Start the cultural revolution here...

sorabji.com: Weeds: Start the cultural revolution here...
THIS IS A READ-ONLY ARCHIVE FROM THE SORABJI.COM MESSAGE BOARDS (1995-2016).

By patrick on Wednesday, March 5, 2003 - 05:52 pm:

By Nate on Wednesday, March 5, 2003 - 06:44 pm:

holy crap, is that mary-kate and ashley? they sure have grown!

By semillama on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 09:21 am:

AAIIIGGH! MY EYES!!!

It burns!!!

By Nate on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 10:56 am:

good comrade! now you are a steel worker!

By eri on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 11:36 am:

Is that Mary-Kate and Ashley-LOL. I look at Christina now and think "Thank God that didn't marry into my family!"

By patrick on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 11:45 am:

what...like that was ever a concern for you eri.

By eri on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 12:37 pm:

My cousin was the dancer that was engaged to her silly!

By patrick on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 12:50 pm:

like im supposed to know this.

like...oh my gawd.

By eri on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 12:55 pm:

Silly, we talked about it here before. I thought you knew that already.

By semillama on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 12:59 pm:

Yeah, you dodged a bullet there.

By sarah on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 01:13 pm:

i think those, uh, girls belong to my gym.

By patrick on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 01:23 pm:

has anyone seen the SNL skit where that cast member...Maya i think her name is does the Donatella impression.

Fuckin funny.

I so want to shag her....she's so cute

her and tina fay

im so distracted today.

By Nate on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 01:53 pm:

so, wait- that's not mary-kate and ashley?

By patrick on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 02:03 pm:

so wait, you're serious?

thats Donatella Versace and Christina Aguilara

By Rowlf on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 05:07 pm:

Oh good lord, you think that Donatella Versace sketch is funny?

Maya Rudolph needs to be destroyed. She is the new Molly Shannon. She makes MAD TV appear watchable.

By patrick on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 05:26 pm:

"Maya Rudolph needs to be destroyed"

TAKE IT BACK!!!!!!!!

By kazoo on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 05:49 pm:

I think Tina Fey is kind of icky...she's cute, but there is something kind of icky about her...I don't know what it is...maybe her lips are too thin. Maya Rudolph does this one skit where she talks about a boy she has a crush on and makes this strange kind of hand movement and tilts her head...it makes me laugh, I don't know why. Otherwise, I don't think she's that funny. She is cute though.

By semillama on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 05:59 pm:

The queen of comedy on that show is indisputibly Amy Poehler.

By Dougie on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 05:59 pm:

How'd Tina Fey get that scar on her face?

Yeah, I'm not particularly impressed with Maya Rudolph.

By wisper on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 06:26 pm:

tina fey is the bestest.

By eri on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 08:28 pm:

I don't watch SNL anymore. I haven't seen anyone I have enjoyed on it in a long time and haven't found it funny forever. I gave up.

I do wish I could get my hair to look like Maya's in that picture, though.

By Rowlf on Thursday, March 6, 2003 - 09:53 pm:

"Maya Rudolph needs to be destroyed"

Okay, we wont put her down. But we must deploy troops to her uterus immediately.

I knew SNL was completely dead when they did the Michael Jackson interview parody and they couldnt even get a laugh out of that. When you're missing easy targets... ugh... its even worse than MAD TV now.

the Daily Show has easily dethroned SNL as the real source for topical humor. Killborn comes second I guess, but only for the mundane tidbits about Robert Blake or Martha Stewart..

By semillama on Friday, March 7, 2003 - 09:12 am:

I just want ot applaud COmedy Central for scoring Conan O'Brien repeats at 7pm.

Plus they gave David Chappelle his own show.

It almost makes up for cancelling Upright Citizen's Brigade.

I really hope they release the episodes on DVD.

bbs.sorabji.com

The Stalking Post: General goddam chit-chat Every 3 seconds: Sex . Can men and women just be friends? . Dreamland . Insomnia . Are you stoned? . What are you eating? I need advice: Can you help? . Reasons to be cheerful . Days and nights . Words . Are there any news? Wishful thinking: Have you ever... . I wish you were... . Why I oughta... Is it art?: This question seems to come up quite often around here. Weeds: Things that, if erased from our cultural memory forever, would be no great loss Surfwatch: Where did you go on the 'net today? What are you listening to?: Worst music you've ever heard . What song or tune is going through your head right now? . Obscure composers . Obscure Jazz, 1890-1950 . Whatever, whenever General Questions: Do you have any regrets? . Who are you? . Where are you? . What are you doing here? . What have you done? . Why did you do it? . What have you failed to do? . What are you wearing? . What do you want? . How do you do? . What do you want to do today? . Are you stupid? Specific Questions: What is the cruelest thing you ever did? . Have you ever been lonely? . Have you ever gone hungry? . Are you pissed off? . When is the last time you had sex? . What does it look like where you are? . What are you afraid of? . Do you love me? . What is your definition of Heaven? . What is your definition of Hell? Movies: Last movie you saw . Worst movie you ever saw . Best movie you ever saw Reading: Best book you've ever read . Worst book you've ever read . Last book you read Drunken ramblings: uiphgy8 hxbjf.bklf ghw789- bncgjkvhnqwb=8[ . Payphones: Payphone Project BBS

sorabji.com . torturechamber . px.sorabji.com . receipts . contact