:

HI ADAM ,YOU REMBER ME AND YOU STILL REMBER WHEN WE DID ON A BEACH IN SPAIN HOW ARE YOU EMAIL ME WE CAN HAVE CYBERSEX THEN

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact