tHE SILLy SQUABBLING GOING ON HERE AT SORABJI.COM

sorabji.com: Weeds: tHE SILLy SQUABBLING GOING ON HERE AT SORABJI.COM
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By The Typing Monkey from Caymaan Islands. on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 04:49 pm:

SQUABBLE sQuabble squaBBle squabbLe sQUaBble squabble squabble sqwabble skwabble, squabble,

sqUABBle squabble and also skwabble. squabble squabble squabble squabble SqUaBble, babble, babble, babblyon, babble, squabble squat, squit squat squat, babble skirmish, squabble, roost, roost roost root, pie-eyed, skirmish, squabble squabble, fight amongst each other. buncha squabbling grebblers. . squabble squabbel, schnabel, schnopps, squabble, my roost is higher than yours. or else! SQUAWWWk, squeeeeek, scwaaaak, scwoook schwunk, squabble scriabin, schnopps, pass the gong around. keep on kickin that gong around. bringe me up, brings me down, just keep on kickin that gong around.

oh,. . . squabble squabble squablle. squabelle.
    my post is better than your post. and my post is better than my post. tastem, toastem . . . .

What's wrong here, sounds like a buncha cluckkin goin on. Oh, a whole lotta shake-in' goin on.
    much ado about wha?
    squabbel squabble squabble. squab.
    Charles Schwaaab can schwab out your account.

this place is gettin creepy, is it the heat. . is there and ex-cuse? squabbel squabble squBBLE SQUALID SQUABBLE SQBALLEK SUBALKKB SWUALLBE QUIALLBE L LJK KD JKD Ajk sjfjf how is the itme for all good men to come to tha aid of their own selves.
    or their fewwow man same eh?
    SSSQQQQWWWAAAAWWWWWK! Heee Haw! Yee Ha! Weeeeel doggies!
    (moderator: Cross Fire can argue better than any of us, McLaughlin Group too now from the Left I'm Michael Kinsley, uh, would you believe Michelle, Koo coo for co coa puffs?)

and my posting is the best one of all times, now and forever any other post is not good as this one.
    My posting rules.

By MoonIt on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 05:51 pm:

You are the god of posting.

By J on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 07:07 pm:

And I want some of whatever the typing monkey is on,that,s not bananas!

By Agatha on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 08:37 pm:

TYPING MONKEY: whatever you were trying to say, i completely disagree with you.

let's fight.

By Typing Monk on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 09:43 pm:

meet me at the corner of 5th and Main. 10pm eastern, hurry or we'll be late.
    luv ya.

By Antigone on Tuesday, August 31, 1999 - 10:47 pm:

Fuck you, monkey!!

BRING ON DA CAGE!!!!!!

By EST on Wednesday, September 1, 1999 - 01:19 am:

"DO THE HAMMERLOCK! YAAAAAY DO THE CRUSHER!"
    SAKA WAWA GINZA YAH YAH!!!!

By Waffles on Wednesday, September 1, 1999 - 01:18 pm:

can I wear my mexican wrestler outfit....left over from halloween.

thats it!! sorabji mexican wrestler fest.....all masks and tights...who is who??????/

By Judge mills lane on Wednesday, September 1, 1999 - 03:56 pm:

Git it on,and git it decided!!!!!

By Michael Buffer on Wednesday, September 1, 1999 - 05:03 pm:

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLet's get rrrrrrrrready to SORABJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Gee on Friday, September 3, 1999 - 04:52 am:

I just read an Isaac story about a monkey that could type up logically great works of literature. It was supposed to be a humorous story, but I felt so sorry for poor little Rollo that I couldn't laugh. Sorry Isaac.

By Sock Monkey on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 12:57 pm:

Typing Monkey,
    Typing Monkey,
    Typing Monkey,
    Where are you?

Typing Monkey,
    One Two Three,
    Typing Monkey,
    Come back to Me!

Typing Monkey,
    Please Please Please,
    Typing Monkey,
    Pass the Peas!

I miss the Typing Monkey,
    yes I do,
    Typing Monkey,
    I luv you.

By Patrick on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 02:29 pm:

what is it with human's fascination with monkeys?

make "hot monkey love?"

chimp channel?

bj and the bear?

planet of the apes?

and so on.

I know the obvious answer might be becasue of the evolution idea, but there has to be more to it than that.

evolution had nothing to do with the creation of the chimp channel or bj and the bear

By Sock Monkey on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 02:47 pm:

that's not interesting.

Typing Monkey,
    Please come back,
    Typing Monkey,
    Quack Quack Quack

By Fairplay on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 02:56 pm:

Updated Field Guide to Neo-Pagandom

1. Bright-Eyed Novice:

You just read this cool book about a religion where there's a Goddess and a God, and they meet outside in nature, instead of some scary old building. They think sex is GOOD not evil, and you want to know where to sign up.

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: Mispronounces god/dess names, has to think a moment about which is deosil and which is widdershins. Has a shiny new athame (rhymes with "A-frame".)

2. Grand Old Wo/Man

Actually remembers Woodstock (the first one.) Will tell you about the time they dropped acid with Kerry Wendell Thornley - or maybe it was Robert Anton Wilson. Anyway, it was somebody with three names. Or was
    it three people with one name?

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: Luxuriant gray locks, listens very intently, knows dish about people you've only read about.

3. Tree Hugging Nature Sprite

Most prized possession: one of Judi Barry's old tree spikes. Simultaneously believes in universal love for humanity AND returning the planet to a pristine, uncorrupted state. Apt to remove clothes and fondle the shrubbery at a moment's notice. Can iscuss compost in great detail.

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: No meat, no fragrance, no leather, no plastic, no smoke, no drugs, no eco-exploitive products, no animal tested cosmetics, no TV, no car, but very tolerant.

4. Anal Retentive Ceremonial

Book collection actually holds up the ceiling in places. Is studying Greek, Latin and Hebrew all at once. Does "workings" instead of rituals". All twenty volumes of their magical diaries are all in Enochian.

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: Won't go anywhere without a book. Is constantly aware of which direction is east. Dresses according to planetary conditions, or whatever was on sale at Wal-Mart.

5. Womyncentric Gynocrat

A man's shadow crossed her altar once and she spent three weeks purifying it. She'll have no wands in her chalice, thank you. No boys allowed in her full-moon club. Can hold forth for hours on the magical properties of menstrual blood.

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: Tiny axes or curved knives, just right for amputating a penis, are a favored symbol and often hang conveniently from her body parts. When a man approaches she rolls her eyes and stops talking.

6. Sexy Pagan Nymph

Oh, they're so nice! All that warm, round, sex-positive flesh -- and you can actually carry on a conversation with them between orgasms... pant, drool...

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: Cute. Horny. Displays prominent cleavage. Will recite love poetry to you under a full moon. Likes to do it outdoors. Often destitute. All too few of them.

7. Corporate Closet Witch

"Hey, boss -- I'd like to take February 2nd as a personal day..." Has an entire chapter of their Book Of Shadows concerned with spells for purifying the workplace. Doesn't mind working on Christmas, especially if there's overtime involved. Quit being overtly Pagan at work since being canned by that born-again boss, but still refuses to say "Merry Christmas."

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: Can assume a properly smiley work persona at the drop of a hat. Constantly glances around the room anxiously looking for co-workers and their spies. Non-distinctive style of dress, no conspicuous tattoos.

8. Childe Ov Kaos,

Can name seventeen industrial goth bands without pausing to think. Knows what a Prince Albert is. Personally feels that if no panicky headlines appear the day after you do a ritual, you screwed up. Painted on their jacket, engraved in their flesh and/or boldly displayed as jewelry is an emblem which resembles a combination of corporate logo and arcane symbol. If you don't know what it means, they'll think you're a dweeb.

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: Easy to picture as an alternative musician or bike messenger, difficult to visualize as a school teacher or research assistant, impossible to imagine as a TV news anchor or bank officer.
    Always wears black leather, even when sleeping.

9. Pagan Celebrity

At conventions, stays on the hotel floor that requires a special key for elevator access. Lurks around knots of conversation eavesdropping in order to see if their name is being mentioned. Arrives in helicopter especially for rituals. Starts every sentence with "I". If you askthem how it's going, they hand you a press release.

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: Always has plenty of books to autograph and will personally sell them to you at a slight discount from cover price. Never seen unaccompanied by beefy amazonian bodyguards and doe-eyed hangers-on. Seems vaguely afraid of anyone they don't already know.

10. Scary Devil Worshipper

Would never be caught dead skyclad. Rarely smiles, except in a snide, knowing way which insinuates you are an ignorant peasant worthy of conquest. Secretly enjoys Rush Limbaugh and read The Bell Curve with smug satisfaction. Fascinated with Nazis. Probably has never hurt a fly, but they want you to think they're capable of vast destruction.

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: Lots of black and red. Men like goatees, women favor heavy black eyeliner. At least one inverted pentagram somewhere on their person. If you see several of them getting tanked in a bar,it would be wise to stay far away.

11. Crowley-In-A-Past-Life

Every magical gathering has at least one of these, along with several variants along the lines of Gerald Gardner, Tituba, Morgan LeFey, or somebody who was Atlantean royalty. Many of them were abducted by aliens recently, and have disturbing dreams rich with arcane symbolism that they will tell you all about, in great detail.

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: Look for the intense gleam in the eyes, the backpack rattling with various psychiatric medications, and the garments that were clearly designed and tailored on another planet.

12. Ravin' Pagan Young and psychedelic.

Can dance non-stop all night. Refuses to do boring Eurocentric rituals and prefers deities from sunny climes with lots of interesting local plants. Can say "Ayahuasca" ten times real fast and deliver long quotes from Terrence McKenna.

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: Dresses in color combinations that hurt the eyes unless you've taken ecstasy. Bloodshot eyes, blissful smile, never goes anywhere without ritual drum.

13. Fairie Queen

Is he a she? Is she a he? Are they a couple, or are those two a couple or are all four of them a quadruple? If getting answers to these questions could disturb you, best stay away. If, on the other hand,these kind of questions seem overly judgmental, you might have a real good time...

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: When you look at this person, does every sex act you've ever experienced in your life seem hopelessly vanilla? If so,
    congratulations -- you've found a Fairie!

14. High Episcopagan

Do their rituals have a script, a choreographer, a stage manager, an orchestra with chorus and last at least three hours? It's a High Episcopagan! They can memorize pages and ages of Olde Englishe, have more ritual garbs than most people have socks, and consider their main pagan influences to be Gerald Gardner, Judy Garland and Busby Berkeley.

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: Book of Shadows exceeds five volumes. Know every note of "Carmina Burana" Don't ask them about that 18th century seed pearl trim on their ritual hat unless you've got an hour to spare.

15. Fundamentapagan

If it's in a book, it must be true. If it's in an old book, it must really be true. If it's in an old book that was handed down from an oral tradition of people who couldn't read, then it must really be way true. Gnashes their teeth if anyone shows up at a circle wearing a watch, glasses, or other mechanical assistance. Believes that anyone who lives in a city, eats meat or has a regular job dare not call themselves a pagan.

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: Has hissy fits when somebody brings up the old "Crowley ghosted Gardner's books" argument. Goes around correcting everyone's Gaelic/Old Norse/Latin/Babylonian.

16. Dances With Bunnyrabbits.

Uses animal symbolism to express nearly all opinions and feelings. Charter member of PETA. Thinks meat eaters should be publicly executed. Has many, many, many pets. Has a spirit animal. Personally owns 927 models, pictures, and other depictions of their spirit animal.

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: Not counting the Pagan his/herself, how many animals can you see when looking at them? If the count surpasses five (including critters found on tattoos, jewelry, garments and undies), you've found a worshipper of beasties.

17. Priest/ess of Political Correctness

Analyzes everything they read or hear for sexist-racist-homophobic- imperialist- egocentric content without paying attention to what is actually being said. Believes in personal liberty -- everyone has the right to be overbearing, dogmatic and holier-than-thou, not just the Xtian Right. Incredibly boring yet annoyingly self-righteous all at the same time.

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: Beady hyper-alert little eyes are constantly in motion, waiting for someone to do or say something bad. Has loud and attention-attracting hissy fits when confronted with everyday things such as advertising or corporate franchises. Rudimentary sense of humor is rarely activated.

18. Our Lady Of Intense Suffering

Is constantly persecuted. You're probably persecuting her right now, you just don't realize it. Became a Pagan because she decided it was that most persecuted religion of all. Can't enjoy anything because it would be selfish to have any fun when so many are suffering.

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: Tales of woe. Even less of a sense of humor than #17. Bristles when anyone says the words "masochist," or "whining".

19. I Am Not Spock (at the moment)

Knows at least three filks about Cthulhu and at least forty Star Trek jokes. Has found a clever way to create simple furniture from stacks of science fiction paperbacks. Can name ninety different kinds of spaceship.

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: Two fisted drinking style. Probably still lives with parents. Many cryptic buttons, badges, patches and other insignia. Too smart for their own good.

20. Het-Case

Insist that they aren't homophobic; they just believe that Paganism is about a Goddess and a God and they do it and what could be more obvious than that? It just doesn't "work right" if you try any other way! Are secretly afraid that gays and/or lesbians are dying to jump their tender hetero bones.

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: Living spaces abound with depiction's of satyrs with enormous genitals and huge-breasted, doe-eyed goddesses. Long manicured nails and wreaths of flowers (on females only -- men have big, bushy beards instead.)

21. Norse Code

Heroic and vikingly, these pagans often get into trouble with festival organizers and park rangers due to their fondness for running around with a huge battleaxe in one hand and a full mead horn in the other. They throw the best parties, but if you're a wimp, you're expressly not invited.

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: Look for the large, foreboding, biker-like persons wearing runes, with many pounds of amber dangling from their necks.

22. Pentacles, Inc.

Pagans have disposable income too, right? So how come they aren't buying my hand forged Venus of Willendorf necklaces -- they come in silver and gold, and each one has a genuine cubic zirconium belly button. Would you like a reading? Will that be Visa or MasterCard?

DISTINGUISHING SIGNS: Has business cards featuring little embossed pentagrams. You never seen so much Egyptian god/dess jewelry on a human being in your whole life.

23. Dragon Fetish:
    Oooooooh!!!! It's a DWAGON! How much is it? I'll find a place for it on my (bookshelf/bumper/altar/etc...), don't you worry! Do you have
    it in more colors?

>DISTINGUISHING SIGNS:Loves dragon anything. Will wax rhapsodic on dragons for hours (and hours and hours)... Most have real cheesy grins, which become very obvious when dragon ANYTHING is mentioned in their presence. Nice and weird but very friendly.

By Patrick on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 02:57 pm:

you don't like me do you?

By Fairplay on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 03:06 pm:

Merely attempting to provide light reading for the community.
    I said nothing about you.

What are you, some kind of psycho?

By Fairplay on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 03:07 pm:

As I was saying, so what are you people?
    I read it and instantly thought of my friend, who is a total 4. The guy once didn't speak to me for two weeks because he was pissed off about my interpretation of Manichean doctrine.

By Sock Monkey on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 03:14 pm:

I am a total Sock Monkey.

By Patrick on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 03:15 pm:

i was referring to the sock monkey

By Turnabout. on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 03:25 pm:

I'm sorry the sock monkey was not amused by your post. Perhaps he will find some other amusement.

Anyway, I want to know where the pagans here fit in.

I am a 7 during the week, an 8 on the weekends, and a 6 with my boyfriend, who is an incipient 21.

By The Dinner Lady on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 03:29 pm:

My ex boyfriend made me a sock monkey once. Even now years later I can't throw it out. What do you do with those gifts? I'm too sentimental.

By Peter Bannister on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 03:30 pm:

MR D. KNAGGS: I appear for the applicantS in both cases, your Honour. (of Douglas Knaggs)

MR S.C. GRAHAM: I appear for the respondents in both matters. Mr Tonner apologises for not being here this morning. (of
    Moray & Agnew)

HIS HONOUR: These are two separate applications, are they, Mr Knaggs?

MR KNAGGS: Yes. They will run together, I submit, your Honour, because both the driver and the passenger were victims of
    the one accident so the two cases are identical.

HIS HONOUR: As I understand it, under the Rules, these matters will be deemed to be abandoned tomorrow, is that right?

MR KNAGGS: I think that is right, your Honour, yes. I think I am short of only the formal orders which I would hope to be able
    to get today, but may not, from both the Court of Appeal and the District Court.

HIS HONOUR: Why have they not been obtained already?

MR KNAGGS: Your Honour, I have no excuse except that the formal orders were overlooked. I obtained the copies of the
    judgments themselves and filed them, but the formal orders were overlooked by me.

HIS HONOUR: But according to my information, on 20 September of this year a letter was sent to you requesting the formal
    orders.

MR KNAGGS: Yes. I apologise to the Court, your Honour. I read that simply, apparently in a hasty reading, as simply the
    judgments but not the formal orders.

HIS HONOUR: You do not have any application to make today?

MR KNAGGS: Only if your Honour is so minded that you extend until Christmas Eve, 24 December, the time before which the
    matter will be deemed to be abandoned in case I cannot get hold of those orders during the day.

HIS HONOUR: Why should I do that?

MR KNAGGS: Because of the balance of prejudice to the applicant if the time is not extended, with respect, your Honour.

HIS HONOUR: But you have not given me any information as to why it has not been possible to get the orders so far. Is it
    because, for example, there is some delay in the District Court?

MR KNAGGS: No, no, your Honour.

HIS HONOUR: How long does it take to get one of these orders after you seek to take them out?

MR KNAGGS: Usually two or three days, your Honour.

HIS HONOUR: What is the procedure currently in the District Court, or the Supreme Court, for obtaining the formal orders?

MR KNAGGS: Simply to file the forms themselves and then, if approved, the Registry will then have them signed and entered.

HIS HONOUR: What, you prepare the draft orders?

MR KNAGGS: Yes.

HIS HONOUR: And file them, and they usually issue within two or three days, assuming they are in order?

MR KNAGGS: Yes, your Honour.

HIS HONOUR: Now, when did you file the draft orders in this matter?

MR KNAGGS: I have not had time to do it, but I am going to do it as soon as I leave the Court, your Honour, and I would hope
    to have them by next Friday and filed and the matter fully in order.

HIS HONOUR: You were asked by this Court to do that on 20 September.

MR KNAGGS: Yes, your Honour. I concede it is inexcusable, your Honour, but I simply was not conscious until yesterday that I
    was short of those orders, because I had misread the letter.

HIS HONOUR: Have you prepared the draft orders?

MR KNAGGS: No, your Honour.

HIS HONOUR: Is it because you are too busy doing other things?

MR KNAGGS: Your Honour, yesterday I worked on this matter and I obtained copies of the judgment and started to prepare
    the draft index and only then became aware that I had not had the orders done. But I do intend to file them by 10 o'clock today.

HIS HONOUR: What do you say, Mr Graham?

MR GRAHAM: Your Honour, I was only handed a copy of the draft notice of appeal this morning as we walked into Court.
    Both of these matters should not be before this Court, in any event. The matter turned on the question of fact that the trial judge was
    quite entitled to make. The Court of Appeal was not interested in the appeal. The matter should not be here. My client would be
    very unlikely to recover any costs of this application or, indeed, the Court of Appeal costs and further extension of time in this
    matter is simply unacceptable and should not be given.

HIS HONOUR: What exactly is it you seek an extension of time for, Mr Knaggs? What precisely is your application?

MR KNAGGS: My application precisely is to file the formal orders in the courts below and the index and application book by 24
    December.

HIS HONOUR: You seek an extension of time for filing the formal orders in the Court of Appeal, is that right?

MR KNAGGS: Yes.

HIS HONOUR: The formal orders of the Court of Appeal - - -

MR KNAGGS: Of the Court of Appeal and of the District Court below.

HIS HONOUR: Hang on. How could you have got to the Court of Appeal if you did not have the formal orders of the District
    Court?

MR KNAGGS: That is perfectly correct, your Honour. I have those and I will not have any problem filing those today.

HIS HONOUR: So what you seek an extension of time for is filing the formal orders in the court below and an index for the
    appeal book, and what else?

MR KNAGGS: And the appeal book itself, once the index is settled within, say, four days of the index being settled.

HIS HONOUR: Is the appeal book prepared?

MR KNAGGS: No, your Honour. It cannot be until I obtain the orders.

HIS HONOUR: Mr Knaggs, is there even the remotest prospect that the appeal book would be in a position to be filed by 24
    December?

MR KNAGGS: Your Honour, the order I should seek - and I apologise, I should reform it this way - that I will file the formal
    orders of the court below and the index - - -

HIS HONOUR: To the appeal book.

MR KNAGGS: To the application book and the application book within a week of the index being settled by the Registry.

HIS HONOUR: I will extend until Wednesday, 22 December, the time for filing the formal orders of the court below and the
    index to the appeal book.

Is there any reason why you should not pay the costs of today's proceedings - or your client should not pay the costs of today's
    proceedings?

MR KNAGGS: There is probably no reason why I should not pay the costs of today's proceedings, your Honour.

HIS HONOUR: That is a matter between you and your client, Mr Knaggs.

MR KNAGGS: Yes, your Honour. In that case, the answer is no.

HIS HONOUR: Anything you want to say about that, Mr Graham

MR GRAHAM: No, your Honour.

HIS HONOUR: The applicants must pay the respondent's costs of the proceedings today.

AT 9.38 AM THE MATTER WAS CONCLUDED

By Nate on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 03:33 pm:

that one was better than the occult shit.

By ANTIGONE IS A STALKER on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 03:42 pm:

Antigone has threatened to go after me PERSONALLY.
    I will continue to mention this until SOMEBODY speaks to him about the MASSIVE IMPROPRIETY of such an action.

ANTIGONE IS A PSYCHO STALKER.

By LUCY IS AN IDIOT on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 07:07 pm:

YOUR MOTHER IS A PSYCHO STALKER!

By Sock Monkey on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 07:21 pm:

you are hurting Sock Monkey's ears

By Lucy Phurre on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 07:34 pm:

I DID research it, and Antigone's behavior DOES constitute stalking. LEGALLY.

THAT IS A FACT.

Your opinion of me has NO BEARING whatsoever on the FACTS.

YOU PEOPLE ARE A FUCKING LYNCH MOB!!!!

By Sock Monkey on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 07:49 pm:

the typing monkey will never come back now.

By THE BALLAD OF SOCK MONKEY on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 08:36 pm:

MY SOCK MONKEY IS COVERED IN GOO!!!!!!
    MY SOCK MONKEY IS DROWNING IN GOO!!!!!
    MY SOCK MONKEY IS CHOKIN' ON MY SPEW!!
    MY SOCK MONKEY WANTS TO FUCK YOU TOO!!
    LET THE LI'L BUGGER GET AT IT AND DO THE DO!
    CUZ MY SOCK MONKEY WANTS TO FUCK YOU TOO!!

LITTLE SOCK MONKEY WENT DOWN TO THE PARK!
    SCORED A LITTLE ROCK RIGHT BEFORE IT GOT DARK!
    TRIED TO GET WITH IT AND HOOK UP WITH A TRICK!
    BUT THAT TRICK GOT TRICKY; SOCK'S A DEAD ASS BITCH!

MY SOCK MONKEY WENT UP TO HEAVEN!
    WHERE HE DID A LITTLE DANCE AND PULLED A NINE-SEVEN!
    NOW SOCK MONKEY IS SUCKING OFF GOD,
    WHO PLAYED HIM LIKE THAT TRICK AFTER HE BLEW HIS WAD!

MY SOCK MONKEY WAS COVERED IN GOO!!!!!!
    MY SOCK MONKEY WAS DROWNING IN GOO!!!!!
    MY SOCK MONKEY WAS CHOKIN' ON MY SPEW!!
    NOW SOCK MONKEY IS A FUCKAFUCKAWOO!!!!!
    WHAT???!!!!!???!!!!!???!!!!????!!!???!?

this has been an extinction level event.

fuckafuckawoo.

By semillama on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 08:47 pm:

Sock Monkey has become my shordurpersav for the next ten minutes.

on the pagan field guide, I am closest to a 19.
    I have meet most of those other types, though, during my stint in a sci-fi club in college.

By mistaswine on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 08:58 pm:

sock monkey can't be anybody's personal saviour for any amount of time.

that motherfucker is dead and he aint pullin' no lazarus stunts, kid.

this has been an extinction level event.

fuckafuckayootoo.

By semillama on Wednesday, December 22, 1999 - 10:28 pm:

Well, actually s/he/it was just replaced by the snoball cookies.

By Spider on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 10:10 am:

I'm trying to find a website that has a slide show of art regarding sock monkeys. I clearly remember finding it from a link that someone (Wisper?) posted somewhere on this site.

The slide show has a drawn picture of a sock monkey on the left side with a red background, and a sentence describing the monkey on the right. One sentence was "sock monkey never did nobody wrong" or something like that. Is this ringing any bells?

I've searched the boards and can't find the link, and I've done a google search on "sock monkey" and got thousands of results....oh, help.

By wisper on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 05:34 pm:

damn, i wish i had ever seen a site like that!

By agatha on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 07:31 pm:

my friend made an installation piece of about a hundred sock monkeys with giant erect sock penises. it was awesome.

http://www.verkstad.com/

monika is my hero. really.

By agatha on Thursday, December 19, 2002 - 07:32 pm:

damn, i forgot how psycho lucy was. sad girl.

By sarah on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 03:30 pm:

silly squabbling? fuck all mighty. it's the very foundation of these message boards!

By patrick on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 06:04 pm:

is not.

By trace on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 06:08 pm:

is too

By JusMiceElf on Friday, December 20, 2002 - 06:17 pm:

fuck you, you ass.

By agatha on Tuesday, May 6, 2003 - 10:31 pm:

I just wanted to remind you all about this thread's existence. Me love.

By Nate on Wednesday, May 7, 2003 - 01:13 am:

YOU PEOPLE ARE A FUCKING LYNCH MOB!!!!

By Spider on Wednesday, May 7, 2003 - 09:40 am:

I never did find that sock monkey site. :(

By semillama on Wednesday, May 7, 2003 - 10:26 am:

we need the typing monkey.

By semillama on Friday, January 2, 2009 - 11:58 pm:

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact