Are you cute?

sorabji.com: Sex: Are you cute?
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Javier Saviola on Saturday, March 2, 2002 - 07:59 pm:

Even if I, subjectively, might not think so were I to actually see you - are you that cute?

By J on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 12:41 pm:

Are you?

By eri on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 01:01 pm:

If he actually was cute would he be talking about cybering and asking if we were cute?

By Antigone on Sunday, March 3, 2002 - 07:06 pm:

Yes, yes, and yes.

By Czarina on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 12:16 pm:

Were not cute. Were trolls. Thats what this place is all about. Thats why were here.

By Gee on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 12:38 pm:

was this post written for me?

I'm a lil' pixie.

By droopy on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 12:40 pm:

i'm a cave dwarf.

By Spider on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 01:15 pm:

I'm a button mushroom.

By eri on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 01:17 pm:

Pixie was an old nickname of mine.

By J on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 01:22 pm:

I'm a fairy.

By eri on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 01:35 pm:

I am a little package of dynamite!!!

By wisper on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 03:25 pm:

i'm a little teapot, etc.

By spunky on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 04:00 pm:

hey, i thought i had the stick that explodes

By eri on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 04:32 pm:

Are you saying that I am not explosive?

By spunky on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 04:42 pm:

no, not at all

By spunky on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 05:09 pm:

I am a caveman.

By patrick on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 05:20 pm:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

....wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

By eri on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 05:55 pm:

I have a neanderthal fetish :p

By Cat on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 07:04 pm:

Ewwwww...It's like you want us to think you're a really cute couple or something. Icky.

By eri on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 08:05 pm:

We are actually a rather insane couple. We drive people nuts!!!!

By Cat on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 08:16 pm:

. o O. Can you give some examples of said insanity (that don't involve your joint fetish for Bushes)??

By eri on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 10:23 pm:

hahahahah!

We are a rather silly couple who don't hold back. We are not into impressing people. Most people who hang out with us the first time, think we are crazy because we don't hold back. When we want to have a good time we just act silly and stupid and could care less what people think. I wish I could give a good example off of the top of my head, but I am at a loss, because this is our normal daily life. All that I can think of is really lame, like cheating at board games by screwing with each others minds and playing cutthroat cards. Once we went to the River Walk with a couple from his work and discovered that our 2 year old had taken her diaper off and was running around bare assed. We just laughed and sat her down right there and put a diaper on her. They thought it was weird and we should have gone to a bathroom but I don't care. We sing and dance around the house as if it were in a night club or our senior proms or something. We dress up and have expensive fancy candlelight dinners right here in our living room. We have picnics on the floor in front of the fireplace.

Again to me this all seems lame, but it is all I can come up with off of the top of my head.

By the way, Spunky is a horrible winner at cards. A bitchy loser and a horrible winner!

By J on Monday, March 4, 2002 - 11:25 pm:

I always liked Spunky,he is my Walter Mitty,my everyman,you did yourself proud Erin,my dad told me to marry someone who loved me more than I loved them.I didn't do it,I thought I did,but I didn't.

By eri on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 09:48 am:

How funny. No one has called me Erin in years. Spunky and I can be a handful, though. We just like to be ourselves. Kinda like a hey, this is me and you can either love me or hate me (most hate us). My Dad told me to do the same. I don't know if I did or not. I just know that I got lucky with this one. He takes good care of me and the sex is great!

By patrick on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 11:44 am:

"Once we went to the River Walk with a couple from his work and discovered that our 2 year old had taken her diaper off and was running around bare assed. We just laughed and sat her down right there and put a diaper on her. They thought it was weird and we should have gone to a bathroom but I don't care."

whoaaaaaaaaaa

you guys are sooooo wack!

"Again to me this all seems lame, but it is all I can come up with off of the top of my head."

Its not lame, nor entirely unique.

You sound pretty normal.

Just Friday night, i had 3 friends over for dinner...plowed though 4 bottles of wine, more than a 12 pack of beer, nico and jess played fashion dress up with the countless wigs, i took impromptu "glamourpuss shots" that could have progressed into nudie pics had i said the word (which i didnt), we danced to Junior Wells version of Good Morning Lil School Girl, Jess saying her husband Pete never dances (nor does he cook, nor does he like his picture taken...hmmmmm) Angry sam, pete and I had some really twisted conversation that started when i said computers reading lips is a bad thing and Pete got on some trip about progress. We proceeded to argue that i can only produce a negative when speaking of progress, while progress is all positive, in his mind. He seemed to posses this cosmic faith, that despite the universe shucking its excesses, all forms of progress were good, that the potential for computers taking on their own lifeform, developing emotions is a positive. I kept asking him if 2001 didnt teach him anything?

When he passed out, we did the school girl version of a group poem. Writing four lines, folding the paper over three and passing it around the table. Somethign Angry Sam, Nico and I are pretty good at. Jess, again, made it clear, she wanted to fuck either my wife, or me, or both. She kept making oblique references to uncontrollable lust for those across the table (i.e. me). This went on for a while, then around 3 am, when it seemed as if they would crash over for the night, we put on Drug Store Cowboy, put Pete in our bed and we made a fort/bed in the living room and crashed out.

i guess what im getting at with this anecdotal crap which seems to bore most, is that you arent that crazy, you aren't that different. Neither are we.

Im also pretty sure the 1st hand testimonials of sex with Spunky are making me dizzy.

By eri on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 01:15 pm:

Does that mean I should video tape it for you Patrick?

By patrick on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 01:17 pm:

are you fucking nuts!?

By J on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 01:19 pm:

Would you?

By patrick on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 01:27 pm:

for the love of god please don't.

By eri on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 02:11 pm:

Or is it just surprising that Spunky actually has sex?

By spunky on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 03:26 pm:

hey hey hey

By eri on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 03:47 pm:

What are you heying about?

By spunky on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 03:55 pm:

surprising that Spunky actually has sex??????

By eri on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 04:33 pm:

Just wondering where Patrick's statement was coming from since he obviously doesn't want a video!

By patrick on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 07:33 pm:

i cant really help you with your confusion eri.

By eri on Tuesday, March 5, 2002 - 08:51 pm:

I'm not confused. You are just dizzy.

By Czarina on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 12:14 am:

I don't think Patricks "neighbors wanting to fuck him and Nico" tops the brazen act of Eri and the diaper.

By pamela on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 12:20 am:

one of my nicknames is pixie as well...

Eri and Spunky sound a little like me an my hubby, or at least like the kind of friends we have :)

Oh yeah, and if anyone wants some new pics of baby, email me and I will send you some. I haven't put them up on the website yet, but I am working at it... okay, I'm not really working at it quite yet, but I am thinking about it!

By Czarina on Wednesday, March 6, 2002 - 12:30 am:

My dad used to call me "Miss Mouse".

I miss him.

By HellScream on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 10:18 am:

I can be cute, but only when im shaven. But most people tell me i look like a Hitman after they see my picture on the net... (or that i should learn how to smile)

If ur cute, good for u (also, use it to your advantage and learn how to manipulate the hidden leaders of the stockmarket)

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact