Religion Time Folks: Lets have a little Talk.

sorabji.com: Weeds: Religion Time Folks: Lets have a little Talk.
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By Hal on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 03:09 pm:

Romans 1:29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness,covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

Romans 1:30 Backbiters, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

Romans 1:31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

Sounds like fun to me.

By Hal on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 03:12 pm:

WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT UNCLEAN THOUGHTS?

"I will behave myself wisely in a perfect way. O when wilt thou come unto me? I will walk within my house with a perfect heart. I will set no wicked
    thing before mine eyes: I hate the work of them that turn aside; it shall not cleave to me. A froward heart shall depart from me: I will not know a wicked person. Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off: him that hath an high look and a proud heart will not I suffer. Mine eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me: he that walketh in a perfect way, he shall serve me. He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight."

Everytime I read the bible it just gets funnier and funnier...

Them Christians just so crazy!

By Spider on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 03:19 pm:

Full of envy; malignity

Without understanding

Without natural affection

sounds miserable to me

By spunky on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 03:32 pm:

Mark 9:
    [43] And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
    [45] And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched:
    [47] And if thine eye offend thee, pluck it out: it is better for thee to enter into the kingdom of God with one eye, than having two eyes to be cast into hell fire:

STOP OPpRESSING ME!

By spunky on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 03:36 pm:

As far as unlcean thoughts:
    Matt.5
    [28] But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

TALK ABOUT THOUGHT POLICE

By Hal on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 03:46 pm:

I am such a sinner.

By Spider on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 03:49 pm:

We all are.

By Nate on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 04:32 pm:

there is no sin.

By Antigone on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 04:55 pm:

Satanist!

By Antigone on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 04:55 pm:

Stalinist!

By Antigone on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 04:56 pm:

Steel guitar player!

By Antigone on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 04:56 pm:

Fashion muse!

By Cat on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 05:05 pm:

Passion fuse!

By Antigone on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 05:10 pm:

feh.

By heather on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 05:24 pm:

there is sin.

spider is my fashion muse.
    in theory.

By Nate on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 05:30 pm:

there is no sin. there is no scorecard.

there is no old man on a white throne who doesn't want you to cuss at your parents.

By Antigone on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 05:41 pm:

I'm keeping score.

Don't fuck up.

By heather on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 05:48 pm:

your score is written on your heart. it writes itself.

By Cat on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 05:52 pm:

My score is written on my thighs. In cellulite. I've been a bad bad girl.

By heather on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 05:55 pm:

the old man on the white throne was my dad, he was cussing at me

well. maybe the throne was pastel blue

By Cat on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 06:02 pm:

When I moved into my house, the bathroom featured a pastel blue bidet. I hate the look of bidets so I invited some friends over for a bidet smashing cocktail party.

By Nate on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 06:54 pm:

i want a bidet. i've never seen a bidet in the US.

what a bunch of uncivilized treekillers we are.

i want one of those squat over toilets for my house. i want houseguests to come out of the bathroom confused.

By Antigone on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 07:07 pm:

I too will eventually own a bidet.

My asshole demands it.

By Cat on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 07:14 pm:

If you really want to fuck with your guest's heads, get a toilet like they have in Thailand. It's like a normal toilet, but it's got a bucket in loo (hehehe) of a flushing mechanism.

Once I was on a ferry in Indonesia and there was a western-style toilet, which was such a lovely treat it was a shame I couldn't um fully utilise it. But anyway, they had these cute little stick figure diagrams showing Asians how to use it. It looked very silly.

By patrick on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 07:40 pm:

i hear they have some bitchin toilets in Japan. Massaging, warm and cold water...seat warmers

Ass Master 4000s and what not

By Nate on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 07:58 pm:

i adored my bitchin toilet seat in japan.

i don't know about massaging. unless you mean massaging streams of warm water on my rectum.

By Platypus on Wednesday, July 18, 2001 - 11:37 pm:

I love my bidet.

Anyone's ass is welcome to come and use it any time. Although if it was sky blue, I would have to repaint it.

By Czarina on Thursday, July 19, 2001 - 09:51 am:

It would seem,if one needs diagrams to "eliminate",something is terribly amiss.
    I never got instructions.Crap,I'm probably doing this all wrong.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact