and pipes and lighters

sorabji.com: Weeds: and pipes and lighters
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Nate on Saturday, June 24, 2000 - 08:36 pm:

the are you stoned board is broken.

on GEMS, she wears little white shorts. he has coke bottle glasses. i have no idea what they are saying, but i imagine it to be like the espanol woody allen. the man went to be with chicks pecking all over the carpet around the couch. in a cloud of smoke. he woke to the call of the cock. he is agitated. she is agitated. tears. anger. whathaveyou. it doesn't matter.

this woman has enormous breasts and bleach blonde hair. the pepsi girl says "!Hola!". i am drinking a sapporo.

woah. tremors. this movie really firmed up my respect for kevin bacon. what skill. and it made me realize Family Ties' Michael Gross was still alive.

is he dead now?

now that's thinking, mr. bacon.

By Jay on Saturday, June 24, 2000 - 10:40 pm:

kevin bacon needs a new haircut.
    he's had the same doo since fucking footloose for chrissake.
    i can't believe he gets to fuck Kyra Sedgwick.

By Biro on Sunday, June 25, 2000 - 06:47 pm:

oooh, jealousy strikes its ugly head. Maybe she likes it that way, maybe she even cuts his hair (NOT) - he is such a dork anyway and cannot act his way out of a paper bag. That might be too much of a stretch.

By Jay on Sunday, June 25, 2000 - 09:24 pm:

The girl at the AA meeting sort of looks like Kyra Sedgwick. her mouth is a little smaller though. maybe i should get my hair cut like bacon boy.
    or maybe just put some bacon on my boil.
    gotta get that green core out y'know.

By Bell_jar on Sunday, June 25, 2000 - 09:47 pm:

once, while in new orleans, i was leaning against the wall of pat o'briens waiting for a show to start at preservation hall, and my friend went across the street to buy us some cranberry juice. when she returns with the juice she's all excited because apparently while purchasing the juice a woman from pat o'briens came in and said that kevin bacon had been in pat o'briens.

so... i was leaning against a wall that enclosed kevin bacon. i feel pretty damned important.

i really don't care much for his acting, but i love to play the "kevin bacon game" i once linked dudley moore with kevin bacon.

By Biro on Sunday, June 25, 2000 - 11:03 pm:

didn't Kevin invent poultice? If I was a cat I would say BooBee get that doggone green thing out. Kevin Bacon is too Busy - Krya is giving him a haircut.

By Gee on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 01:01 am:

I won't hear a bad word against Michael Gross. he's great. He cracked me up in Family Ties.

he was just on an episode of Law & Order.

By Nate on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 09:55 am:

i don't think anyone has said anything bad about michael gross.

By mistaswine on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 10:13 am:

michael gross rapes babies.

By Dougie on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 11:17 am:

That was an extremely non-dumbass thing to say, and quite humorous indeed. So humorous that I can barely type this post because I'm laughing so hard. Michael Gross, raping babies. Imagine the thought!!! Oh ho ho ho...ah ha ha ha...

By Jay on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 12:41 pm:

is he the guy with the beard? never cared for him. i don't think i ever saw family ties. i know justine bateman and mike fox were in it. justine bateman is pretty hot.
    yeah, we were dissing on kevin bacon. how is that confused with michael gross. oh now i get it.

must be the gross bit.

By semillama on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 01:18 pm:

I am about 5 degrees away from Kevin Bacon.

Not far enough.

By Mavis on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 03:00 pm:

has anyone heard the bacon brother? it's kevin bacon and his brother's SHITTY band....

By Jay on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 03:39 pm:

the name of the band is The Bacon Brother?
    that would actually be pretty cool if it wasn't in reference to kevin bacons bad haircut ass.

By Mavis on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 05:01 pm:

whoops, i mean "the bacon brothers".

yeah, it's allegedly a folk-rock duo.
    i think it's a cover-up of some sort.
    ?

By Biro on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 05:59 pm:

Bet them Bacon brothers sizzle.......... and back to Kevin Bacons dumbass haircut, it just goes to prove that bigger is not better. Big hair like his should be outlawed - if he cuts it would we care? His acting is like he is permanently taking a dump that will not come out.. UGH - will somebody please give the man a suppository-

By Mavis on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 06:43 pm:

my idea is:
    the band is just a cover and kevin b. is working on growing the worst MULLETT in the world!
    the folk duo thing is a distraction.
    that asshole...

By Isolde on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 10:03 pm:

Everyone should rape babies. It's a crucial part of growing up. I still remember the day when my old pa took me out back and taught me how to rape me some babies.

By Mr. Kevin Bacon on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 10:10 pm:

i'm working on Tremors 2 and this time i'll win an oscar for sure.
    a lot of people happen to really like my hair.
    another 6 years and everyone will be sporting a doo like mine again. comeback 1987!

By Nate on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 10:12 pm:

i don't think kevin bacon was in tremors 2.

By Jay on Monday, June 26, 2000 - 10:25 pm:

jesus, was there actually a Tremors 2?
    and to think there are starving people in this world.

By semillama on Tuesday, June 27, 2000 - 08:38 am:

Yes, there was a tremors 2.

By Jay on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 08:07 am:

i'm sure it was a cinematic motherfucking masterpiece.
    i've had about four bowls of raisin bran in the past ten hours and boy do my farts reek. wow!
    i've been farting into my chair and now my chair is just permeated with the stink of fiber farts.

By Nate on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 09:55 am:

you're smoking raisin bran?

By Czarina on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 10:04 am:

Well,with your history,its best you be careful if using public facilities this morning.

By Jay on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 10:23 am:

they finally cleaned the stain off the toilet.
    i had a friend once who smoked love bugs.

By Charlotte on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 07:27 pm:

was he happy or depressed about that? Glad the stain is clean.

By Jay on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 09:52 pm:

said it gave him a headache.
    can u feel my love bugs everyone loves love bugs how could you not love love bugs when they're so in love bugs.

By Fetidbeaver on Wednesday, June 28, 2000 - 10:19 pm:

Methane getting to you?

By J on Thursday, June 29, 2000 - 12:27 pm:

What are love bugs?

By Jay on Thursday, June 29, 2000 - 02:44 pm:

come on! love bugs?
    they're really common in fla. in the spring time i think.
    imagine the most annoying thing you can think of, multiply it by ten billion and give it wings so it can buzz around your face all day.
    they're a bug and when they breed they remain attached to each other at the genitals. so homeboy lovebug is trying to fly north while homegirl lovebug is trying to fly south. they end up flying around in complete mania like a couple of dumbasses.
    it wouldn't be that bad except they swarm by the millions.
    but like i said, how could you not love love bugs.

By J on Thursday, June 29, 2000 - 03:06 pm:

It doesn't sound like I would care for them. I like ladybugs,butterflys and lightning bugs,other than that I can do without bugs.

By Biro on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 01:32 am:

Lovebugs are a fact of life in Fla, they get on our wick BIG TIME. The upside is they copulate and die........ very short lifespan, so not a thing to contemplate coming back as in the afterlife. That is unless a quickie before dying is your thing.

By J on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 02:24 am:

Whatever get's you through your life,it's all right.

By Jay on Friday, June 30, 2000 - 08:30 am:

john lennon would have loved love bugs.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact